Don't want two brothers fighting over one girl

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know what plans they have for the future storyline but I so don't want Piyush and Omkar to have Hero vs Villain dynamics with Mayura as the damsel in distress🙄. If this is what they have in mind then they shouldn't have established Piyush and Omkar's relationship like that. They could've simply shown Piyush-Omkar dynamics similar to Sanjay-Omkar relationship. But instead they went ahead and gave a back story of Omkar adopting an orphan bringing him up and loving him like a brother inspite of his mother's caste based prejudice. Piyush was the closest thing Omkar has to a best friend. But if they are going to show Piyush falling for Mayura and being the Hero it's going to totally ruin this relationship which, for me, was one of the high points of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I dnt know if I am the only one but I  feel that even though mayura and Omkar do look good together she looks better with piyush.  They seem to match each another personality in the show.

Megna and Omkar look good together as well. I think that they should have been a swap in the couples 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I dnt know if I am the only one but I  feel that even though mayura and Omkar do look good together she looks better with piyush.  They seem to match each another personality in the show.

Megna and Omkar look good together as well. I think that they should have been a swap in the couples 

Swap of couples !! Kya baat hai ... 🤣🤣but you never know these writers 😕.....that track might happen as well ðŸ¤ª

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dont watch this show regularly, but I much prefer Piyush as a person then Omkar  (didn't he dupe Mayura to think he is such a good guy with good intentions and to marry her, but he isnt and he was the cause of her house being demolished?! and other things too!?) 

Also Piyush and Mayura talk and get on well etc... 

Basically i see genuineness in Piyush and Mayura bond then I do with Omkar and O/M 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago