Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Radhika Apte: more mainstream than offbeat?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it only me or do you feel that Radhika Apte is more amenable for mainstream cinema than offbeat? I mean, she's absolutely gorgeous and her fan following includes launde lapades. She's a fine actress, and can slip into any character with ease. Also, she facilitates a sort of connect with the audience which is very organic. I know for a fact that some people watched Lust Stories only for her. I just feel she has that mainstream appeal, and that raw stardom which is common to mainstream actresses.

Maybe her sensibility makes her take up offbeat cinema, but I strongly feel she's cut out for mainstream as well.

Discuss!

Radhika Apte shares 'happy picture' in 'birth suite' from beach | The  Rahnuma Daily

As a society, we have supported nepotism a lot,' says Radhika Apte on her  35th birthday

राधिका आपटे | Bollywood Actress Radhika Apte #radhikaapte #marathiactress |  Stylish girl images, Most beautiful indian actress, Beautiful bollywood  actress

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

She has the hotness factor. She's also done meh roles like the one in Padman. Not sure why she's never taken as main lead in a typical BW movie.

framesandechoes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She definitely is cut out for all offbeat and mainstream 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank God I am a straight woman.. If I was born a man then I would have been fiercely jealous of her huz 😆