Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

THE ONE WHERE VIRAT MARRIES SAI (is that really neccesary)

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

seriously why you would've given some other logical reason but again the same old trope.

but biggest thing i am looking forward is definitely sai and virat banter after they start living under the same roof (either in gadchiroli or nagpur)

more than tashan chemistry and all, I am just waiting for everyone's reaction in that home (india is a secular country so is virat's home, ek ek insaan ek ek mentality..)

i would love to see kaku's face when virat and sai returned home.

but seriously there are many better options other than marriage because after watching the promo it's clearly visible that sai is not keen.

why forcing a young girl into that  mess ? (and that family which is nothing less than a circus! )

how will pakhi react? (just adding namak to her already wounded heart) let her get used to that house in first place. why rushing everything? (is this definite series, the speed says so)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey you watch friends πŸ˜†(sorry but that was the first thought running on my mind after seeing that topic name)

definitely how can someone escape indie trope in tv soaps... and you know about our sitara channel right. 

I am also waiting for sai virat tashan.. 

sai will definitely show kaku her limits  me waiting because she just gives negative vibes. 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They're going to live in Nagpur in the same household. It's a direct adaptation from a Bengali show and they're copying every single thing from it until now. They wouldn't miss the opportunity of family drama whatsoever. 

But any sane person would have shifted somewhere else. Living with your wife and your ex under the same roof is complete lunacy. But that's the concept itself.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with you. But with Itv and especially Sitara these days  can't expect a logical solution. There has to be drama.

Well, even I'm not so keen about the chemistry but more about banter and yes ofcourse, I'm so keen to see Kaku's reaction πŸ˜†

I dont understand this Virat. Force your love to marry your brother, then force a young girl to marry you coz she's your responsibility. Can you not take her responsibility without marrying her? Idk 

I think the story doesn't move forward without these marriages, that's why there're rushing it. But viewers should be given some time to connect with the characters. 

Shriya_999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lobster_9521

Hey you watch friends πŸ˜†(sorry but that was the first thought running on my mind after seeing that topic name)

definitely how can someone escape indie trope in tv soaps... and you know about our sitara channel right. 

I am also waiting for sai virat tashan.. 

sai will definitely show kaku her limits  me waiting because she just gives negative vibes. 

hey, I am F.R.I.E.N.D.S homie too❀️

before sai virat tashan I want virat to be guilty of his decision (that may make the character better in my eyes)

sai-Kaku banter will definitely bring fireworks.  ( i am waiting more for their tashan more than sai-virat 🀣)

Shriya_999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

They're going to live in Nagpur in the same household. It's a direct adaptation from a Bengali show and they're copying every single thing from it until now. They wouldn't miss the opportunity of family drama whatsoever. 

But any sane person would have shifted somewhere else. Living with your wife and your ex under the same roof is complete lunacy. But that's the concept itself.

Indian tv may live without concept and good stories but no drama is like no oxygen (but hope they don't turn sai into ideal bahu who does all household chores)

The concept was good but the problem was the rush and the events happening . everything is so fake and forced, even neil's great act isnt saving it for me

if virat pakhi loved at somepoint then drifted apart, pakhi tried to moveon with samrat without knowing that he is virat's brother. that would have been more impressive and sensible than this

Shriya_999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Agree with you. But with Itv and especially Sitara these days  can't expect a logical solution. There has to be drama.

Well, even I'm not so keen about the chemistry but more about banter and yes ofcourse, I'm so keen to see Kaku's reaction πŸ˜†

I dont understand this Virat. Force your love to marry your brother, then force a young girl to marry you coz she's your responsibility. Can you not take her responsibility without marrying her? Idk 

I think the story doesn't move forward without these marriages, that's why they're rushing it. But viewers should be given some time to connect with the characters. 

Kaku-sai and pakhi -sai will just give us firework goals for now 🀣

Ashwini will definitely invite sai with open arms.

sairat wedding will be low-key, which is really a very very good news.πŸ˜†

bold: we need to get into their skin and that needs time. here everything looked forced and pace is just like bolt standing on his track and someone shouted to run. (okay get-set-go)πŸ˜’

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Even I didn't like this responsibility turning into marriage thing. Why marrying? He's a police officer besides she is so young... Barely 18.

This track look a bit over the topπŸ˜•