sequence of epi's

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

so tomorrow will be veer getting saved, then veer and shakura face off. phir bani getting saved etc etc. 

we've seen the party scenes and we've seen dd shooting till yest. 

so what i'm thinking is, we have dd scenes and this whole thing going on till maybe next weekend? phir we'll have veer go home and have the party scene? 

what do you guys think? 

I feel this week it's only saving bani and confrontation and veer might tell bani that jay is the culprit but bani will not believe him 

Then veer in bedroom scene the pic shared with the director. 

Then probably veer will see bani with Jay and he gets irritated 

Then party scene where he will flirt with mayuri to irritate bani 

Next bani and meera dancing on item song to irritate veer. 

Originally posted by fire_wings

I feel this week it's only saving bani and confrontation and veer might tell bani that jay is the culprit but bani will not believe him 

Then veer in bedroom scene the pic shared with the director. 

Then probably veer will see bani with Jay and he gets irritated 

Then party scene where he will flirt with mayuri to irritate bani 

Next bani and meera dancing on item song to irritate veer. 

yes agreed that this is this week's plan, then probably bedroom, phir the pool and party? or party and then pool? or does it mix 

I feel it's pool and party as without any trigger veer will not agree to dance with mayuri.

Originally posted by fire_wings

I feel it's pool and party as without any trigger veer will not agree to dance with mayuri.

was he dancing or was she seducing? 

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

was he dancing or was she seducing? 

That we are yet to see. But I felt infront of ponky she might not try to deduce.Unless ponky knows the reason or plan.

I agree with the discussed sequence aur sabse maze ki baat toh yeh hai ke Vani screen par aag lagaane waale hai. 

We know for a fact ke chaahe zameen phate yaar aasman Veer Bani ko akela toh nahi chhodega... He might get upset with her but he will always protect her... So I am excited! 

Originally posted by Cinnamon_Kisses

I agree with the discussed sequence aur sabse maze ki baat toh yeh hai ke Vani screen par aag lagaane waale hai. 

We know for a fact ke chaahe zameen phate yaar aasman Veer Bani ko akela toh nahi chhodega... He might get upset with her but he will always protect her... So I am excited! 

yesss vani is gonna kill it now, i'm sure things will start moving abhi. something is gonna change in their equation because of shakura now. 

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

yesss vani is gonna kill it now, i'm sure things will start moving abhi. something is gonna change in their equation because of shakura now. 

I hope the change in their education will happen for the good. Fingers crossed🤞