Radhika Apte - don't believe in the institution of marriage

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 years ago

It is because of such women that minds of young girls in India are getting distorted.

I don't like Radhika Apte even a little bit.....but if she doesn't believe in the institution of marriage ...nothing wrong in it...as long as she was honest with her husband before getting married to him ...that why she was marrying him....anyways...marriages are man made.....no marriage can keep a person from going astray....while a person can be absolutely loyal to their partner without being married.....Its not the marriage but the commitment that is important in any relationship.

It’s totally her choice. Marriage scares the sh*t out of me. But I want kids of my own. I don’t want them out of wedlock. 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't like Radhika Apte even a little bit.....but if she doesn't believe in the institution of marriage ...nothing wrong in it...as long as she was honest with her husband before getting married to him ...that why she was marrying him....anyways...marriages are man made.....no marriage can keep a person from going astray....while a person can be absolutely loyal to their partner without being married.....Its not the marriage but the commitment that is important in any relationship.

Marriage is a gamble.. The winner lives a very happy life while the loser gets heartache and misery.. Especially if they don't break free of abuse.. So I don't think anything is wrong if people choose to be single. 

As far as this actress goes, her husband seems to be nice and caring.... Relationship has lasted ten years in spite of being a long distance one.. . She has got lucky!!! 

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

It is because of such women that minds of young girls in India are getting distorted.

Not her fault if people follow movie actors.

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

Marriage is an evil institution that needs to be dismantled. Kudos to women like Radhika

Originally posted by Tinder

It’s totally her choice. Marriage scares the sh*t out of me. But I want kids of my own. I don’t want them out of wedlock. 

I wouldn't have considered you normal if you told me you aren't scared of marriage... Unless someone is madly in love with one's partner, the thought of marriage scares away even the brave ones... If marriage wasn't a social compulsion among desis, a vast majority of people would have gotten married pretty late in life.. A lot more people would choose to be free from relationships.. 

Radhika Apte