Mahesh Bhatt to take legal action against Luviena Lodh - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by GumGum

One of the Brothers In Law of Mahesh was a Sabharwal, no? Mahesh had a fight with the Sabharwals when his mother died, IIRC.

After your posts on Sanjay Dutt's "cancer", I really think you're a bollywood journalist or something! 😳

Originally posted by maha15

Third class Ashraf Butt and his gang 👎🏼 

If we can call someone in Bollywood D class it would be him👎🏼

Originally posted by Sharpener

After your posts on Sanjay Dutt's "cancer", I really think you're a bollywood journalist or something! 😳

Eww... scummiest members of the chain they are.

Eww... scummiest members of the chain they are.

No idea about that but you know what I meant by journalist. As in you have all the insider info lol!

No idea about that but you know what I meant by journalist. As in you have all the insider info lol!

LOL that's called reading and recalling, no insider. 90% of the things I read about BW, I read it here.

Anyway... Dharmesh and Suniel Darshan, nephews of Mahesh Bhatt, are sons of producer Darshan Sabharwal... so this Sabharwal guy could be from that family (Like people here call Ranveer, Arjun's relative waise wala rishteydaar.)

Another warring family is that of the Bhatts. Bhatt’s parents, Nanabhai Bhatt and Shirin Mohammed Ali, had six offspring — four daughters and two sons, directors Mahesh and Mukesh. Mahesh’s oldest sister, Sheila, is married to producer Darshan Sabharwal, and their sons, Suneel and Dharmesh, are producers-directors.

“We broke off ties with the Darshan family after my mother’s death because we wanted our mother to be buried the Islamic way, but they didn’t want that and thus severed the relationship,” says Mahesh Bhatt.

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago

LOL that's called reading and recalling, no insider. 90% of the things I read about BW, I read it here.

Anyway... Dharmesh and Suniel Darshan, nephews of Mahesh Bhatt, are sons of producer Darshan Sabharwal... so this Sabharwal guy could be from that family (Like people here call Ranveer, Arjun's relative waise wala rishteydaar.)

Another warring family is that of the Bhatts. Bhatt’s parents, Nanabhai Bhatt and Shirin Mohammed Ali, had six offspring — four daughters and two sons, directors Mahesh and Mukesh. Mahesh’s oldest sister, Sheila, is married to producer Darshan Sabharwal, and their sons, Suneel and Dharmesh, are producers-directors.

“We broke off ties with the Darshan family after my mother’s death because we wanted our mother to be buried the Islamic way, but they didn’t want that and thus severed the relationship,” says Mahesh Bhatt.

Whoa whaaat! What golmaal people these Bhatts are 

Whoa whaaat! What golmaal people these Bhatts are 

While Bhatts come across as loathsome and have ties with terrorists, if the lady who died (their mom) was a practicing muslim, they were not in the wrong to want her last rites per her faith.

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

If we can call someone in Bollywood D class it would be him👎🏼

No He is clean , he could do no wrong since he is Mahesh Bhatt, it's conspiracy against him, women would be lying by default...Poor Bhatts 😉 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

While Bhatts come across as loathsome and have ties with terrorists, if the lady who died (their mom) was a practicing muslim, they were not in the wrong to want her last rites per her faith.

Yeah ofc you're right! I wasn't rolling my eyes at that part, it was the part about them being related to the Dharshans but denying it. 

Luviena - "First they take ur livelihood and then harass every possible way.Bhatts are powerful n dangerous people, they are harassing me even after court order"😈

Luviena Lodh Explosive Interview On Mahesh Bhatt and his Harassment exclusively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3di1bLLkM

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago