Bigg Boss 14

Only Two Playing in Their Unique Way.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Amongst all the housemates, only two are playing it in their unique ways, the rest are all copying past seasons, the same bitching, betraying, aligning etc that usually happens in BB show.

Nikki & Eijaz are playing in their unique ways, they are both playing it mostly alone; but one with all the cards open & the other with most of the cards closed.

Nikki in her unique way has declared from day one, how she’s going to play; everything is in the open & that’s why she’s completely predictable what she is going to do in a certain situation. She says out loud what she wants and she is pretty imposing on friends with her expectations. It’s not liked by many but she does the same relentlessly, time and again.

Eijaz on the other hand; kept his game a closed secret, as to how he will play, to an extent that sometimes we doubt if he himself knows it. He doesn’t share his much with anyone & mostly remains away from developing close friendships. But he is also relentless in maintaining his secrecy under a lot of pressure & so he’s very unpredictable as to what he’s going to do in various situations.

Both have their advantages & disadvantages; I won’t be surprised if they end up to be the top two contenders due to their extreme contrast in strategy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nikki yes agreed she is being her own real self and has opened almost all her cards from day 1 ! 

Eijaz i feel is conflicted, sometimes he is being original and the next moment u can see him trying to imitate sid, which is so off putting ..

dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eijaz needs to do something big. His sanchalan fights with PP were lame , boring and unnecessary. It wasn't a good week for him. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Nice dream bro

What tamboli is doing mandana did half decade ago😆

hasini009 thumbnail

Nikki playing alone?

Joke achha hain🤣

Ejju is the only one who’s playing alone atm. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Nice dream bro

What tamboli is doing mandana did half decade ago😆

Mandana is ancient history but yet they aren’t at all similar. Mandana wasn’t so aggressive from the beginning. But later she picked up gradually & became stubborn at the end. These two are also very different in their approach and personality.

Mandana with her broken Hindi also had a completely different image than Nikki. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Eijaz is actually playing alone.. the best part of his journey yet he is clear about his vision.. task pe 100% denge,, apne hisse ka kam karenge.. kisike faltu mudde pe nehi ghusenege jabtak woh baat puraa ghar ka na ho.. he fought with nikki and rubina for ghar ka mudda, not their personal thing .. iskee baad jo hua mudda woh logoka khudka like pavitra mudda , rubi mudda woh uske khudka hain jismein woh participate nehi kia .. toh sab milakee he is actually a Lone Player 

aur rahi baat nikki ka .. i am not saying her lone.. but yaah she is getting backstab. n somehow actually she has her own aura jo har taraf chayi huyee hain.. uske so called dost bhi usko leke jelous hain..rival bhi .. pavitra ka mein nei samjhing abhitak .. is she friend or not .. but high time nikki should be alone in true sense. group mein jeyada honge toh uska game ruin hoga. 

Aegon thumbnail

How are they playing? Seniors left a few days ago, what did these two do to give an impression of playing a unique game?

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nikki is really not playing lonesome... she needs someone's attention all the time. Her whole drama of my fake friends didnt want me to be captain is proof she can't play alone, what a major overreaction. And then the stupid drama of running to Pavitra as if they're besties. If she was capable of playing alone, she wouldn't need to do all the drama. Shes just throwing tantrums left right and center and everyone seems to give in to her because shes so childish. 

Eijaz - overrated. He thinks hes such a good player and the whole bs drama about being fair was so OTT. And then the noble man act with Pavitra, he loves the attention she gives him its so obvious, even more after that silly eye lock task yesterday. I don't see him going far, also think he thinks too highly of himself. Kavita asked a simple question and instead of answering it he was being all I don't care blah blah... if he didn't care he wouldn't have overreacted to Pavitras nomination.

Tipsytopsy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nikki i agree......she is playing well.....unnecessary drama dhonodh hi leti hai karne ke liye and even if everyone decides for not goivng her bhaav and footage ,she anyway ends up getting it. So i guess she is a super smart player and knows how to be in the game.

Where as ejaz i think is exactly the opposite. Boring as hell and giving too much effort to be seen. He is not himself and struggling hard to get his screen presence.

He is good in tasks but this bigg boss game is not about tasks. It is plain politics. Ejaz is not a smart player that way i think.

Rahul and abhinav has a spark. They might be the dark horse but that time will only tell.

Rubina is dumb and smart too. She just needs to control on strtching on muddas. She is a good speaker but chooses wrong and completely unnecessary muddas to speak on which makes her annoyjng.

So i guess among the current players i would place my bet on nikki and after her rahul for sure.