Anupamaa

Kavya’s plan!!!

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kavya unlocked the door on purpose, she wanted everyone to see them coz she feels that’s the only way which can give her the acceptance n status of wife.

How come an educated, well qualified and independent woman think like this. She is still married  to Aniruddha and Vanraj just renewed his vows with his wife n she’s dreaming of their marriage and living happily ever after in shah house!!!! 

Love is blind.... proved by her actions 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I said this in another post... but i will post it here too...

At the time when she unlatched the door she was in angry mode and didnt care about the consequences, until she calmed down and thought about it hence why I think she also forgot that she unlatched as Vanraj got through to her...  and professed his love.

I think if Kavya was still alert about the door latch hoping someone would come then I think we would of seen some action by her eyes and voiceover but we didnt hence why it feels she forgot as her anger dissolved and got back to thinking straight 

Another post of mine... 

She calmed down and started thinking straight because Vanraj got through to her with logic (even if he is cheating slimeball, he somewhat talked enough logic to get her to think straight) 

So i feel like she forgot as she and Vanraj finally were on same level in understanding even he forgot where he was whilst got into hugging her and going further, it's also why they didnt even once hear or see Anupamaa at the door IMO

But I always said for Anupamaa to ever believe Vanraj and his affair had to be something like this done so she finally sees and hears it herself. Brutal it was and heartbreaking but for her finally have that realisation, sadly it had to be this.

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Colors2012

Kavya unlocked the door on purpose, she wanted everyone to see them coz she feels that’s the only way which can give her the acceptance n status of wife. 

How come an educated, well qualified and independent woman think like this. She is still married  to Aniruddha and Vanraj just renewed his vows with his wife n she’s dreaming of their marriage and living happily ever after in shah house!!!! 

Love is blind.... proved by her actions 

In the process of divorce from Anirudh.  

Doesnt matter if Vanraj renewed his marriage, he has been faking it all along with Anupamaa   ...  and Kavya said she would of been happy being the other wife as she has been his other woman for 8 yrs...  if Vanraj could of just did this one thing by turning up and marrying her first, but he left her alone on, and he couldnt even do that...  AndIt was her anger speaking and being in some kind of mode (cos lets be honest, she wasnt exactly in her senses cos even Vanraj was on edge with her behaviour lol)... Which is why she wanted it out in the open (everyone know and be ONLY his wife) until she calmed down and got to her senses... and Vanraj explained to her the consequences lol. 

Overall Kavya might of been out of her senses but as she was in a rage yesterday in the bedroom but however she did let all her feelings of how she felt and so on. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago