Naagin 5

No Supporter for Bani

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

OK so many people saying since a long that Bani needs supporting one like Sesha or Vish.. So I thought to give my answer in separate post.. 

Honestly i don't feel she needs.. Yes she makes us depressed, angry with her maaro mujhe maaro and Nafrat wali baatein. But truth is She is Adi Naagin.. She has brains.. She is very intelligent.. Itna k jitna hum soch bhi nahi sakte.. She knows how to play her own game.. And she doesn't want anyone to interfere in that.. Anyone means anyone! Toh if she uses her brain properly toh dhamal macha degi. Truly Bani and Veer ek dusre k liye tagda match hai.. 

And about Meera.. I like her... It's not like that k always hum e power ki taraf se support mile.. Sometimes u need someone with whom u can share ur worries, ur problems.. Then he / she can suggest u, can emotionally support u.. In that way Meera is perfect for Bani.. 

And I strongly believe that Veer will be that support system of Bani.. And it's not like Sesha vish.. Once the misunderstanding clears, fir dekhna tum! It's not like Bani is weak alone.. But Veer is someone who will complete her.. See Goddess Parvati aka Adishakti is the most powerful one.. She is not Weak alone.. But still she needs Lord Shiva.. Shiva and Shakti completes each other.. They are support system for each other.. In the same way Veer Bani will be the soulmate, friend, guide, motivator to each other.. 

And when Veer and Bani will be together, they will not need anybody else.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly!

Tabhi veer ne kaha tha you are my “Ardhanagani” my half body or half soul 

Ek dusre ke poorak who completes each other. Dono ko kisi ki jaruarat nahi hai but yes both need immosnal support who are tapish & meera. Tapish & meera actually supporters whether it’s immosnally for Vani.

Edited by Minig - 3 years ago
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Completely agree with you dwip❤️👍🏼

Talking about vish and shesha they were kinda negative character who always tried to separate the leads whereas meera is different. She supports VaNi. She's definitely not ferocious like vish-shesha but she can still support her little sister.

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minig

Exactly!

Tabhi veer ne kaha tha you are my “Ardhanagani” my half body or half soul 

Ek dusre ke poorak who completes each other. Dono ko kisi ki jaruarat nahi hai but yes both need immosnal support who are tapish & meera. Tapish & meera actually supporters whether it’s immosnally for Vani.

@bold exactly! This sums up everything.. I m really looking forward for their love story and how they will inspire each other in their journey.. 

Tbh Vani love story is really going to be a different one.. Very different 

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

I have said this before and I will say it again, the day Veer and Bani sort out their differences and work together as a team. They would be unmatchable. Very powerful. And I agree Bani needs no one. She is Adi Naagin. She just needs to realize and claim her power. 

On a similar note, I feel that while playing a game of her own Bani is trying very hard to supress whatever she has started feeling for Veer. The reason she keeps chanting Maaro mujhe maaro and keeps avoiding discussion about Veer. In her heart, she cannot have feelings for a cheel. They are enemies. On top of that Veer has commited crimes jn her eyes. 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

Completely agree with you dwip❤️👍🏼

Talking about vish and shesha they were kinda negative character who always tried to separate the leads whereas meera is different. She supports VaNi. She's definitely not ferocious like vish-shesha but she can still support her little sister.

Yes Sesha and Vish se kaafi alag hai Meera.. She is calm but hai bohat intelligent. She knows kis moment pe kya karna chaiye.. 

Bani and Meera are like Bani is someone who gets excited and can't see things properly sometimes, and becomes worried. But Meera is someone who keeps her mind calm.. She can see things to the point, she can understand the things easily.. So in this way she can suggest Bani, points out the main things in front of Bani jisko Bani dekh nahi pa rahi hai or dekh k bhi dekhna nahi chahti hai. I think meera is perfect in her part. 

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

@bold exactly! This sums up everything.. I m really looking forward for their love story and how they will inspire each other in their journey.. 

Tbh Vani love story is really going to be a different one.. Very different 

It is going to be magic, pure magic 

Speaking of which, I will say this love story is surely going to be different from other love stories of the franchise. Iss baar dono takkar ke hai. With that intense bhi hai. 

I liked ritik and maahir previously but both of them were gentle men inside out. I don't know what it is about Veer but if anybody tries to play him bad... He can play them worse. He thinks through, navigates and plus he has his own powers. He doesn't mind being the bad boy just for the heck of it. But at the same time he knows where to draw the boundaries. For him as well as for others. My favorite thing about him is, he don't disrespect you so don't disrespect him! 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

I have said this before and I will say it again, the day Veer and Bani sort out their differences and work together as a team. They would be unmatchable. Very powerful. And I agree Bani needs no one. She is Adi Naagin. She just needs to realize and claim her power. 

On a similar note, I feel that while playing a game of her own Bani is trying very hard to supress whatever she has started feeling for Veer. The reason she keeps chanting Maaro mujhe maaro and keeps avoiding discussion about Veer. In her heart, she cannot have feelings for a cheel. They are enemies. On top of that Veer has commited crimes jn her eyes. 

Yes ek baar Bani and Veer ek ho jaaye then together they will become the Epitome of Power. Jisko harana bohat Muskil hoga. And it's obvious dushman yehi kosish Karenge iss shakti ko kaise toda jaaye, Veer Bani ko alag kaise alag kia jaaye.. But hum bicharte hi toh dubara milne k liye.. 

Yes Bani has started to feel for Veer, bohat din se hi. But as I said nafrat ki patti aakhon mein aise baandh li hai k she can't see it, jabardasti iss baat ko ignore karna chahti hai.. Yeh bhi misunderstanding clear hone k baad woh iss feelings ko kadar karne lagegi

Shivani786 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Yes Sesha and Vish se kaafi alag hai Meera.. She is calm but hai bohat intelligent. She knows kis moment pe kya karna chaiye.. 

Bani and Meera are like Bani is someone who gets excited and can't see things properly sometimes, and becomes worried. But Meera is someone who keeps her mind calm.. She can see things to the point, she can understand the things easily.. So in this way she can suggest Bani, points out the main things in front of Bani jisko Bani dekh nahi pa rahi hai or dekh k bhi dekhna nahi chahti hai. I think meera is perfect in her part. 

And Top most, meera is someone who is understanding the inner veer and the best thing she's slowly describing veer's goodness to bani

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Yes! Today for the first time, I saw bani a bit mellowed down towards Veer! At least she thought of searching for him! She ordered gandhak to seach its real master! She was blabbering about him today! I found that very cute!😆 Meera knows the importance of veer is bani's life in the current scenario! That's really satifying! In future, meera is always going to play the cupid maybe!❤️😆Bani is unknowingly developing concern for him! Pyaar durr hai, but shuruvat toh hui!