Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

*.* IMM2's Mastermind of the Week #1 *.*

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

*Riddhima quietly creeping to Aryan's room as the party continues downstairs.*

Riddhima: I know. I know Aryan is behind all those attacks. Today I'll get proof and show it to Vansh.

*Riddhima opens the door and there is a loud bang. She jumps back knocking into Vansh.*

Vansh (after catching her): Sweetheart what are you doing going into Aryan's room?

Riddhima (stuttering): That...um...me...uh...Vansh...that...

*Aryan's room's door opens at that time and two young, smart looking, well-dressed women come out of his room.*

Vansh (flabbergasted): Who are you both? And what is going on here???

One of the women: I'm Shreya and this is Mahi. We're CBI.

Vansh (angrily): What are you doing in VR mansion and how did you get in?!!

Mahi: Sheesh. Calm your horses. Aryan let us in. The man may be a creep but even he knows that we need to catch that bloody mastermind. That person has made us all look like fools!

Vansh (still angry): What the hell are you talking about? Which mastermind?

Shreya: There's somebody in your party who is faking to be a CBI agent. They come and go as they please from your mansion and we're here to catch them. Now step out of our way. We have a masquerade party to attend.

*Shreya and Mahi don their masks and head down to the party. Vansh follows angrily, adamant to throw the two out along with whoever they were here to arrest.*

Riddhima (standing alone upstairs): Baap re. Baal baal bachi.

Aryan (also coming out of his room): Not so soon. We're alone up here. What say we give each other company?

*Without responding, Riddhima turned around and went back downstairs.*

*Meanwhile in the party, Shreya and Mahi are mingling amongst the guests when they zero in on one person. Signaling to each other they approach the person together as Vansh follows.*

Shreya (pulling the guest aside): Hello there. And your name is?

Guest: Kanak

Mahi: Well Kanak, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Mahi and this is Shreya. And we are...real CBI agents.

Kanak (scared): I just wanted to get into the party!

Shreya (scoffs): Sure you did. That's why you've been coming and going from VR mansion as you please. Vansh please meet your mastermind of the week. Your mansion is like a hotel. Every week a new guest. And Kanak's real name is actually Anysia.

*Shreya removes the guest's mask with a flourish.*

Vansh (angrily): Get this woman out of my house!!!

Mahi: Sheesh. You don't need to enunciate every word so clearly. We understand. We're CBI.

Shreya (chuckling): Yeah! Now then Anysia. You're under arrest!

*At CBI headquarters...*

Shreya: Now then, Anysia. We have some questions for you. And you are going to answer them. Whether you like it or not. Kapeesh?

Anysia (mumbling): I guess so.

Mahi: Alright first question for you. Why are you after Vansh and Kabir?

Anysia: Because Vansh and Kabir are unique in their own ways. I can't choose one among them. smiley27 Vansh is a hot and dashing anti-hero and Kabir is the cutest villain of ITV. smiley36 Both the characters are intriguing and interesting, which makes me love them equally.

Shreya: If you had to change one thing about IMM2 what would it be and why?

Anysia: Hmm ... change in Marjawan 2 would be ... well, no offense to that person but, i would like to get the Actress playing the character of Anupriya changed.

Shreya: Speak up girl! Name the one plan that you would execute to bring Kabir and Anupriya's real faces out.

Anysia: Ermm ... get the CCTV cameras of VR Mansion properly functioning. I think that would bring not only Anupriya-Kabir, but also Aryan-Chanchal secrets too out. If Vansh look into the footage .. he can connect dots and get clear picture of the happenings behind his back. smiley24

Mahi: Finally, who is your favourite actor/actress?

Anysia:  I am not a favorite actor kind of person; for me the genre/content of the show matters. Well, to answer your question, i am loving Vishal's performance of-late. So it's Vishal Vashishtha  smiley27 for now. smiley1

Shreya (narrowed eyes): I don't trust you. That's why we're bringing in reinforcements.

And now it is your turn to ask our Mastermind of the Week questions and make this arrest uncomfortable for them! Make the hot seat very hot😉

Mahi: But remember. Follow IF rules!

And just for a double check that there are no imposters, our Mastermind has been instructed to use this token as her signature for the entire week!

ENJOY!

Tags: Mannmohanaa

Writeup: Minionite

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hola people!

Anysia is all yours for the entire week. You can grill her as much as you want, just make sure that there is no offence intended.

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Congrats Anysia. ðŸ¥³

Enjoy the hot seat. ðŸ¤—

I will be back with some masaladar questions. ðŸ˜†

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations Anysia!

Who is your favorite Vansh or Kabir? 

Favorite food?

Edited by veil_of_roses - 3 years ago
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the write-up ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

that was damn hilarious Shreya :P ðŸ¤£

Thank you for the siggy  Mahi ðŸ˜³

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Hola people!

Anysia is all yours for the entire week. You can grill her as much as you want, just make sure that there is no offence intended.

mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai   ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria02

Congrats Anysia. ðŸ¥³

Enjoy the hot seat. ðŸ¤—

I will be back with some masaladar questions. ðŸ˜†

Thank you Ari ðŸ¤—

@ ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤ª

Tejaswini240896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations Anysia..🤗

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Congratulations Ansiya!

Who is your favorite Vansh or Kabir? 

Favorite food?

Thank you :)

> Already answered in the Main post :P

Vansh And Kabir are unique in their own ways. I can't chose one among them <3

Vansh is a Hot N Dashing Anti-Hero and Kabir is the Cutest Villain of ITV *lol*

Both the Characters are intriguing and interesting :*  which makes me love them equally.

> I am a foodie ... all are my favorites Indian, Chinese, Italian ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Eating GIFs | Tenor

Anysia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

Congratulations Anysia..🤗

Thank you :)