Kavita Kaushik - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I love love love Kavita Kaushik. Letโ€™s see how she does. I have high hopes from her

Sabine manne wekhan ke Kavvu kavvu karran laagan ge๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

I saw FIR for time pass and it was good..most of the actors associated with the decade long show are doing well

I always thought KK was BB material but is she with the right mix of contestants ?

Season 11 or 13 was more suitable for Kavita.

Eijaz and Kavita do share a good bond.  I hope they make good use of it and give content...

I did not like the promo btw, she was downright rude .

She is stiff, bold, outspoken and blunt 

Kavita personality is quite similar to Sapna Bhavani. U never know kab Salman ko kuch bol kar Nikale jaaye.

She is very blunt by nature. Kaash WC k jage first episode se aati toh Bb14 aur interesting hota.

https://twitter.com/TheRealKhabri/status/1320057564080435200?s=20

Apparently, Kavita is already the new captain of the house lol

If true then itโ€™s seriously very impressive of her to become the captain so quickly. Damn man she for sure has a lot of potential lol

I have been watching FIR Kavita's show since childhood and it was amazing to watch her as Chandramukhi Chautala ๐Ÿคฃ and she's always been this vocal and bold lady. Let's hope she plays fine and clean and win hearts. 

I watched FIR for her Haryanvi accent ๐Ÿ˜† and that mummyiji character  gopi๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to her performance in BB. Hope she doesn't disappoint