Barrister Babu

Aura is still a kid Mr Producer!!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I am highly dissatisfied with the way they are showing a kid in this show. I understand Child Marriage but still a 10 yr old doesn't have that much matureness to understand such things. 

Why parents didn't oppose such elements when your kid is too minor to comprehend a husband thing. And instead of giving her adult scripts why don't they go for a leap and show whatever pativrata thing you wanna know. Shashi Sumeet production ruins their shows in a mid way...

Definitely kids of her age are watching this show too. What kind of impact it will be giving on little minds ? You are taking away an innocence of a kid by putting her in useless track, Instead of focusing on studies.

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Same lol i think menstruation track k baf leap

Viswasruti thumbnail

The serial makers are following the success mantra, while doing so, they are not paying attention to what level of impact it brings on a growing mind. That is a very unfortunate thing. 

Parents and families should pay attention to what kind of content on t.v their kids are exposed to and how it affects their thoughts.

A good post, Ayu. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The serial makers are following the success mantra, while doing so, they are not paying attention to what level of impact it brings on a growing mind. That is a very unfortunate thing. 

Parents and families should pay attention to what kind of content on t.v their kids are exposed to and how it affects their thoughts.

A good post, Ayu. 

Thank you so much . 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Same lol i think menstruation track k baf leap

Hope so ..

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aurora nailing as bondita she is giving her best and the producer are giving the track which is not for 10 yrs old mind but everyone seems to love this but they failed to understand that it is effecting aurora mind too who is still a child!

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajal21

Aurora nailing as bondita she is giving her best and the producer are giving the track which is not for 10 yrs old mind but everyone seems to love this but they failed to understand that it is effecting aurora mind too who is still a child!

Exactly that's my point . The way she reacted in engagement thing I was shocked. I hope they are not planning to show kid romance ðŸ¤¢

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly that's my point . The way she reacted in engagement thing I was shocked. I hope they are not planning to show kid romance ðŸ¤¢

I hope kid romance does not happen here there are many aspects to discover right now the cvs should focus on that and not the romance between an adult and a kid

Romance should be shown after a leap😳

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A good post, Ayu. 

Uski family ko hi problem nahi h to kya kare.. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

No they wont agar han to i wil say bye bye.. 

Edited by Doe_gurl - 3 years ago