Veer in the precap

Posted: 3 years ago

Why did he ask Shakura, Tum ho kaun? I mean if he got his memories back he should have realised that this guy has the same face as his from Satyug. Did that strike him or not?

Originally posted by Rein123

Why did he ask Shakura, Tum ho kaun? I mean if he got his memories back he should have realised that this guy has the same face as his from Satyug. Did that strike him or not?

I think he recognized the face and asked? He knows it’s not him!! 🤔

Or it could be something else who knows. 

gosh i have lots to cover due to ill health i miss so many things once i watch will join in the discussions👍🏼

Why I feel Veer didn't get his Satyug memories back? There is some twist that's going to happen for sure.

Originally posted by AutumnColors

Why I feel Veer didn't get his Satyug memories back? There is some twist that's going to happen for sure.

That’s kinda disappointing, after all the hype he still didn’t get his memories back? And what’s about the sand clock?

Please, we need plot moving twists. Ek waise hi Jai isn't getting exposed, and Veer not remembering a thing after all the hue and cry over it, is ridiculous. I mean that means everyone is wrong - Ballu, Shukla, even Markaat is wrong. So I really don't know what they are planning to do. But honestly, it will be a big disappointment.

I strongly feel that veer has got his satyug memories back....it may happen that he'll not reveal this thing to others and later on we'll get to know that it was his plan but I'm very sure that he remembers his past now

So what I say going on now?? Why is Veer acting like he doesn’t remember anything? Why does he not remember anything?

Exactly! I also feel the same. I think he hasn't yet remembered his previous life.

Originally posted by Shirsha90

Exactly! I also feel the same. I think he hasn't yet remembered his previous life.

But why? As per the sand lock he should have remembered his past so why didn’t he?