Hope she does not lose her memory after fainting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hope she does not lose her memory after fainting  from watching Vanraj and Kavya 

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

Hope she does not lose her memory after fainting  from watching Vanraj and Kavya 

Nope. that will not happen. the storyline is very much based on marathi version of the show "aai kuthe aahe. i have got to know about that show from this forum and even watched a few episodes. In marathi version, the lady cried like crazy and eventually everybody knows about the affair. she left the house but her inlaws bring her back. husband turned negative and chose mistress over wife. i am not 100 % sure this will happen eaxct same here in anupama, waise abhi tak toh same hi chal rha hai. let's wait and watch. ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

Nope. that will not happen. the storyline is very much based on marathi version of the show "aai kuthe aahe. i have got to know about that show from this forum and even watched a few episodes. In marathi version, the lady cried like crazy and eventually everybody knows about the affair. she left the house but her inlaws bring her back. husband turned negative and chose mistress over wife. i am not 100 % sure this will happen eaxct same here in anupama, waise abhi tak toh same hi chal rha hai. let's wait and watch. ðŸ˜³

He is already negative it is only before Anupama and his family he behaves good. Now he will not be able to act like a goody shoes.

In coming days everyone will get to see his true face. 

Hopefully Anupama will disclose the affair before family. 🤞

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

It'll be a very mess then 

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

😆

anything can happen .