Abhinav Shukla TRUTH CAN BE TROUBLING, BUT CAN'T BE DEFEATED AT#1 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by deepalee

This place exists, wow.

Abhinav is the unbelievable shukla in the bb world who's calm, well mannered and actually funny. He's effortlessly charming n his intelligence makes him desirable. 

Yes Yes Finally πŸ₯³

He is the most wanted munda 

Originally posted by deepalee

This place exists, wow.

Abhinav is the unbelievable shukla in the bb world who's calm, well mannered and actually funny. He's effortlessly charming n his intelligence makes him desirable. 

Yesss.... And it's all yours!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ You can discuss and cheer Abhinav here all you want!!!!

True, can't agree more with you. Abhinav is effortlessly charming!!❣️

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

Finally πŸ₯³

Thank you so much  for making this ATπŸ€—

Please Add my name  πŸ˜³

My Pleasure πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—

Done. Feel free to post here!!!!β£οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Finally!!!πŸ₯³

An AT for the most charming guy.πŸ₯³

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

Haven't watch yesterday episode so don't know what happen need to check DDT to know what happen, but happen to see the promo of today episode. Abhinav πŸ‘πŸΌ He always gives best to the task. Aaj episode dekhna padega just for him β€οΈ 

True, today some 4 people will be against Abhinav and how will he resist and stop them from taking his bag will be interesting to see.😎😈

Sure. I see you have won many Banner Contests, can you kindly make some Tags for Abhinav AT??😳

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Sure. I see you have won many Banner Contests, can you kindly make some Tags for Abhinav AT??😳

Sure. Will you please give details πŸ˜‡

Originally posted by *Dev.*

True, today some 4 people will be against Abhinav and how will he resist and stop them from taking his bag will be interesting to see.😎😈

I am sure, he will not be able to keep bag against 4 people but I really hope he gives tough fight to them