Kundali Bhagya

Why is Preeta not talking about her kidnapping?

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why? The subject is my question? Why did she lie? Why did she need to lie? The lady police was their, she would have supported her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

because she thinks no one will believe her and she will be blamed. because it has happened before when she tried to expose sherlyn after rishlyn marriage. she wants some solid proof before saying anything.

also makers have to create a situation for new misunderstanding between karan and preeta so.....

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Because there need to be more misunderstandings between PreeRan πŸ€‘

She could have just mentioned about Pawan and Prithvi. Karan hates Prithvi anyway, he would have believe it πŸ€‘

No one would believe her about Mahira.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: music_girl

Because there need to be more misunderstandings between PreeRan πŸ€‘

She could have just mentioned about Pawan and Prithvi. Karan hates Prithvi anyway, he would have believe it πŸ€‘

No one would believe her about Mahira.

I believe she kept quiet because no one will believe her nor will they believe the connection between Mahira and Pritvi because they don’t know about Sherlyn and Pritvi.  But I believe Pritvi will cause Karan to mistrust Preeta so the whole stupid runaround can continue.πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Mahira pushed Mahesh down the stairs and she tried to kill Preeta yet Preeta was the one put in prison.  No one will believe her.

Edited by LoLo - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: LoLo

I believe she kept quiet because no one will believe her nor will they believe the connection between Mahira and Pritvi because they don’t know about Sherlyn and Pritvi.  But I believe Pritvi will cause Karan to mistrust Preeta so the whole stupid runaround can continue.πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Mahira pushed Mahesh down the stairs and she tried to kill Preeta yet Preeta was the one put in prison.  No one will believe her.

yes. She will brush everything under the carpet till she manages to expose Mahira. Sherlyn, I'm not so sure. 

In the meantime, she will romance and flirt with Karan Luthra πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ till a new misunderstanding crops up

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

As if anybody would believe that mahira brutally knocked her unconscious (which is where she would have to start with her story) then I know they would not believe her kidnapping story. They would say she's making it up to frame mahira etc. So many times before she has told them things and she was accused. Seems pretty pointless. 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

As if anybody would believe that mahira brutally knocked her unconscious (which is where she would have to start with her story) then I know they would not believe her kidnapping story. They would say she's making it up to frame mahira etc. So many times before she has told them things and she was accused. Seems pretty pointless. 

Not telling the Luthras is one thing. But not telling the police????

KairaZindabad thumbnail

and i can't  believe that Srishti had her phone in her hand and didn't record anything with it ,why don't they use there phones in such situations and then such stuff is revealed on phones only

THIS SHOW IS SUCH AN IRONY IN ITSELF!!! I SWEAR!!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kyunke what will she say? How much will she say? Aur where will she stop? Mahira ne Preeta ko agwa kiya..... Wo tak shayad sab maan jaye, lekin uske baad? Prithvi ne nahi par Prithvi ke bhai Pawan usko Luthra house se utha ke le ke chala gaya! Phir waha Janki aunty pohchi, aur phir Shrishti aur baad mei Prithvi ko hosh aya aur uske baad Janki Aunty ki yaaddasht! There were way too many things jo kidnap hone se pehle even Preeta did not believe herself. How is she going to make anyone else believe those things! πŸ˜…

But there was one thing that bothered me. The only Luthra who knows about this is Sameer. And in today's epi Sarla was saying things about Shrishti being naive about Sameer. I just think that there might be something up with that in the far flung future. 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

Kyunke what will she say? How much will she say? Aur where will she stop? Mahira ne Preeta ko agwa kiya..... Wo tak shayad sab maan jaye, lekin uske baad? Prithvi ne nahi par Prithvi ke bhai Pawan usko Luthra house se utha ke le ke chala gaya! Phir waha Janki aunty pohchi, aur phir Shrishti aur baad mei Prithvi ko hosh aya aur uske baad Janki Aunty ki yaaddasht! There were way too many things jo kidnap hone se pehle even Preeta did not believe herself. How is she going to make anyone else believe those things! πŸ˜…

But there was one thing that bothered me. The only Luthra who knows about this is Sameer. And in today's epi Sarla was saying things about Shrishti being naive about Sameer. I just think that there might be something up with that in the far flung future. 

@bold: there was a bts of an upcoming scene between karina and sameer.

karina might blackmail sameer and ask him to breakup with shrishti. and warn him about siding with aroras.

sameer to darpok hai. he might stay silent and refuse to defend preeta when matter of kidnapping comes out. shrishti will start to dislike sameer and probably start liking rishabh seeing him support preeta πŸ˜†