Anupama hides truth to save Vanraj's dignity

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont mind that but she needs to have something in return like some sort of respect or something. Because just hiding the truth I dont know why she would still save him after 25 years of lies

But why to hide only ?

She can live her life in her own way. Vanraj has to learn that he is not right all the time. 

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

I dont mind that but she needs to have something in return like some sort of respect or something. Because just hiding the truth I dont know why she would still save him after 25 years of lies

If it follows the Marathi version, she hides it from his parents and leads her own independent life at home. We have to remember she has no place to go or call home other than where her kids and in laws live. She cannot go back home to her mother and she herself is not self sufficient yet. 

aur khud ka self respect gya tel lene. đź¤˘

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

If it follows the Marathi version, she hides it from his parents and leads her own independent life at home. We have to remember she has no place to go or call home other than where her kids and in laws live. She cannot go back home to her mother and she herself is not self sufficient yet. 

ravanraj's dignity ????? Does he have one ??

He sold his dignity off to get in bed with kavya - no one can save it.

No place to go? - IMHO - a daughter can always go to mom's place - mom's home is always open for daughter (that is what my mom reminds me and my sister always) 

She has a friend like devika - she can support her  to get independent....

They should show some relatable story - this is 2020 !

Right now it seems like she is total shock... and going to be in a lifeless stance it seems for abit and take some time to finally process it...  

To the people saying she should leave et all, have some patience she would find a new way for her.

In real life, everyone takes some time to process a life changing event and if they show her taking a drastic step which is not like something her character would do it would look unreal and filmy. 

Even the story description for the serial says a women who sacrificed a lot to become the wife, mother and DIL that she is and after a bitter realization who sets out to live life on her terms. So have patience, that's what she is going to do.

I just wish the creators not to drag that processing phase and show her moving on before we start losing our shit.

i think she will give vanraj silent treatment which will kill him from inside and he cant share it with any one ,and the peoples saying she have to move out but why should she leave the house he kids and family she is not at fault so she can live there with her high head ..

lol what dignity effing sick man.

I can’t stand him and it’s so disheartening to see Anupamaa do this to her self respect. 

Vanraj deserves to die /:

Originally posted by A4Anjie

ravanraj's dignity ????? Does he have one ??

He sold his dignity off to get in bed with kavya - no one can save it.

No place to go? - IMHO - a daughter can always go to mom's place - mom's home is always open for daughter (that is what my mom reminds me and my sister always) 

She has a friend like devika - she can support her  to get independent....

They should show some relatable story - this is 2020 !

Vanraj’s dignity? There is no dignity about Vanraj, not even scraps of any left.

But half the house is Anupama’s, she has lived and slaved there for 25 years, yes, this is 2020, so Vanraj can leave if he wants to... Anupama does not need to leave until she feels safe financially and emotionally and even then only if she wants to leave.

A mother’s house sure will welcome Anupama but they are not well off and she will be a financial hardship for them.  Devika might be a great friend and may support Anupama emotionally and financially but for how long? And will Anupama not feel indebted in both instances? 

Anyway, why should Anupama leave her children (she is not a young woman with little children whom she can take with her) and the safe haven of a home she has also contributed to build and leave just because that cheat two-timed her? She can live separately from him in the same house and make an identity for herself, which will take time realistically speaking. 

In some countries if you are married for ten years in a community property state, anything the couple owns becomes joint property and that is how I view the Shah house, it is as much Anupama’s as Vanraj’s. If Vanraj does not like that, he can go take a hike. 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 3 years ago