Fan Fictions

Happy Birthday Leenaaa, our PS Enthusiast

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Disclaimer: No INCEPTION was harmed during the scripting 

Warning: Proceed ahead at your own risk

Leena was furiously typing on her laptop screen. 

The rhythmic typing of keys and the periodic oscillation of the clock gong were unintentionally interweaved to form a scintillating melody.

She pressed the enter key for the umpteenth number of time.

Ahhhhhh!” she wailed. The laptop screen froze, yet again. 

She had to wait for it to spring back to life, yet again. Adding to her troubles, some ridiculous software started auto downloading itself into the device. 

She couldn’t take it anymore.

Furious over the technical fuss, she hurled the laptop above her head and conveniently allowed it to crash against the floor.

BAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!

Silence.

Out of nowhere, blinding white light emerged from the cracked screen and flashed onto her face. Before she could catch hold of the situation, she felt herself getting pulled into the laptop.

In no time, she found herself inside the device!

She landed with a thudd onto something that could be called pixels.

The whole landscape around her was pixelated. 

It looked like some gaming console, like a virtual reality.

The background was black with specks of pixels scattered here and there.

What the heck!” she stomped. 

Welcome to PS World,

a highly stereotypical digitalized voice spoke to her.

Yeah whatever" she mumbled. What an uninvited welcome had it been already.

How the hell can I get out?” she screamed back, unnerved.

Welcome to PS World.” The voice was heard yet again.

She clutched her head. The laptop remained hanged, even with her inside it!

After what seemed eternity, the game loaded itself.

Player Name : Leenaaa

It’s just Leena" she said, clarifying the spelling and appropriate pronunciation.

Level 1. Naveen Babu"

A huge white screen appeared in front of her. It was like a video call with the one of the most cherished and likeable villains of ITV.

So, Leena, tumhe toh pata hi hoga, mujhe shaadi ka kitna shauk hai!” he spoke excitedly, almost ready to jump and dance. 

Tumhein meri wedding ke liye tags design karne hain.

The PS console loaded itself. She was standing right on top of the new file, white space.

She felt super excited. PSing inside PS was a DREAM come true!

She quickly ran towards the tools section and started importing images. She pressed the Timeline menu and made some quick animation using keyframes. She herself coloured each pixel and quickly erased the background using a broomstick.

Just when she was about to hit the Save for Web and Devices option, the walls started vibrating. She was getting a call!

Leena, don’t forget to add Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye!

How could she not recognise the voice!

It was none other than her Mod-ji aka K aka Koeli who was her guiding light here.

She sprinted and got the text done, swiftly inserting ‘Saajan Ji Ghar Aaye'.

And there it was, neat and dusted!

Needless to say, it impressed Naveen Babu very much, and after giving a SMALL pep talk on his jawaani, girlfriends and fitness, he bade a goodbye.

The world around her started changing. It became darker and murkier.

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

“Level 2: DTA"

Her smile turned into a weird puzzled expression. Now WHAT on earth was DTA?

In a flash, she felt a bag strapped onto her shoulders which strangely felt weightless. 

She struggled to remove it but the bag remained rigidly fixed onto her.

The same white screen was back again. This time, it was Vijay talking to her.

You have to design graphics for Development Team Awards on India forums. But remember, with every added feature to it, the weight of your backpack will increase. So, beware!

She started jumping around on the canvas. As soon as she added the vector, the bag felt heavy.

Taking a deep breath, she geared up for this tough task.

She added basic sparkles to the frames and the weight increased yet again. The burden was becoming more and more uncomfortable. 

She sat down to take a break. 

The whole text and advanced animation was pending. The background files had become insanely large, as large... oops, as heavy as 1GB!

Just when she was wondering about the task completion, she heard two familiar voices.

Leeeenaaaaa!!!

Mani and Mahi appeared, to her rescue! They shared some of the load, easing her troubles. 

When she seemed satisfied with the work, they vanished, not before having a quick group hug.

(Tera kya hoga humaare begairr. Hahaha, kidding!)

“Final level. Level 3: Exit Plan"

You have crossed Level 1 and 2. The task this time is to create the most amazing and ORIGINAL animation, within the specified time limit. If you fail, you are stuck here forever.

Shock was such an understatement. How could she CREATE graphics in PS!

Mysteriously, Nabila appeared right in front of her, giving her full and free versions of Topaz, Adobe Illustrator and everything that she needed. After giving her tips and wishing her luck, she disappeared, much like the fairy godmother.

She opened the Topaz World in an alternate window. Time was ticking away. After a painful wait, she successfully installed both of them.

After the tedious work of designing, she felt immensely proud and satisfied. 

She looked at the clock. A minute left.

“Haha, easy job!”

She started running towards the Save File option when she froze! Weirdly, she couldn’t move. The laptop hanged. “No no no!” she cried. 

She tried to kick the pixels beneath her but in vain. And sadly, the timer now flashed a huge ZERO, with her being inches away from the Save menu.

"NOOOOOO!"

The world around her started beeping and crashing, just then the voice was back.

Extra life restored. New player name: Deena. Deena as Leena"

She felt overjoyed! It was her twin sister to her rescue!

Deena pressed the save button. 

Leena felt extremely dizzy as the PS World spun around her.

When she opened her eyes, she was lying on her bed. 

The laptop was dying, onto the floor. Dim light flashed from the cracked display. Was this a dream?

With trembling and uncertain hands, she picked up the device. It showed:

PS World 

Loading .... 99%

Her eyes widened in horror. Before she could react, it went onto a 100% and was now opening. She got up and started running away when confused whispers echoed from the laptop.

Afraid, she inched closer to it and slowly lifted the screen.

She saw all her friends on a video call with her!

There was K, Parm, Mani, Nabz, Sam & Mahi!

Happy birthday to you!!!” they yelled. The screen started shaking tremendously, so were the walls and the bed.

She closed her eyes firmly and felt someone splash cold water on her face.

What the!” she opened her eyes in fury to see Deena trying to wake her up. 

Was that a dream... AGAIN?

She wondered.

Was she in the real world finally?

Are you dreaming?” she asked.

What?

I mean, am I dreaming? Is this real?

Maybe. Maybe not!

Her phone vibrated loudly. It was her friends, calling her.

And undoubtedly, they screamed,

Credits:

Concept: braveheartdoc & Mannmohanaa

Scripting & Graphics: Mannmohanaa

Co-ordination and Compilation: braveheartdoc

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail

The birthday sig to flaunt:

(No points for guessing, this beauty can only belong to Nabz Nani)☺️

Credit: 18shabbo

Mod Ji

Hello Chhutki Ji, 

Wish you and Dee a Happy Wala Birthday Sweetie.

Tere Barein mein main kya bholo. Firstly you are very sweet and i just love your hair <3 I wish i had that kind a hair. I am in love with your creation and wish one day i can do what you do. There is so much to learn from you not just in terms of creativity but also maturity. You know what I mean. I have seen many people in my life but you are one of the people who is actually super matured considering your age. <3

I really admire you for your kindness and caring attitude towards your loved ones. I love the fact that you are mu-fat, jo dil mein hai wohi muh mein hai. Be as you are... and where is the treat?

Chalo our date is fixed. Mani se jab milungi tab we will have trio date together. <3

Enjoy the day. Love you 

Appy

Mahivveyy

LEEEENAAA!!!

Firstly, wishing you a VERY VERY VERY Happy Birthday! It's been quite sometime (but seems so little to me) since we started interacting and it's been a great experience for me talking to you and learning about new things everyday!

You're are an AMAZING person, ever helpful and SO hardworking. Sometimes your selfless and helping nature amazes me so much that I feel emosssssionalsmiley19smiley37

I don't really need to write an essay here, we know we've some super chemistry in having phhhhhhunnn smiley16

Here's to more of our adorable and exciting interactions smiley31smiley40

A very happy birthday once again. May all your wishes come true and you find wonderful friends so new and you always get your worthy duesmiley31

Huuuullllaaaaa boo boo,

Mahi.

Sutapa

smiley31Happy Birthday To You Leeenaa smiley31

smiley40Janam din ki Mubarakbaad smiley40

ImageImageImageImage

Fragrant Hyacinth - TFWEB526 ($76.46)

Doctorni

Hey Chhutki

Ohh I just love this naamkaran for you

Its been a year since we both started interacting and really its a pleasure knowing you. I just love the way you balance your friendships and stand for what is right

You are a cutie pie and I just have one thing to say to you that Don't freak out with every request of mine  You are a rockstar and I love your creations so bindaas PS karo

Waise ab Nabz teacher hai to tum ekdum perfect ho hi jaaogi

Fir main aur requests dungi

For today its just a heartious wish to see you succeeding in everything that you do in life....May you be granted with all that you wish for 

Once again a Happy Birthday Darling

BitterBerry

I really hope you like thissmiley36 cause Sakshi is the only one I remember as your favsmiley37

Wish you a very happy birthday Leenasmiley31smiley31 

Stay safe darling smiley14 Enjoy your day *with all the safety -measuressmiley17*

You inspire me a lot with your graphics and ideassmiley42 and I always look forward to see your works.

Parm

Kiska birthday hai!?smiley41smiley41

MeeeMeeee aka 

Chutki aka Leenaaaaaaaaaaaasmiley31

Happy birthday girl!smiley40

Wishing you a day and a year ahead filled with joy, smile and happy memories! I hope that it is indeed magical and you are blessed with health, love and happiness.

Happy birthday once again!

Loads of hugs and lovesmiley27

Parm

Oppo

Dear Leenu,

Happy Birthday, Many Many Happy Returns Of The day.one of the amazing souls whom i met here 1 year ago.Despite being from Rival FD we met in a crucial moment. but For me it is always nice meeting with you. within this short time you really have turned as  my very very special friend on whom i could trust without a second thought.In this virtual world Trusting someone to share your inner self is really difficult. But you are that person who always understands me without explaining anything.The way you always gives me warmth and friendly gesture in every time it means a lot Leena. That is why i could feel so much connection with you. Before sharing anything with you , i never think with whom n what  im sharing , i feel like mein kisi apne kay sath mere dil ki baat share kar rahi hoon jab tum samne hoti ho. Thanks for jheloying me every time , Thanks for listening me whenever i need someone to share my happiness , sadness or any trouble , Thanks for giving me Tips of my gareeb wala  editing, Thanks for giving me so much inspiration in my jala hua bhangaar cooking, Thanks for praising my Kala Cake in last eid smiley37, bhaise tum chaho  toh tumhare birthday pe bhi ek kala cake mein bana sakti hoon, usmein Burnt touch de dungi. as this will be " .Leena's Birthday Special "..anyway jeyada bara nehi karungi mere bhasan . Just hope n pray This Trustable bond will be remained the same forever in between us always, Hope It will never be broken from both side ever  n next year as well as we will be together the way we are now. In your Birthday My Dil se dua ,Hamesha khush raho jaha bhi jaise bhi ho, Allah Gives you all the happiness , prosperity and success .Lots of love and Best Wishes always for you..

and also Happy birthday To your Twin .uske liye bhi  My Best wishes, dua and love also there .. as i dont know usko keya pasand hain toh uske liye siggie make nehi kia.. but mere best wishes jarur paucha dena. 

At the end Enjoy the fullest.. Love you smiley27smiley27, lots of virtual kissia and huggies smiley31

Opsora

Shirisha

Happy wala Birthday Leenaa 🥳🥳🥳

You are such a gem of a person. I hope this birthday brings lots of happiness and surprises in your life and you stay happy and smiling always!! 

Lots of love. Have a great birthday 🎂🎂

Pari

Happy birthday leeena lots of love happiness peace  to you and your twin... Enjoy your day 😘😘😘 💃💃💃👯‍♀👯‍♀👯‍♀

Lexi

Leeeeeeeeeennaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Happy Birthday, Gal!

You are one of the sweetest members I have interacted with on IF

You are truly an amazing person to be with...

But still, I am mad that you thought my account was a spam accountsmiley18

How could you girl??smiley13

But fine I love you nonetheless...

You are always ready to help me even if I have a slightest bit of an issue and never have been irritated

You and I havent had that much interactions as we should but still I am glad with all the ones we had...

Do you remember those Binary cod language posts?? And how we both stopped it only because Appy might kick us out?smiley36

And those weird Arijit banne wala obsession we had??

Leenaa you are such a sweet person...and have so much warmth for everyone

You never make anyone feel uncomfortable or make them feel left out

You are a very awesome person Leenaa and always stay like this

So Happy Birthday Leenaa!!

May you be blessed with all the love and happiness this world has for you

Be blessed Leenaa...you are a diamond...and anyone who is in your life is truly the luckiest person 

Yours Alexiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sam

Happy Birthday Leena! 🥳 You are one of most adorable person I've met on IF. Keep smiling and have a great day and great year ahead. May you be blessed with all happiness! 🤗 Stay cute as always Chutki 🤭 and as fun as you are! Also you're an effing amazing graphicer who creates magic! Keep up with the good work!

Love you 

Sam

Aurtika

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Leena ..smiley31

May god bless with you with healthy and prosperous year ahead.  Hope you are going to have lots of fun on your birthday. smiley41smiley40

Madz

flor fleur hibiscus Image, animated GIFflor fleur hibiscus Image, animated GIF

Our friends enrich our lives in so many ways. They can be as close, or even closer, than siblings and they offer a type of unique companionship you won't find in other types of relationships. smiley27smiley27smiley27

Here is the reporter Madhuri with her Cameraman Winky   from your own IF TV  Channel! 

Today's breaking news .... breaking news .....breaking news --- 

In an otherwise calm and cool IF premises, there is an argument going on between the members in that morning time! We take you there for the 'live'  telecast.

Who is going to start the celebrations! ?!  Who will wish her first???

BouquetIt must be me !!! A few members argued! 

The Floral Gardens and Spring  --You may be the most active. But, we are ardent fans of her. She adorned us in her creative Book Covers, Siggies to add more colors to us!!

We should get the first chance to greet her on this special day! 

BEAUTIFUL GARDEN - PicMix

A few  Rivers and Mountains ---  In chorus ......." we have the proprietary rights over her, ours is a long association you see...."  argued that she is as old as those ancient bodies on earth!smiley39 All nature wants to start the celebration, to be the 1st one to do the honors! 

The Moon and the Stars---claimed that those are very close to her heart. Every night she prefers to look at the sky to enrich her energies, to have a chat with the stars of her life, i. e, her friends..... And the sky reminded everyone that she loves the sky most, that's why she referred the stars and sky many times in the 'Three Word Thread' !! So it'll be apt for that group to start the function!

Madhuri  and her sons -- ' Instead of all the other groups, we the musicians should  get the opportunity to be the 1st one to start the BD celebration' 

The cameraman Winky --'Instead of fighting, I suggest this. Wink Let us all greet her in unison to elevate her spirits! '

They all agreed. Here comes the birthday girl from her online studio....

Cheer Birthday GIF - Cheer Birthday HappyBirthday - Discover & Share GIFs    I would much rather be at home, painting rainbow colors on my face..picking flowers..and taking pictures. This is beautiful (:Cheer Birthday GIF - Cheer Birthday HappyBirthday - Discover & Share GIFs

birthday ecards for someone special

picsart remix tools GIF by Aleksey Prontarsky

Happy Birthday, Leena .smiley31  All the Hibiscus flowers in the world are bloomed for you today... to greet you !!smiley10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1S7RsEnrHs

It's time to party! smiley41smiley40smiley41

Sarath and Hemu started playing the music to add zest to the party!

The lady who sat there with an expressionless face is their deaf mother !! Ouch because of their repeated musical symphonies since 8 months at home!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

There the music started ....! The birthday girl entered with pomp and show to blow the candle to cut cake!

May everything happy and everything bright be yours on your birthday from morning till night Leenasmiley31smiley27smiley31

May Your Birthday bring You as much happiness as you give to everyone who knows you!

Happy Birthday Leena

Erin Rachael Tropical Hibiscus - Tropical Plants - Almost Eden in 2020 |  Hibiscus, Garden plants design, Tropical plants

This special greeting is from my son to my  Ancient Bahurani. smiley27smiley31smiley27

Superman Greeting Card Images for Leena

Leena Chocolate - Happy Birthday - YouTube

Happy birthday to a special person Who has fascinated me always! Who is a great friend of mine! 

BTW.... Leenaaaaaaa ... how to kololing the message with sparkling letters in the middle of the night???????smiley44smiley37smiley37

Pink Hibiscus Flowers Bouquet Isolated On White Background Stock Photo,  Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 97061865.Bouquet with hibiscus Royalty Free Vector Image

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Happy Birthday Leena Behen.

Have a blast sweetie ❤️

braveheartdoc thumbnail

From Susan for you Leena🤗

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. "Happy birthday"Lenu “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day

Have a wonderful time and enjoy your day dear

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Have a blast both of you Leena and Deena 🥳🥳🥳

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Leena 🤗❤️😍🎂🎉💐 Have a great birthday and have a blast 💥 ♥️ 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Leena!🤗🤗🤗

Have a blast and eat LOTS OF CAKEEEEEEEE.

😳🥳

Let's have some kweeeeeellllll dance

😎

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Enjoy your year... Enjoy the day....... Happy happpy birthday to uuuu.. & twin😘😘😘😘

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday Leena! 🥳 🥳 🥳 May you have a great year ahead! 😊