Things I like about the show!

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello forum wasis!😳

Kaise ho? I'm actually very much stressed so thought of trying this out. Time's gonna say if this helps me or not. Well I see that most of us are not liking the forced love story. So I thought of sharing my views with u.

From the promos, my perception of the show was that for duty, Virat had to marry Sai though he loves Pakhi.  On one promo, I was actually confused to see his love interest in the same house. I have never seen Neil's prior work but his look as an ACP caught my attention.

Reluctantly, I binge watched almost all the episodes in one night 

No matter how much I'm fed up of the so called love, I would still want to talk about what I liked so far-

Sai-aaba ❤️ I'm always so keen about a father-daughter relationship.  Most of the shows just show mother-son, DIL-MIL, mother-daughter, what not. But very few shows show Father-daughter bond and that too, something realistic, without any drama. I'm gonna miss them soon 😒

Virat-aai: I love aai. She handles Devyani, she's so friendly with the children of her house, she takes the taunts positively 😆 especially when she gives back to kaku.

The bullet story 

Sai-Virat: Not as a couple though. Sai is so young and being tortured like that daily, it's not easy. She's actually a kid. He's kind of matured(only at Gadchiroli), understands where she's coming from but also gives back when needed. I really want to see them forming a mutual respect for each other,  then friendship,  then maybe love, but ofcourse, marriage is on the cards 🤔

Samrat is also good, he's very concerned about Pakhi. I mean he even told her ki if she's being forced, she can tell him and he will manage the families. I feel so bad for him.

It seems like there are two virats.  One is Pakhi's Virat,  who can't understand that spoiling other's lives isnt sacrifice,  who can't understand that he has no rights on the girl just because she loves u. If not for Neil's acting , all of that was pathetic, for me.

The other one, the Gadchiroli IPS. I like the Gadchiroli waala more. Rather all the versions except when Pakhi is involved man! 

What I dont like? U can say everything else or everything that you all dont like 😆

Please do share your views :) 

I like 3 things about this show -

1) Sai-Aaba relationship 

2) Virat

3) Sai

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Sai-aaba ❤️ I'm always so keen about a father-daughter relationship.  But very few shows show Father-daughter bond and that too, something realistic, without any drama. 

^This. I love Sai-Aaba mainly because it's realistic. ITV shows do have some father-daughter bonds but they seem so fake and forced with the "Papa's Princess" type of dialogues.

The other one, the Gadchiroli IPS. I like the Gadchiroli waala more. Rather all the versions except when Pakhi is involved man! 

Neil's IPS Virat is  Just what you need in a ML - gentleman, honorable, mature.

I also like Sai's character along with all her flaws and strengths.

I am looking forward to Sai-Virat. I think Virat's the kind of guy who'll be very respectful of Sai and her wishes. He'll give her space. I enjoyed their cute banters from the earlier eps so let's see how the writers shape this couple up.

The actors are very good - Neil's a given but the actor who plays Jagtap is also superb - makes me uncomfortable, which I guess is the intention of the character. 

Originally posted by Sense9

I like 3 things about this show -

1) Sai-Aaba relationship 

2) Virat

3) Sai

Well, as of now I'm confused about Virat 😆

^This. I love Sai-Aaba mainly because it's realistic. ITV shows do have some father-daughter bonds but they seem so fake and forced with the "Papa's Princess" type of dialogues.

Yes, the way she scolds him na, I like it ❤️

Neil's IPS Virat is  Just what you need in a ML - gentleman, honorable, mature.

I also like Sai's character along with all her flaws and strengths.

True! I'm sure both of them will bring the best for each other

I am looking forward to Sai-Virat. I think Virat's the kind of guy who'll be very respectful of Sai and her wishes. He'll give her space. I enjoyed their cute banters from the earlier eps so let's see how the writers shape this couple up.

Yes, I want them to respect each other first, then friendship,  then they can fall in love! Even I I their banters 

The actors are very good - Neil's a given but the actor who plays Jagtap is also superb - makes me uncomfortable, which I guess is the intention of the character. 

Neil as a cop is a treat to watch. I guess he played as a cop in DABH too. 

Jagtap, yes. He makes me feel uncomfortable too. 

My replies in pink :)

I am not liking Virat and his idiot sense of sacrifice.hes so full of himself in emotional way that he's unable to see that it's not happiness that he will bestow on his brother but a lifetime of sadness😒

Originally posted by blackhole

I am not liking Virat and his idiot sense of sacrifice.hes so full of himself in emotional way that he's unable to see that it's not happiness that he will bestow on his brother but a lifetime of sadness😒

True! All this sacrifice was unnecessary.  There were many ways to deal it, ofcourse that wouldn't have so much of drama. 

True! All this sacrifice was unnecessary.  There were many ways to deal it, ofcourse that wouldn't have so much of drama. 

exactly! Somehow it feels a bit too much stretched! 

He could have taken care of Sai as a gaurdian and married Pakhi, and all this hullabaloo could have sorted out

exactly! Somehow it feels a bit too much stretched! 

He could have taken care of Sai as a gaurdian and married Pakhi, and all this hullabaloo could have sorted out

That's true! But if he gets married to Pakhi, then there's no Ghum hai kisi ke pyar mei na 😆

We know what's gonna happen,  but the execution or the reasons could have been better 

That's true! But if he gets married to Pakhi, then there's no Ghum hai kisi ke pyar mei na 😆

We know what's gonna happen,  but the execution or the reasons could have been better 

Exactly my point! Atleast viewers should feel that cathartic impulse watching the serial.... But here the reasons are so flimsy and I cannot attach myself to the sorrows and heartache of the characters at all. I wish they would have shown something more geniune so that I could understand the turmoil of Virat. He looked weak and unable to think of future.

Exactly my point! Atleast viewers should feel that cathartic impulse watching the serial.... But here the reasons are so flimsy and I cannot attach myself to the sorrows and heartache of the characters at all. I wish they would have shown something more geniune so that I could understand the turmoil of Virat. He looked weak and unable to think of future.

Hahaha! I actually feel like laughing when they show the so called heartache.  When we are not even  connected to them as a  couple, how can we understand the turmoil of whatever they're showing. I have no interest in seeing Virat as Pakhi's lover coz he's so weak.  He's so illogical there and that's why I prefer to see him in Gadchiroli. 

Hahaha! I actually feel like laughing when they show the so called heartache.  When we are not even  connected to them as a  couple, how can we understand the turmoil of whatever they're showing. I have no interest in seeing Virat as Pakhi's lover coz he's so weak.  He's so illogical there and that's why I prefer to see him in Gadchiroli. 

haan! Poora character reversal ho jata hai uska!

I was so shocked to see him at the wedding... even his expressions looked like of a weak man!

Anyways i m more interested to watch SaiRat