Awesome episode !!! 😍

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Sooo glad in Rajshree's presence Preeti stood for herself now Rati Pandey can take this 'Sherni Preeti' forward. Today's episode was awesome. Trps too increased this its 1.5. Very happy. 

Guys pls watch today's episode it was SOLID ! πŸ€ͺ

All the loopholes got filled. 

Priyanka drama too ended as Juhi and Sumedh exposed Tarun's real face infront of Priyanka. πŸ€£

No word on Preeti's attitude today. Go and watch by yourself. You will be amazedd ! πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Oh man...tarun is gonna get his behind kicked.... keeping my language appropriate here...but y'all get my idea.. .

The trio were adorable.....

Agreed .!! It was really awesome I watched it twice on hotstar πŸ˜ƒ

Happy that Tarun is exposed infront of Priyanka without stretching the story ..πŸ˜… Kya idea tha Juhi ka πŸ˜†

Loved Preeti's attitude and her confidence . I could see a resolve in her face that she will not let anyone demean her anymore ..Hope she continues to be the same!! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by gurti227

Agreed .!! It was really awesome I watched it twice on hotstar πŸ˜ƒ

Happy that Tarun is exposed infront of Priyanka without stretching the story ..πŸ˜… Kya idea tha Juhi ka πŸ˜†

Loved Preeti's attitude and her confidence . I could see a resolve in her face that she will not let anyone demean her anymore ..Hope she continues to be the same!! πŸ˜Š

Today's episode totally came as a surprise cake. Preeti nailed it. Lovd her style !!! πŸ˜Ž

KT & Kusumri's trioo !! β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

On the other hand, Juhi and Sumedh rocked it !! πŸ₯³

Filthy Tarun got exposed finally ! 😑😈 I honestly wanna see Priyanka kicking on his a !! πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Originally posted by Neonholic

Sooo glad in Rajshree's presence Preeti stood for herself now Rati Pandey can take this 'Sherni Preeti' forward. Today's episode was awesome. Trps too increased this its 1.5. Very happy. 

Priyanka drama too ended as Juhi and Sumedh exposed Tarun's real face infront of Priyanka. πŸ€£

No word on Preeti's attitude today. Go and watch by yourself. You will be amazedd ! πŸ˜Ž

OMG...

thank you Neonholic ,  thank you...…… CVs

can't wait to watch it..... 

12 hours later..πŸ˜”

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago

After Kusumari… I am being fan of juhi-sumedh ...too

Keep them that way CVs ….PLEASE  don't turn juhi  into typical itv bahu/bhabhi

Originally posted by Neonholic

i already read wps...watched few clips in the insta..never thought juhi will expose tarun like this πŸ€£ cant wait till tomorrowπŸ˜†

Originally posted by A4Anjie

OMG...

12 hours later..πŸ˜”

you can get written updates in tellyupdates page or view this page or follow this page for regular update of shaadi mubaarak..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpVcw7BWIG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally posted by A4Anjie

OMG...

12 hours later..πŸ˜”

or follow this link:

https://www.instagram.com/shaadi_mubarak_show/?igshid=1wc5shtwyly46