Interesting very Intresting -OS

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

There was no point of arguing with this man.Its been a month or two, they got married.Vansh and Riddhima still has trust issues but a fiery and sensual pull as well is there for each other. His mood was off and they had a terrible fight .when Riddhima tried to explain a matter to him which she had  not commited. He was not ready to listen.Let him b alone in the room then! glared she in her mind 

Hence Riddhima decides to stay with Dadi that night.

Riddhima was lying silently  beside Dadi. They had a chat for a while about Vansh "s childhood as Dadi informed  her that how brilliant  was Vansh in both  studies  and sports and how bratty Ishani and naughty Aryan was in their childhood.

Sleep soon engulfed Dadi due to the effect of her medication.

Ridhima could not sleep,she was restless. Was she missing  those intense gazing eyes? Or she is missing the aroma of the musk that have off lately started making her numb when he makes his entry in the room? Was she missing that sonorous voice and his unique way of calling her Sweetheart!!

"Tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai ridzi"?she scoffed. Why are u thinking of Vansh?I mean seriously  vansh??Pichle hafte he se dkh rahi hoon,she reasoned herself...Subah sham usiko yaad karti hai ! Dont forget why are u here? For God sake !! chupchap so ja aur soch  Ragini ki mystery  kaise solve karegi?She turned to the other side and put the night lamp off! 

Hours passed  but sleep perhaps have cut all the ties with her. 

There was a fair amount  of silence  only the dim night bulbs were glinting. Her eyes were closed. 

A  sound  all of a sudden make her alert.

Yeh  awaz kaisa hai? Vansh avi tak jag raha hai kya?she thought....

.: she immediately  wake up from her side and  leave the bed. She get hold of a torch,  and tiptoed  from the room without  disturbing Dadi.

"She walks with utter care and silence  and said -"Yeh phir se yellow gloved wala katil Jaisa toh koi nhi hai?

She said to herself -"Pichli bar vansh ko na batane ki galti ki thi...mrs dsouza bechari apni jan se hath dho baithi

Is bar Vansh ko bula leti hoon. Chahe jo vi ho ab usko.yakeen dilake rahungi ki woh mera halucinAtion nhi tha.: "She tiptoed towards their own room but before that she was amazed to see a tinge of light coming from the direction  of the pool side: "She at once was drawn to it and walked towards  its direction

.: Riddhima reached there and the scene baffled her completely

.: But it was indeed very beautiful. Tiny aromatic candles and earthen lamps were glittering  there

.: A soft white mattress was spread there... and the reflection of the lamps were reflecting its flickering shadow in the water.

.: "Beautiful"  uttered riddhima. She walked through  the path and went near the pool.

.: There was no one.She wondered who would have made such arrangement? The beauty of the ambience pulled her towards it and she instantlyb  get carried away. She slowly went to it  and sat near the pool side.

She was looking at the water  thinking none other than Vansh,completly oblivious  of his presence in her vicinity. A tinge of an intimate touch startled her profoundly.

She  could feel a touch of  warm wet lips near her toe.

.: She could not hold herself more and look beneath  to witness what has happened. There he was!!Riddhima gasps and whisper his name Vansh?? 

She could realize the pricking of his beard and he was lifting her toe on his thigh and was sucking it.: Va...nsh....what ar...u...do...ing.: She asked.

"Shall i stop"? he asked...'No'...was her prompt answer. "Shall i continue"? asked he..."No."....She revolted...

.:" Areh...he smiled...karu vi na...ruku vi na...toh kya karoon sweetheart"?

Kuuu chh nhi.....Riddhima tries to move She instantly get rid of him and try to run away.

: Vansh pulled her saree pallu and said -"Aj nhi vagne dunga tumhe Dont u dare run away....He looked deeply  into her eyes and said  "aj sare raaz se parde uthenge riddhima...Kuch mere...aur kuch tumhare

.: Aj sare laj sharam ki parde khol do sare dooriyan mita do... Mit jane do jo yeh adha adhoorapan hai  hichkhichhayat hai.... Riddhima was speechless about his sudden obnoxious  demand! Obnoxious?? Indeed it was! But utterly pleasurable! she kept  looking at him with dreamy eyes.Vansh rolled his saree a little and

pulled her more..and her petty body instantly  collide with his hard torso.It was the last straw that was barring her and she  got swayed away at once.

She  clutched the lapel of his shirt. Her tiny fingers unknowingly  start unbuttoning them as vansh was also busy to unhook the weakest resistance  of her apparel the blunt moron hook of  her backless blouse pinned at the back,  was creating a hurdle between their bodies.Not shifting his gaze for once, 

Vansh lift her little and  placed  her properly in the mattress .: He bend his head down and start kissing her creamy neck and the trails of his kisses increased towards her jaw  and chin.Riddhima was feeling raw yet delicate... restless yet secured. It was the first touch of a man,her own husband and she completly love the way he was claming her.

Riddhima clutched his head and ruffle his hair. Vansh make a delicate pleasurable sound and her breath increased.

.: Vansh  came  a little more down to find out her half naked shoulder  and  keep continuing his sweet torture.

Tumhari dari chubti hai bohot "she moans."Tumhari chooriyan bohot awaz karti hain ".

He complains. "Utar ke fek do"

he said and try to remove them.

"nehi "she gigles.... yeh dadi ne diya hai...shagun ki churi hai suhag ki churi hai "Iseh nhi utar sakti... he made a face and then get back to his "original task"

"Dadi'"?the moment riddhima uttered the name ;she return  to her senses...she tried to get rid off him...

.: Vansh pls let me go..Varna dadi jag jayegi..

Vansh hissed - Dadi so rahi hai...unhe kyun pareshan kar rahi ho. Let me  focus and concentrate..Just be with me Riddh...imma he moaned her name placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Jane do na baba"...pleaded she. "NAH.."

.He was adamant .not now ab toh qayamat vi a gayi toh tumhe mein nhi jane dunga"

He pinned her in the mattress and said kavi kavi suhagan ban ne k liye suhag ki chooriyon ka sacrifice  karna padta hai sweetheart..Giggled Riddhima and said  yeh kon si theory hai?? -The Vansh Raisinghania Theory "moaned he..

He presses his  body on her and captured her mouth by breaking the glass bangles instantly.There was no turning back for them. 

Riddhima moan and hissed...she curled up 

and turn to the other  side and her hands fell on Dadi's face who was sleeping harmlessly beside her grand daughter  in law.Wait what??Dadi?? She was supposed to be in the pool area with Vansh is'nt it??

Riddhima almost jumped from her side and her reverie broke as if they were fragile pieces of her bangles. Gathering all her senses she  find herself in the master bed of her grand mother in law... and realize all what she was doing was dreaming Vansh in a most unwavering  but extremely  sensual way.

She gasped and covered  her mouth by her hands and said -"Abhi abhi jo hua  woh kya tha?'Meine out of everything  yeh kaisa swapna dekh liya? She was doomed and could nt belive her emotions  could go  so wild!

Her throat  was parched Riddhima tries to get access of water but the jug was empty:She composed hersrlf  and  get down of the bed and decide to go to the kitchen  for water. Only the night bulbs were there blinking alone.

.: She quench her thirst for fullest.. Thank god! he was asleep. Riddhima moves toward Dadi "s bedroom.

"Itni raat ko kitchen mein kya kar rahi ho sweetheart?" 

.:Oh no! she gasped and cursed her destiny. VANSH!! and now he was there for real.  his sonorous voice jolted her  up and she was about to drop the glass she was holding  in bewilderment

Relax! Its me!

.: He hold her hand Vansh put the lights on and asked.... Andhere mein aise mandra kyun rahi ho??

Paa paani..pii pine aa yi thi....she stammered.  She steal a glance and was relieved that he is wearing blue shirt and what had happened...a couple of minutes ago  waz her dream where he was wearing black...But she needs to cross check in case it was not....She put a brave face and asked 

"Tu tumm pool mein kya kar rahe the itne rat ko.?

pool mein?

He was surprised.. Why he will b near pool at 12-30 of the night 

Mein study mein tha. He said.

Kuch kam kar raha tha ..kyun koi tha kya waha pe?........

Riddhima sighed  and saw a file in his hand. She finally was relieved. She now was in a relaxed mood and asked "TUM.... -"Kitchen mein kya kar rahe ho "?

Vansh smiled  and answered  "Whiskey lene aya tha". . " wanna have one peg?

[He raised his brow and smirked and asked her.: Riddhima blushed and said -"I dont drink"

Oh! is it?he raised his brow again .:So Mrs Vansh Raisinghania does not drink?? right?  Riddhima looked at her him 

She murmered -"Puch toh aisa raha hai jaise mein ek nambar ki sharabi hoon".

Vansh could not help but tease her 

-"pani,juice,coffee,masala chaye kuch vi nhi

.: ?

.: Riddhima rolled her eyes and said -"Nahi.... Kuch vi nhi" Good night...She was about to go.... 

.: Vansh stopped her  and said -"I am amused sweetheart ! Tumhare sapne kafi lambe aur haseen hote hai and kafi hadh tak mere nam se jure hote hai par yuhi bar bar dadi ko pareshan mat kiya karon  bujurg hai unhe sone mein dikkat ho sakti hai "

Riddhima jolted back and turn around. Wait what he listened her moanings??Oh No!!Her face instantly got reddened and she almost ran away like a doe

.Vansh looked on said  "Ajeeb larki haiMein toh mazak kar raha tha  Why she always run away... 

Kash..!!Tumhe pata hota.Mr Vansh Raisinghania ....

😝😝😝😜

this is my first attempt in One shot to Immj2. I hope u will like it.pls share ur feedback.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was really good. You should write more stories. 

nirali

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Itna sexy dream☺️ Yaar reality de deti dream to cvs de rahe hena 🤣

Awesome ❤️dream part was so beautiful 😳

Keep writing dear 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely, it made me laugh, I never thought it would be Rhiddu's dream😃

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god ..romance ke andar thriller ghusa diya 😂..pata chalne hi nehi diya that its a dream..it was good..keep writing more 😉
MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...

Kya dream hai...

Realty Kar deti yr...

Keep writing...

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mast dream hai. Haye!!! ☺️☺️

Reality hi bana dete isse..

Chalo,koi nai!!!

Do write more.