Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Look at shaheer πŸ˜†

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

I am a little disappointed πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ it's an okay okay video and even the audio didn't hit me much, the music composers are capable of doing much better given the songs they did in past ...nothing special or wow moment in the video too  shah was good though.

Came here to say this.  πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vidz70

Hi Uru πŸ€—β€οΈ

How are you doing 

Even I felt the same.. There was nothing like extraordinary in that except for Shah's presence but we had seen similar Abir in the bekhayali phase 

Shah as usual rocked with that angst and pain.. King of expressions na 

Song is good 

Hi vidya di I am very good β€οΈ How are you doing πŸ˜³

Haan we have seen such angst and pain in detailed manner in his previous shows may be that's why itna kuchh khaas nahi laga...haan the song is good as others are saying when u listen repeatedly it rubs off on you πŸ˜ƒ

Though I am very picky on songs πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Su94

Came here to say this.  πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

you had expectations Uru, that's y disappointed! I was curious why do much hype. So no disappointments! Even the best of best AR Rahman songs takes time to grow in me! So, the song will take time for me! 

The violin is good! The song notes have many cute and mild  intonation! Just heard once. Lyrics is very simple and easy to understand. It reminds me of Sonu nigam deewana album! Overall Good work! 

Mujhe aisi koi sky rocketed expectations nahi thi πŸ˜† hype was because of the actors and musicians involved...all of them have legacy of good work...without expectations also main yeh hi review likhti ...its okay it's a piece of art , subjective hai ..kabhi pasand aata hai kabhi itna pasand nahi aata πŸ˜³

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Aaand it's here!

https://youtu.be/87ErHaYgdtg

p.s shot in just 2 days!πŸ‘πŸ˜²πŸ‘

Shaheer and Tejaswi looked great together. The opening scene with them in the restaurant was so cute. They should definitely work together in a show though I also feel that playing a lover boy is not a challenge for Shaheer anymore. It's great he is working in a historical fiction next in which his role would be very different..

I loved Tejaswi in Karnsangini...though I didn't watch the show completely. Coincidentally the song they played for MishBir's SR was the main song in that show with a beautiful female version. 

The music video was rather short (or is that how short music videos usually are πŸ˜†) but likable. The concept was a bit meh, the other girl's behaviour was cringeyyy. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The song and ahaaa is just πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯...I have listened to many songs of Abhay..he is such amazing singerβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

No words for shaaa.he was as usual amazing..

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IF main page pe isspar article kyun ni dikha mujhe? Humare Shah ka hai! Did I miss it?

And though the MV was blah, since it's Shah's(and I'm biased), please I want it to cross the 36M views that Baarish has got so far. 

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Su94

IF main page pe isspar article kyun ni dikha mujhe? Humare Shah ka hai! Did I miss it?

And though the MV was blah, since it's Shah's(and I'm biased), please I want it to cross the 36M views that Baarish has got so far. 

πŸ˜† Article tha MF me.. can’t see it now.. ho jaega cross.. Already has got 28lakh views