Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Ae mere dil - Shaheer & Tejaswi FULL music video - Page 2

Snorlax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Maarna mat but First time when I heard this song didn't like it much but when u hear it in loop u get used to it now found it okayish but didn't find any wow factor in song expect the music.

Had lot of expectations from this mv because the team had done some superb work before so expectations were quite high but...

chemistry was good it's was more like Shah's song superb performance by him mainly during the car scene the quick change in expression was so good his eyes speaks volumes during that scenes.

Seen Tejus work before so I expected way more from her but she looked really pretty though liked her over all look in the song.The other girl (sood I guess)  was also good was on point on her part wish they had given her some credit even to her in this mv

Overall found it okay and a decent mv better than the current mv we get to hear these days.

Edited by Snorlax - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This song is very nice. I expected only Shah and Tejaswi in this VM. But they included some flashback scenes and there is nothing special in those scenes. They could have focused more on Shah and Teju. Because these two are looking so good together and chemistry between them is very good β€οΈ. Overall, it is a good song πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy to see Shaheer Sheikh again onscreen.... as always he was at his best even in this MV β€οΈβ€οΈ

Wish to see RheSha in an interesting project..

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Honestly these tiny beach clippings went by so fast, I didn't even notice the difference, that one is fb and one is current πŸ˜ΆπŸ™„

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1318494484326473728?s=20

P.s they looks super cute n fun thou πŸ₯°

Wish they had done a better editing n screenplay of the story in mv

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Honestly these tiny beach clippings went by so fast, I didn't even notice the difference, that one is fb and one is current πŸ˜ΆπŸ™„

I also did not like styling of the heroines much. Somebody pls hire anaita πŸ˜†

Shah's was good though

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

However overall, given that (according to Shah's live) that the video was shot in just 2 days.

I would say it was a really really good effortπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I liked the last rain scenes the best. Wish it was more about Shah-Tej rather than the fb

@bold: agree. The song had more flashbacks

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Third cap mein shah ke itne saare buttons khuleβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Tejasswi ke sath jo beach pe shoot kiya tha woh bhi add karna chahiye tha😀, It would have been sucha cute scene 😫

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ae mere dil is now trending at 4th position on YouTube with 1.2M+ viewsβ™₯️

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

I am a little disappointed πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ it's an okay okay video and even the audio didn't hit me much, the music composers are capable of doing much better given the songs they did in past ...nothing special or wow moment in the video too  shah was good though.

Hi Uru πŸ€—β€οΈ

How are you doing 

Even I felt the same.. There was nothing like extraordinary in that except for Shah's presence but we had seen similar Abir in the bekhayali phase 

Shah as usual rocked with that angst and pain.. King of expressions na 

Song is good 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

I am a little disappointed πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ it's an okay okay video and even the audio didn't hit me much, the music composers are capable of doing much better given the songs they did in past ...nothing special or wow moment in the video too  shah was good though.

you had expectations Uru, that's y disappointed! I was curious why do much hype. So no disappointments! Even the best of best AR Rahman songs takes time to grow in me! So, the song will take time for me! 

The violin is good! The song notes have many cute and mild  intonation! Just heard once. Lyrics is very simple and easy to understand. It reminds me of Sonu nigam deewana album! Overall Good work!