Gauahar Khan was biased/Hina's team first started cheating

Posted: 3 years ago

Siddharth and Heena dono ki team galat thi , both teams 3 housemates were in the box..aur dono teams ne Rules broke kiye not only one team ...I think Pavitra pressed the buzzer first ...

But the Gauahr Khan only crying cheating cheating for SID team where SID and Heena Both teams were wrong ...

Look like both Gauahar and Heena Ganged up against SID as per their strategy... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly...even BB said that 2 teams broke the rule....how did they decide that Sid's team lost? Why wasn't Hina's team also declared as losers??

Not to mention that there were 6 against 3....because of the gathbandhan between the 2 teams..so it was 6 against 3....and yet they couldn't be a clear winner...🤣

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly...even BB said that 2 teams broke the rule....how did they decide that Sid's team lost? Why wasn't Hina's team also declared as losers??

Not to mention that there were 6 against 3....because of the gathbandhan between the 2 teams..so it was 6 against 3....and yet they couldn't be a clear winner...🤣

Yes

Maine last season nahi dekha hai but i feel most of people against sid due the last season and they have ignored everything due to his past behaviour in last season ....but yahan pe wo aakela galat nahi tha and its true it was 6 VS 3 but its happened in BB which is ok ...but uske baad bhi apne aapko dhoodh se dhula batana and dusri ki team ko bekaar is wrong 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly....they were shouting cheating cheating.....jabki unka khud ka poora alliance bhi box ke andar tha. 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, sid’s team never lost in the first place. 

Gauhar was applying “rules” as per her convenience. Pavita pressed the buzzer two times you can hear it in the episode.

Also gauhar and hina’s faces when they had to admit both teams broke the rules 🤣🤣🤣

don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiraa221

Exactly, sid’s team never lost in the first place. 

Gauhar was applying “rules” as per her convenience. Pavita pressed the buzzer two times you can hear it in the episode.

Also gauhar and hina’s faces when they had to admit both teams broke the rules 🤣🤣🤣

Gauhar and Hina have only one agenda.....Woman Power....its clouding their thinking.

This so called woman power were unfair during jasmin and Nikki task and even yesterday as well.

And I liked when pavitra said she and Nikki are not woman when they keep excluding them in woman power gang.

For Hina and Gauhar woman power includes only Robina ans jasmine

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It was the initial position after the Buzzer... ek sath abhinabh , jasmin , Rubina, later Nishant everyone entered Sid's Box ... where 2 people allowed lekin 4 entered ek sath 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼.and attacked on Eijaz .. now how come BB considered Team HK winner who broke rules from beginning ..agar fair khelnai hain then Sid and HK both team ko red zone mein dalte when selectively targeting team sid ? 

and hina , Gau has audacity to call team sid cheat kia... 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Gauhar was totally biased. Ganging up against Sid's team and then not objecting to Hina's team breaking rules. 

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Siddharth and Heena dono ki team galat thi , both teams 3 housemates were in the box..aur dono teams ne Rules broke kiye not only one team ...I think Pavitra pressed the buzzer first ...

But the Gauahr Khan only crying cheating cheating for SID team where SID and Heena Both teams were wrong ...

Look like both Gauahar and Heena Ganged up against SID as per their strategy... 

I agree both Gauhar and Helena ganged up against Sid. They were biased against him and cheated.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye task kya tha kuch samajh me nai aaya