Spoiler- Anupama to commit suicide, Vanraj in jeopardy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

this is an article from tc. it can be misleading. I will not like it if anupama tries to commit suicide. killing yourself for a cheater like vanraj does not seems to worth. even if you died, he will marry kavya on being a widower. his path will be cleared.

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

this is an article from tc. it can be misleading. I will not like it if anupama tries to commit suicide. killing yourself for a cheater like vanraj does not seems to worth. even if you died, he will marry kavya on being a widower. his path will be cleared.

Exactly 

She should attack him now and make them feel less of themselves and make them guilty 

If she does then i will take it as symbolism of her then rising from the unconscious/dead like a Phoenix for her a new beginning for her and her identity etc...

Even in the precap (if one watched without context), it looked like Anupamaa was lying dead in white (her wedding sari was white) until she became conscious 

From where this  rival site  telly chakkar continue creating fake article about anupama  serial 

L et real episode be air  we will see  in real episode  that  how anupama going to deal with such shock but why to create fake article  

These telly chakkar should provide authentic news or  should  stop spreading fake news 

Originally posted by Lennie

If she does then i will take it as symbolism of her then rising from the unconscious/dead like a Phoenix for her a new beginning for her and her identity etc...

Even in the precap (if one watched without context), it looked like Anupamaa was lying dead in white (her wedding sari was white) until she became conscious 

She should rise and make her own identity now 

Originally posted by surabhi01

From where this  rival site  telly chakkar continue creating fake article about anupama  serial 

L et real episode be air  we will see  in real episode  that  how anupama going to deal with such shock but why to create fake article  

These telly chakkar should provide authentic news or  should  stop spreading fake news 

I have no idea about those 

Originally posted by Lennie

It’s time for her to rise and attack him and kavya now either openly or silently she should