Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Childhood like Veer- A Fun Discussion!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Incase y'all are feeling I am velli trust me I am not!😆

Sorry for corrupting the MF with this fun posts! Apologies!

Coming to the topic pls answer some questions 

Like Veer did you make friends quickly? Why?

Did your family listen to your each demand like Beena? Parents tumhare demands kaise band karte the?😆

Did you make people promise you almost impossible things?

If you were Veer how would your parents react to your Shravan bhaiya mere bday party mein chahiye drama?

I feel Veer is bigada hua baccha🤣 his demands are really too much for me!

And yes I am not complaining...let him be that way nahito SuVan ko koi paas nahi layega! I have no problem with his this unrealistic trait! It's just a post for fun discussion!

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Coming to the topic pls answer some questions-

Nopes....I never made friends quickly....I have always been an introvert in real life! I take time to get flexible and comfortable with people! Mixing up easily isn't my thing! 

Unlike super baby Veer ek din mein mera friend bana mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai😎🤣

Did your family listen to your each demand like Beena? Parents tumhare demands kaise band karte the?smiley36

Nopes.... parents ke aankhein hi bahot thi....wahi band bajati thi! Aur Veer jaisi demands rakhti toh shayad Shravan ke ghar bhej dete🤣🤣

Yes! I have taken promises from my parents that they will give me a doggie, one fish tank, a pair of love birds....they are yet to fulfill it😭😆 Apartments mein allowed nahi hota....

Mere parents ne pheki thi....mein bholi bacchi maan gayi thi marks lane ke liye🤣

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

If you were Veer how would your parents react to your Shravan bhaiya mere bday party mein chahiye drama?

This way🤣

Thrown Out GIFs | Tenor

Jokes apart they would have explained things to me in a simple manner instead of giving in to my demands!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

As far as I remember, no I was not really like that! Fond of elder friends, A big no! But I was & am quite friendly with everyone in my boundary.

Did your family listen to your each demand like Beena? Parents tumhare demands kaise band karte the?😆

Mera wala yaad nahi but I can say this from my younger brother that when it's something you can afford or not harmful for the child, it'll be passed, else thori bohot samajhdari ki baat nahi to daat padegi!🤣

No! Main khud itna promise nahi karti to auro se kya karana🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

As far as I remember, no I was not really like that! Fond of elder friends, A big no! But I was & am quite friendly with everyone in my boundary.

Mera wala yaad nahi but I can say this from my younger brother that when it's something you can afford or not harmful for the child, it'll be passed, else thori bohot samajhdari ki baat nahi to daat padegi!🤣

No! Main khud itna promise nahi karti to auro se kya karana🤣

Same....I never had elder friends....forumwasis are my only elder friends🤣 but then we all are still kids at heart!

Same again....normal demand ho toh fulfil karte the but agar case ke oppo ko bday par bulana jaisi demand hoti toh samjhate!

I made people promise things....I don't now though because there's no guarantee of promises getting fulfilled!

Ek question extra add kiya hai usse bhi answer karo😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

This way🤣

Thrown Out GIFs | Tenor

Jokes apart they would have explained things to me in a simple manner instead of giving in to my demands!

🤣🤣

Aisa relation rahega to mana karna jayeg hai Ji😆 Mera wala na se shayed ha hoti😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Coming to the topic pls answer some questions-

Nopes....I never made friends quickly....I have always been an introvert in real life! I take time to get flexible and comfortable with people! Mixing up easily isn't my thing! 

Unlike super baby Veer ek din mein mera friend bana mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai😎🤣

Did your family listen to your each demand like Beena? Parents tumhare demands kaise band karte the?smiley36

Nopes.... parents ke aankhein hi bahot thi....wahi band bajati thi! Aur Veer jaisi demands rakhti toh shayad Shravan ke ghar bhej dete🤣🤣

Yes! I have taken promises from my parents that they will give me a doggie, one fish tank, a pair of love birds....they are yet to fulfill it😭😆 Apartments mein allowed nahi hota....

Mere parents ne pheki thi....mein bholi bacchi maan gayi thi marks lane ke liye🤣

Super Child ki tarah koi Friends banayega woh bhi Gehri Baatein wala milna mushkil nahi naamumkin hai🤣 

Veer jaisa Ma baap kisika nahi🤣 

🤣Tum asal mein bhuli ho🤣 But I can't blame you, my younger brother also does that & I think it's not going to happen why parents promising it🤣 And my mother, she never says no to me! If I say please bring me the Moon, she'll say okay, I'll bring it, now do the other works🤣 It's not a promise but she'll keep my mouth shut so that I can't demand this another time🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Super Child ki tarah koi Friends banayega woh bhi Gehri Baatein wala milna mushkil nahi naamumkin hai🤣 

Veer jaisa Ma baap kisika nahi🤣 

🤣Tum asal mein bhuli ho🤣 But I can't blame you, my younger brother also does that & I think it's not going to happen why parents promising it🤣 And my mother, she never says no to me! If I say please bring me the Moon, she'll say okay, I'll bring it, now do the other works🤣 It's not a promise but she'll keep my mouth shut so that I can't demand this another time🤣

@UL na mile to hi accha hai🤣🤣

@pink Isiliye hum sab normal hai🤣 nahito apne birthday pe Bill Gates ko bulate🤣🤣

@blue thanks☺️ sare parents ullu banate hai and I don't blame them....each demand can't be fulfilled🤣🤣

@green same🤣 my mother's responses are always affirmative even if she isn't going to do it🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Incase y'all are feeling I am velli trust me I am not!😆

Sorry for corrupting the MF with this fun posts! Apologies!

Coming to the topic pls answer some questions 

Like Veer did you make friends quickly? Why? Depends on the person actually but usually no. I'm reserved but I don't mind opening up & meeting new people. 

Did your family listen to your each demand like Beena? Parents tumhare demands kaise band karte the?😆 LOL, I usually did my own thing.😛Yes, I did demand & receive scolding but I also learned from this the easy & the hard way and I think learning from this is a beautiful feeling. 

Did you make people promise you almost impossible things? Yes but I knew the outcome would either be completed and incomplete. Lol, I prefer them getting to understand the point as opposed to the end result. 

If you were Veer how would your parents react to your Shravan bhaiya mere bday party mein chahiye drama? LOL, depends on the context but usually my parents wouldn't mind him as shravan himself is quite chilled out. LOL, even if we had past issues, we can still start afresh hence I don;t mind inviting. Though we practice abstinence so would probably omit the wine/alcohol. 😆

I feel Veer is bigada hua baccha🤣 his demands are really too much for me!

And yes I am not complaining...let him be that way nahito SuVan ko koi paas nahi layega! I have no problem with his this unrealistic trait! It's just a post for fun discussion!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Sorry kenha vul gayi thi, fun topic hai fir bhi acchi hai. Hope to know about our forum members. Thanks for it🤗