Posted: 3 years ago

Want to try small one-shot combining yesterday's topic and continuation of today's episode 

Ridhima done with sewing his shirt and Vansh tries to leave where the later catches the hand and says - I need to tell you something. 

Vansh - Well, I don't want to hear your excuses

Ridhima - Common, is the trust you are speaking about the other day? 

Vansh - Ridhima? 

Ridhima - Yes, Vansh. You cannot just say whatever you feel and leave like that? Do try to listen to what the other person wanted to say. 

Vansh - Tell me Ridhima, in the whole house who wants to know about Ragini other than you? 

Ridhima - Of course, I want to know about her. But you tell me, did I ever played such sick trick with you? Leave rest of the matters, since day one, regarding Ragini, I always questioned you directly. I never sent paper or messages like how you do saying 4'o clock will reveal something and all. I'm not such person Vansh. In future, if I want to know about her truth, I will ask you only because, other than you, no one knows anything about her. Everyone has a story to tell while you can only tell me the whole story which you don't. So, marching forward, no matter what I get to hear about Ragini from anyone, even if it gives pain to you, I will ask you only. Therefore, you decide whether to answer and or not. But for now, that paper trick was not by me. I feel someone in the family is trying to create a rift between us by using Ragini's name because everyone knows I'm interested in learning the truth. And please don't say family cannot because - this is our room Vansh. Do you think an outsider can enter and that too when they know Vansh Rai Singhania is in the house? No way 

Vansh was shocked to see the outburst of Ridhima. He connected dots, it's pretty clearly showcasing that, someone wants to frame her. 

Vansh - Why do you want to know about her so badly? 

Ridhima - Because you're stuck with her. Therefore, I'm stuck with you. You asked me to trust you. Vansh, I started believing you. Whether you believe it or not. Yes, there was a time where I want to know her truth because I feel you are the person who can only hurt others. Right now, we both are understanding each other and we at a position where we don't want to hurt each other and cannot see others hurting us. So, tomorrow not only me, I don't want anyone to say you are a murderer. Anther in a sense, not even Even the police inspector Kabir. Yes, it doesn't matter to you if someone calls you a killer but, it matters to me. So until I prove you innocent, I will try to dig more about the truth of Ragini. I won't stop here. If a fire wants to hurt me, then let's get burned. I will be happily burning myself by knowing that I proved you as innocent not only before the eyes of your family but also before others. 

Ridhima leaves from the room while Vansh is surprised and shocked. He is happy that she started to trust him also taking steps to protect him which no one ever did. Everyone came to him for his protection and asking him to be their protector. Yet, Ridhima is different. She is becoming his shield. 

The End

I loved it, always wanted Riddhima to open up to Vansh and make him listen

Well written👏

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

I loved it, always wanted Riddhima to open up to Vansh and make him listen

Well written👏

Thank you 😊

Nice.do write more.love to see that your ridhima has backbone. Thanks 🙏 

Originally posted by ShumiM

Nice.do write more.love to see that your ridhima has backbone. Thanks 🙏 

Thank you 🙂

Thank you for goving me this Riddhima. In today’s episode I keep waiting for Riddhima to tell him it wasn’t her that put the message there. I kept waiting for her to leave Vansh speechless and guilty for blaming her without even listening to her once. But absoos, we didn’t get to see it. I hope at least tomorrow we can see it. But I’m happy at least here in your story I get to see it ❤️

Great work 🥰

[QUOTE=veil_of_roses]

God we need this scene so badly

[/QUOTE)

Thank you 😊

I wish will witness same riddhu in show 

Nice os 👍🏼