Radhika Apte - don't believe in the institution of marriage

Posted: 3 years ago

It is because of such women that minds of young girls in India are getting distorted.

I don't like Radhika Apte even a little bit.....but if she doesn't believe in the institution of marriage ...nothing wrong in it...as long as she was honest with her husband before getting married to him ...that why she was marrying him....anyways...marriages are man made.....no marriage can keep a person from going astray....while a person can be absolutely loyal to their partner without being married.....Its not the marriage but the commitment that is important in any relationship.

It’s totally her choice. Marriage scares the sh*t out of me. But I want kids of my own. I don’t want them out of wedlock. 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't like Radhika Apte even a little bit.....but if she doesn't believe in the institution of marriage ...nothing wrong in it...as long as she was honest with her husband before getting married to him ...that why she was marrying him....anyways...marriages are man made.....no marriage can keep a person from going astray....while a person can be absolutely loyal to their partner without being married.....Its not the marriage but the commitment that is important in any relationship.

Marriage is a gamble.. The winner lives a very happy life while the loser gets heartache and misery.. Especially if they don't break free of abuse.. So I don't think anything is wrong if people choose to be single. 

As far as this actress goes, her husband seems to be nice and caring.... Relationship has lasted ten years in spite of being a long distance one.. . She has got lucky!!! 

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

It is because of such women that minds of young girls in India are getting distorted.

Not her fault if people follow movie actors.

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

Marriage is an evil institution that needs to be dismantled. Kudos to women like Radhika

Originally posted by Tinder

It’s totally her choice. Marriage scares the sh*t out of me. But I want kids of my own. I don’t want them out of wedlock. 

I wouldn't have considered you normal if you told me you aren't scared of marriage... Unless someone is madly in love with one's partner, the thought of marriage scares away even the brave ones... If marriage wasn't a social compulsion among desis, a vast majority of people would have gotten married pretty late in life.. A lot more people would choose to be free from relationships.. 

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

I wouldn't have considered you normal if you told me you aren't scared of marriage... Unless someone is madly in love with one's partner, the thought of marriage scares away even the brave ones... If marriage wasn't a social compulsion among desis, a vast majority of people would have gotten married pretty late in life.. A lot more people would choose to be free from relationships.. 

As you said marriage is a gamble. I have seen many people losing everything in that gamble. I always think the worst so I will be ready if it ever happens. Strong and independent so I don’t have to relay on anyone.

@bold- I think in future people might follow that. But again it’s not actually marriage but the idea of being dominated/ controlled by someone is scaring people off.

Edited by Tinder - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tinder

As you said marriage is a gamble. I have seen many people losing everything in that gamble. I always think the worst so I will be ready if it ever happens. Strong and independent so I don’t have to relay on anyone.

@bold- I think in future people might follow that. But again it’s not actually marriage but the idea of being dominated/ controlled by someone is scaring people off.

Domination is a very realistic threat.. Happens to both genders as no two marriages are alike.. It is not just spouse, sometimes parents in law, the siblings of spouse try to dictate terms right from day one of the wedding.. I have seen some horrible marriages..

One needn't be in a bad marriage to be skeptical.. My marriage is average and peaceful .. But given access to time machine, I would have opted to rebel against my family and remain single