Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 23rd October 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 23rd October 2020 ||*

The episode starts when Mayura says to Omkar money and wealth cannot kill your mentality's poverty. How else would you find out about a woman's virginity. I am a doctor and I can understand. When a person has doubts in his mind they do things like this. You proved it today Omkar ji. You live in a big house and have small mentality. Mayura claps and says wow to Omkar. Piyush got annoyed and slapped Omkar, Omkar says baachey, Piyush says I am not a child but I thought you cared for Mayura and protected her from dirty people? Piyush says is this how you treat your wife? Omkar says I had no plans of doing this, you and Mayura forced me to think like this. Piyush says no. Mayura says to Omkar ji I trusted you in everything, found mistakes in your madness and found your care in your anger. You have shattered my trust. Why? Omkar says before you question me, you should have seen your ways.

Omkar's father slaps Omkar and he falls down. Everyone gets shocked. Omkar's face is red. Omkar's mother shouts at her husband for slapping him. Omkar's father slaps Omkar again and says I should have done this years ago. He slaps Omkar again and says you have no right to question Mayura's character. You pretend to be a Sartaj, I will throw all your crowns. Omkar's father asks for forgiveness and says you do not deserve him. We all thought your love will change his attitude and him. But no one can change a donkey. He slaps Omkar again. Omkar's mother cries.  Omkar pushes his father on the floor, Mayura shouts at him. Piyush and Sanjay helps Omkar's father. Omkar says to Mayura you are my wife, and it is my right to find out if you are loyal or not. I have no regrets. Omkar says I am giving you one last chance, end this topic here or it will go too far. 

Mayura says my character and myself are not dependent on your thoughts and chances. It is time I stand up. Everyone said to me, I am lucky because I have you as my husband but I pray today no girl gets a husband like you. Every girl who has been caged under a mangalsutra like this with a man like you. I am going to free myself from this cage, Mayura breaks her mangalsutra. Omkar grabs her hand in anger, Mayura says leave my hand. Omkar's father shouts leave her hand. All men try to fight Omkar. Omkar's mother tells Mayura's family to leave. Megha says lets leave before Omkar kills all of us. Mayura and Omkar are in the hall alone. Mayura throws some colour on Omkar's face, she tries to run. But she falls. Omkar grabs her hand, and she gets scared. 

Omkar drags her back inside. Omkar pushes Mayura inside a big cage. Mayura tries to get out but stands on the gate and scared. She cries and sobs. Omkar takes her in the room and locks her inside. 

The goons brings Mayura's father outside and he says let me go, my daughter is inside and Omkar has detained her.  Mayura says to Omkar you cannot keep me in here that long. I will get out. I am free. Omkar locks Piyush in the room as well. He shouts at Omkar to open the door.  Mayura's family mum dad and dadi all are upset and begs Omkar to let Mayura go. Mayura's dad will end him and ruin his life he says. 

Omkar's father drinks in anger and slapped his sartaj. He says Omkar will pay for his sins. Omkar's mother says calm down. My son is already troubled. Omkar's father says you and the son have ruined my life. 

Mayura's father says he will go to police and media. I will make sure everyone knows about your reality. I will expose you and free my daughter. I will do what I can and take her from here. Omkar smiles at him. 

Mayura screams shouts Omkar to open the door. Omkar says to his father in law that your sister in law isn't an ordinary employee of the bank.  Nothing moves in this city without permission, neither government nor police. You can tell anyone you want.

Precap:

Mayura looks in the mirror and says this beauty is my curse, I am caged. Mayura says I will die but I won’t let my beauty define me and let me be caged here.

-Prii

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS