Bigg Boss 14

Kavita Kaushik

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I saw FIR for time pass and it was good..most of the actors associated with the decade long show are doing well

I always thought KK was BB material but is she with the right mix of contestants ?

Season 11 or 13 was more suitable for Kavita.

Eijaz and Kavita do share a good bond.  I hope they make good use of it and give content...

I did not like the promo btw, she was downright rude .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She was rude to who? Didnt see promo

Seems like abhi knows her too, i hope she can boost eijazs morale.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

[QUOTE=mz.gigglez]

She was rude to who? Didnt see promo

Seems like abhi knows her too, i hope she can boost eijazs morale.

[/QUOTE

Shradul Pandit..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Whatever i heard from her old fans Eijaz and Kavita shares a very very good friendship.. they make walking their doggies together.. even Twitter pe bhi Pappi shappi jhappi aksar bat rahe the ..kavita is so vocal , good by heart .. bot heijaz and kavita has gehere dosti.. even abhinabh kay sath bhi kavita ka pehechan hain through a short film.. 

i am waiting to watch kavita and eijaz's friendship . hopefully she will boast his personality more. first time kisine eijaz kay game ko praise kia aj .. it means a lot.. but wohi idhar na koi dost actually hote hain.. lets see now. yeah dosti tika rehta hain yah pher dushmani mein badal jayee jaldi . at the end sabkoi khelna hain and jitna hain. 

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I have high expectations from her plus she too is an industry veteran so definitely comes with her own fan following.

Just hoping she is here to win!

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have high expectations from KK. Hope she will not turn phuski and disappointing like Ejaz or Pavitra. I think KK is really a BB material so hoping she and the other WC entries will spice this dull and boring BB14👍🏼 

NINALOGY thumbnail

I hope she will bring some energy in the show 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kavita will be really interesting if she plays well and not like Pavitra. I am eager to watch her equation with Eijaz and Abhinav. 

Nah this season needs someone like her as of now all the contestants are dumb useless and boring 

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She seems like a strong personality. I want her to have a good bond with eijaz that might help him and he can be more open and do well not just in tasks but in the show.

She know abhi as well i don't want that she gets in jas abhi and ruby grp it will be like shuklapur.... but if she is strong and vocal ruby will start hating her as well.