Another symbolism and an other Filler episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode  94 is as usual is an other filler episode where still  Vansh was angry with his wifey and all the Toms are running  here and there to find the Jerry of the house.

The episode  has nothing  much to say except certain subte moments  and a grand symbolism 

1.I so wish The box made by Ishani would have opened by Anu and she would have tasted the Booommm!!

2.Ishani,though unwantedly  has for the first time gave official respect to Aangre.Aangre ko uski dress pasand ayi 🙄🙄

3.Vansh was visibly worried  about Riddhima. He cannot hide anything  from Dadi .She can read his feelings from his eyes  

With utmost convinience and loopholes none see Aryan carrying Ridfhima .I think we should stop thinking about logic while watching  the series. 

Vansh not only is now worried about her he is having strong premonition of she being in danger. 

Vansh got to see the balls of her bangles.So Mr Raisinghania do notices her wife"s accessories.

I feel this scene sequence  quite similar  to Ramji getting clue of Sitaji's "s kidnapping by the jewlry she left on her way. 

The makers are quite obsessed with Vansh 's screaming  they never gonna change 🤣🤣

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Episode  94 is as usual is an other filler episode where still  Vansh was angry with his wifey and all the Toms are running  here and there to find the Jerry of the house.

The episode  has nothing  much to say except certain subte moments  and a grand symbolism 

1.I so wish The box made by Ishani would have opened by Anu and she would have tasted the Booommm!!

2.Ishani,though with unwantedly  has for the first time gave official respect to Aangre.

3.Vansh was visibly worried  about Riddhima. He cannot hide anything  from her.She can read his feelings from his eyes  

With utmost convinience and loopholes none see Aryan carrying  her.I think we should stop thinking about logic while watching  the series. 

Vansh not only is now worried about her he is having strong premonition of she being in danger. 

Vansh got to see the balls of her bangles.So Mr Raisinghania do notices her wife"s accessories.

I feel this scene sequence  quite similar  to Ramji getting clue of Sitaji's "s kidnapping by the jewlry she left on her way. 

The makers are quite obsessed with Vansh 's screaming  they never gonna change 🤣🤣

Vansh has only one job for 24/7 and that is watching his wifey 😆 how can't he notice her accessories ! 

Agar apna dhandha thik se sambhal leta to aaj boss itna gareeb nehi ho jaate ki ek vi CCTV camera aajtak thik nehi kara paya 🤣

Patni se nazar hati to durghatana ghati bechara boss to aab thik se saans vi nehi le pate 😳

Edited by Aziz01 - 3 years ago

2.Ishani,though unwantedly  has for the first time gave official respect to Aangre.Aangre ko uski dress pasand ayi 🙄🙄

3.Vansh was visibly worried  about Riddhima. He cannot hide anything  from Dadi .She can read his feelings from his eyes  

With utmost convinience and loopholes none see Aryan carrying Ridfhima .I think we should stop thinking about logic while watching  the series. 

Nice points dear. 

Yes, screaming her name 😂😂

Also yes agree, it is a filler episode. 

Tomorrow Tilak - I'm looking forward for it. I really want one episode of conversation of Ridhima and Vansh. No fights - nothing. Just talk peacefully. But I think it will be a dream only.  

Vansh khud wife ke saath busy rehta hai and ab Angre ko bhi wife ke saath busy karwa diya.

Business toh gayo🤣🤣

Originally posted by Aziz01

Vansh has only one job for 24/7 and that is watching his wifey 😆 how can't he notice her accessories ! 

Agar apna dhandha think se sambhal leta to aaj boss itna gareeb nehi ho jaate ki ek vi CCTV camera aajtak thik nehi kara paya 🤣

Patni se nazar hati to durghatana ghati bechara boss to aab thik se saans vi nehi le pate 😳

Pat-ni apna 9va  vachan properly nibha rahi hai 😆Boss ki life kya interesting banadiya 🤣

Super post Titli

🤗

Yes it was a filler epi as festival day so 

Whole epi wasted wanted a little more RIANSH scene 🤔

but felt it was rushed 

Yes I totally feel Angre n Vansh really need to get back to their old self much needed now!!

I too mentioned Ramayana symbolism is used here 

Ravan has entered their lives 

Ridz crossed LR n Vansh

Lets see whats stored for us!!

😳 

Originally posted by HeytzMaaneet

Super post Titli

🤗

Yes it was a filler epi as festival day so 

Whole epi wasted wanted a little more RIANSH scene 🤔

but felt it was rushed 

Yes I totally feel Angre n Vansh really need to get back to their old self much needed now!!

I too mentioned Ramayana symbolism is used here 

Ravan has entered their lives 

Ridz crossed LR n Vansh

Lets see whats stored for us!!

😳 

Vansh is not Ravan that he said in anger i ptesume.

Vansh is not Ravan that he said in anger i ptesume.

With Ravan I meant K 

check the precap 

u can see another symbolism

he stands opposite the burning Ravan n between RIANSH

@bold 

yes he meant that don't instigate me to that point that I cross limits

Post revelation 

I hope this time too Ridz can calm him down with her pure love😳

Originally posted by HeytzMaaneet

With Ravan I meant K 

check the precap 

u can see another symbolism

he stands opposite the burning Ravan n between RIANSH

@bold 

yes he meant that don't instigate me to that point that I cross limits

Post revelation 

I hope this time too Ridz can calm him down with her pure love😳

Vansh can be Ravan if his Sita(Riddhu) has been snatched by anyone 😈 Actually he has that hidden quality in his nature 👍🏼

Because now Riddhu is his bottom line so none including Riddhima herself can touch this . (read Laxman Rekha)

Originally posted by Aziz01

Vansh can be Ravan if his Sita(Riddhu) has been snatched by anyone 😈 Actually he has that hidden quality in his nature 👍🏼

Because now Riddhu is his bottom line so none including Riddhima herself can touch this . (read Laxman Rekha)

@bold

Absolutely Riddhima is his weakness yet his biggest strength too!

Only She has the power to calm n control him!!

Both RIANSH are so bonded to each other that they can't live without each other!!

So just imagine the intensity n rage in him if anyone tries to snatch away his world!!