Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Suman- Move ON Through Show OFF?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

LOL, at least the case is over but seems like suman has developed a new ego of showing off to move on and not attempting to clear up the MUs...shravan's still so kind-hearted to make attempts to clear up the MUs and apologize on his behalf yet suman remains adamant by deciding to throw a double party...vikram so keen on levelin g up through mawa jalebi, hug, birthday celebration, and now  becoming a new sharabi precap...whats going on? plus shravan is uncomfortable seeing suman dance with vikram and vikram keeps on saying meri suman meri suman...what is going on??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, at least the case is over but seems like suman has developed a new ego of showing off to move on and not attempting to clear up the MUs...shravan's still so kind-hearted to make attempts to clear up the MUs and apologize on his behalf yet suman remains adamant by deciding to throw a double party...vikram so keen on levelin g up through mawa jalebi, hug, birthday celebration, and now  becoming a new sharabi precap...whats going on? plus shravan is uncomfortable seeing suman dance with vikram and vikram keeps on saying meri suman meri suman...what is going on??

The cvs are now preparing us for the jealousy track, which we had all discussed earlier. 

I'm just waiting for Sophie now, I hope her character is exciting and brings the story forward and also that Viku will quickly learn about Suvan, so he can stop calling Suman as his ðŸ˜•

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

The cvs are now preparing us for the jealousy track, which we had all discussed earlier. 

I'm just waiting for Sophie now, I hope her character is exciting and brings the story forward and also that Viku will quickly learn about Suvan, so he can stop calling Suman as his ðŸ˜•

idk what sorta jealousy track is gonna happen but chachi's unpredictable behavior needs to hit hard on suman for her to give a reality check about what her OWN family is in terms of not informing her when shravan was just her love who stood by her through thick and thin...i think this can also give her a good jhatka more as to realizing shravan's worth and why she questioned shravan's integrity in the first place when her own family were planning to sell the house w/o her knowledge ...dunno if she's gonna learn from this(i hope she does but i cant expect till the episodes show where the plot is heading towards nowadays😳)...

the ghar which houses her vijay's memories according to her being sold off by her own aunt and uncle even though suman restricted her contact with them and only bonded with veer and kanchan more, i think she'll than realize that shravan truly admired vijay as his teacher and was akin to devraj which he said in last thursday's episode...

maybe jealousy angle might catalyze her thought in realizing shravan's worth, maybe not...but i feel chacha chachi ka selling the house w/o her being aware of this has to hit her hard..

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

idk what sorta jealousy track is gonna happen but chachi's unpredictable behavior needs to hit hard on suman for her to give a reality check about what her OWN family is in terms of not informing her when shravan was just her love who stood by her through thick and thin...i think this can also give her a good jhatka more as to realizing shravan's worth and why she questioned shravan's integrity in the first place when her own family were planning to sell the house w/o her knowledge ...dunno if she's gonna learn from this(i hope she does but i cant expect till the episodes show where the plot is heading towards nowadays😳)...

the ghar which houses her vijay's memories according to her being sold off by her own aunt and uncle even though suman restricted her contact with them and only bonded with veer and kanchan more, i think she'll than realize that shravan truly admired vijay as his teacher and was akin to devraj which he said in last thursday's episode...

maybe jealousy angle might catalyze her thought in realizing shravan's worth, maybe not...but i feel chacha chachi ka selling the house w/o her being aware of this has to hit her hard..

Yes, that makes sense, I hope that she will realize the value of Shravans by then. But I also think that maybe Shravan will help her, as he will probably know by then that she has lost both her parents and she has no one left to stand on her side.Maybe he will stop Chacha and Chachi from selling the house and only then will Suman realise what she has lost and how much he means to her and especially that he is not selfish and that he is worried about her. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

Yes, that makes sense, I hope that she will realize the value of Shravans by then. But I also think that maybe Shravan will help her, as he will probably know by then that she has lost both her parents and she has no one left to stand on her side.Maybe he will stop Chacha and Chachi from selling the house and only then will Suman realise what she has lost and how much he means to her and especially that he is not selfish and that he is worried about her. 

yes, his support making her realize this will be worth the shot.

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bold: he is always been like this softy at heart. He always apologized for his incorrect behaviour and cleared MU and still want to. But sumo madam alag hi ego trip pe chal rahi hai. What is exactly on her mind? I really like her when she is in army uniform.she talkes sence.but badme pata nahi kya ho jata hai isko 

why shravan hurt himself every time? Technically he has rights to be angry. But yaha sab ulta ho raha hai. 

Bold2: I just remembered that 'meri suman' wala scene of shravan and sahib😅vikram bhaiyaa toh kuch jyada hi Frank ho gaye.😅😅