After Bhatt, Amyra Dastur considers legal action against Luviena Lodh

Tinder thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: magentakitty

@Pooja Bhatt

Oct 23

Please note that the lady in question is not a ‘relative’ since the man she was married to-Sumit Sabherwal is not MR Bhatt’s nephew as mentioned, nor related to him in any other way. Sumit is a senior production manager/head of production at @VisheshFilms

Is this true?? Omg what a fraud!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tinder

Is this true?? Omg what a fraud!!

Must be true....why would Pooja B put out a public statement about something that can be verified..

I hate Mahesh Bhatt...I think he is shady and creepy...🤢.but the people would just say false things about someone just because they can need to be sued just so that it serves as a lesson to the opportunists who want 15 mins of fame by speaking shit about someone famous...these people need to be sued.

Tinder thumbnail

Originally posted by: RealSteel2

YES!!!!

Pooja bhatt tweeted this on her Twitter page... big time fraud indeed! 🤢

But how come she have the audacity to say something like this if it’s not true? I mean we live in 21st century and it’s easy to find out the truth. Something is really fishy here 😳  I will wait for more news related to this

Tinder thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Must be true....why would Pooja B put out a public statement about something that can be verified..

I hate Mahesh Bhatt...I think he is shady and creepy...🤢.but the people would just say false things about someone just because they can need to be sued just so that it serves as a lesson to the opportunists who want 15 mins of fame by speaking shit about someone famous...these people need to be sued.

Bhatt are shady no doubt about that. if that woman is falsely accusing Bhatt then she should be punished. You can’t just defame someone for fame even if they are Bhatt.