New captain

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

As per sources, the new captain will be Kavita kaushik๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’, dabang captain ๐Ÿ’ž

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All these people come charged up and become like boring thakkele people after 3-4 days. 

i guess the only wild card to ever reach runner up was rishabh sinha  (in prince narula season)

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: dapundit

All these people come charged up and become like boring thakkele people after 3-4 days. 

i guess the only wild card to ever reach runner up was rishabh sinha  (in prince narula season)

Imam says hi

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Imam is a legend 

#TimeOut ๐Ÿคฃ

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ajaz and Ali say hi too.

So do Dimpy, dolly bindra and sky. ๐Ÿ˜†

Werenโ€™t runners up but were finalists and stayed relevant till the end!

Edited by StarkGirl93 - 3 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dapundit

BB3 runner up Pravesh says hello too. ๐Ÿ˜†

That guy would've won the season 100% if it wasn't for that one mistake. If he didn't make that one mistake, this whole topic of wildcards don't win wouldn't even be a discussion. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Ajaz and Ali say hi too.

So do Dimpy, dolly bindra and sky. ๐Ÿ˜†

Werenโ€™t runners up but were finalists and stayed relevant till the end!

I think the only 3 wildcards who came close to winning or even had a real shot were BB3 Pravesh, BB6 Imam & BB9 Rishabh. 

Pravesh lost his guaranteed win for 1 silly mistake.

Imam lost because Urvashi gained a solid support post Bakhtiyaar's unnecessary comments on her.

Rishabh lost because of channel's manipulation to make Prince winner by constantly promoting him since day-1/giving him a good edit while sabotaging his competitors like Mandana & Rishabh with negative edits. 

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I think the only 3 wildcards who came close to winning or even had a real shot were BB3 Pravesh, BB6 Imam & BB9 Rishabh. 

Pravesh lost his guaranteed win for 1 silly mistake.

Imam lost because Urvashi gained a solid support post Bakhtiyaar's unnecessary comments on her.

Rishabh lost because of channel's manipulation to make Prince winner by constantly promoting him since day-1/giving him a good edit while sabotaging his competitors like Mandana & Rishabh with negative edits. 

Agree with all your comments but Prince had his share of negativity portrayed in the beginning too. Initial weeks him, Kishwer and Suyash got a lot of bashing and he was called gunda by Mandana ๐Ÿ˜† Then when he realised he was being seen that way outside he tried to distance himself from Kish suyash but ended up looking bad too coz he was ditching them. The positive edits only really came during his showmances, but we took the piss out of that too. He had a solid fan base from his roadies and splittsvilla days and obviously regional support too. Mandana and Rishabh had a lot of earlier support, in fact salman supported Mandana a lot in the initial weeks, then Kishwer had a meltdown on it the confession room saying all her shit gets ignored well they get pulled up for every little thing๐Ÿ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dokudu_1

As per sources, the new captain will be Kavita kaushik๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’, dabang captain ๐Ÿ’ž

Oh wow.. That's cool. 

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

BB3 runner up Pravesh says hello too. ๐Ÿ˜†

That guy would've won the season 100% if it wasn't for that one mistake. If he didn't make that one mistake, this whole topic of wildcards don't win wouldn't even be a discussion. ๐Ÿ˜†

What mistake? Sorry, I didnโ€™t watch that season and now I am curious ๐Ÿ˜†