•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

So as we see today that Virat has finally come to save Sai. I think in next week episodes Virat will save Sai and Abba and them two will run while Virat goes after Jagtap but Jagtap will shoot Abba so abit like the Kusum Dola serial. But i remember in Kusum Dola  Rono refuses to marry Imon, I wonder whether Virat will do the same or will he go in straight and say Yes. 

Pakhi is annoying me her scenes are abit boring at the moment. I cant wait to see when Sai comes in the house. 

This weeks episodes were really slow with Pakhis marriage. I hope next week we can get some good episodes. 

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aleena02

So as we see today that Virat has finally come to save Sai. I think in next week episodes Virat will save Sai and Abba and them two will run while Virat goes after Jagtap but Jagtap will shoot Abba so abit like the Kusum Dola serial. But i remember in Kusum Dola  Rono refuses to marry Imon, I wonder whether Virat will do the same or will he go in straight and say Yes. 

Pakhi is annoying me her scenes are abit boring at the moment. I cant wait to see when Sai comes in the house. 

This weeks episodes were really slow with Pakhis marriage. I hope next week we can get some good episodes. 

Ya they dragged the pakhi's emotional drama too much🤪

Every scene every dialogue was painfully slow😆

I dont know whats with this girl....first i was feeling sympathy for her but now when she decided to get married just because she will be able see virat in family amd hopes that virat will remain lonely forever....i just wanted to slap this girl and wanted to put some sense into her.... Something her parents should have done....but no they are itv parents...they watch the tamasha of their only child's life getting ruined🤣

Seriously after that i was like....theek theek hai... Bahut ho gaya rona dhona...ab jaldi se SaiRat ki shadi dikhao😆

I am waiting for pakhi's expression when SaiRat will come after their marriage....popat ho jayega pakhi ka🤣🤣