Why is Mohit rude towards fans? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

LOL, throughout the years, just seen people wanna have a "hot" ML, less appreciation for FL, independent FL & she's ideal woman (I don't mind independent FLs but CVs just take full liberty out of it hence it spoils my mood), intimate scenes equate to passionate lets set the screen on fire , etc w/o looking for cohesiveness in the plot. Just a generic thing in ITV for ages. 

LOL. I guess. Such a screwed up scenario - no demand no supply and vice versa. Void in content plus more than necessary SM activity just making things worse.

This is why i never get into offscreen drama ever lol i dont follow actors either i only care about the onscreen drama thats it. Fangirling is a very scary thing for me lol As long as the show and the onscreen entertainment is good for me and I get to watch a good story and maybe ship an onscreen couple and enjoy that is enough. Offscreen the only thing i like is spoilers and bts lol As long as actors do their job and dont commit any criminal acts I am fine lol

Originally posted by nancy56

I am not supporting any toxicity. Its just an opinion. Nothing hard felt for any actor. I neither worship nor hold hate for any of them.

The very fact that this topic is still being hyped and brought into this forum shows that fans are the ones who are hyping it.....doesn't matter who are the toxic ones and who are the genuine ones....if they really care about the character/story, they wouldn't be fixated on who Mohit blocks. 

And I don't think any of us are sitting here as PR for Mohit to tell him how to react to who and what....ideally none of these ppl should be on social media. 

I'm interested only in the story....and I can only wish fans stopped fixating on such lame things and focused on the good parts of the story. 

Originally posted by nancy56

Honestly, it's not about off screen shipping or Mohika this time.

Believe me, people are Mohit fans, genuine, blind and all. They support him, they love his acting in the show like anything. After every episode, they shower their love on him.

But this time, nobody oiled the fire. The fire was started by his lover, and his instant heated response. Which fandom doesn't have trolls? 

But you don't start blocking the fans who genuinely work for you, edit your pictures and praise you.

Its gonna mellow down sooner.

But still.

Everybody loves Shravan, and that is because of Mohit.

If today they aren't happy ( the same people who hyped him once on social media) then maybe, it isn't entirely fan's ( genuine ones) fault.

I am not supporting any toxicity. Its just an opinion. Nothing hard felt for any actor. I neither worship nor hold hate for any of them.

Dear, one thing is that MK's the one to decide whether he blocks or not because technically it is his account and he has the full liberty to do. I'm not siding or anything but some might perceive this as good or bad, but it is his decision to do it no matter what mess occurs whether his gf started the fire or whatever. 

My thing is that it is their responsibilities to deal with such off screen BS. As a viewer, I'm more concerned with the content being provided on my screen and how MK handles the role. So far, I've seen awesome depiction of the painful soul in Shravan and I'd appreciate him for this. It is his job as an actor on a professional level. 

Whatever personal garbage happens and fans do so, I'm least interested in that.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

thats my problem too. all the typical shit that tends to dramatize the show w/ no sense in the plot line. 

Right now, as @areyaar pointed MK's efforts are the saving grace of the show because it is actually speaking more volume despite the writing inconsistencies being shown. 

Exactly. The show's storyline itself is a toxic mess thanks to the constant negativity the writers have poured into it....that Mohit still manages to salvage something from all that and make us connect to Shravan, to me that's an impressive thing. His job as an actor is to do justice to his character, that's it. 

If people really care about this show, they would not give so much oxygen to the toxic elements trying to distract from the goodwill of the show. 

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago

LOL, twitter is just a war zone area. They post such things & fans start a new war therefore new drama everytime hence not interested. I get updates from whatever is being posted here by Veena (I always thank her for this even if the spoilers are false because she's taking the time out to post it) because twitter is just too toxic. IG maybe more user friendly but I still see fan wars and thats just plain immaturity. Just focus on the story over their personal drama.

Mohit has been doing a great job in the show and his acting has definitely improved.

I do not ship jodis offscreen and I feel Mohit may have misunderstood fans. However, Mohit should talk to fans respectfully, it will help him in the long run and will impact his brand image. These are the same fans who make actors and actresses popular. 

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago

Hey, I thought twitter info aren’t allowed on Forum?

Edited by SarafWasima - 3 years ago

I don’t know why most y’all think that the topics on this forum should be related to the show only which isn’t a rule tho. Nonetheless, the fact that even if it’s Mohit’s account and only he can decide whom to block or not doesn’t give him the liberty to cutoff from the fans, who may or may not ship the offscreen bond but also ship the onscreen bond. Jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai, if by chance this situation goes out of hands many people can back out from watching the show and ultimately boycott. Which I don’t wish for it to happen but again, when fans can make you and the show, they can break it as well. I had no idea about the trolling fiasco tho, but I hope all will be fine at the end.