Bigg Boss 14

Abhinav is Super Intelligent and these people are illiterate

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, 

BIGBOSS is known for its biasedness towards illiterates , but today the way Abhinav`s knowledge about stuff was made fun of was unfair,

He talked about history of Coffee , he was damn right it was an accidental discovery 

Divine intervention definition was right

Dejavu "Déjà vu is the feeling that one has lived through the present situation before. The phrase translates literally as "already seen". Although some interpret déjà vu in a paranormal context, mainstream scientific approaches reject the explanation of déjà vu as "precognition" or "prophecy"."

Eureka is an expression damn right

He is an engineer , he will talk about springs washers " Spring washers, sometimes called disc springs, are a subtype of washers. They lend their mechanical capabilities to the unique profile of the material: when subject to a load, the irregularities of the washer compress with a proportionate resistance to return to their predeflected shape."

The more 

Moon and Time is pretty right as well.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMXEuFAhse4

How many degrees per hour does it take for the moon to cross the sky? -  Quora

Its really mean and unfair of Salman Khan and his team to make fun of his intelligence, if he knows stuff and other people don`t why to say such stuff....Abhinav is too good and he never comes with that notion of higher intelligence quotient ...he is a very humble and good hearted human

Edited by an_k - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Toh itna intelligent aadmi BB mein kyun aya hai voh bhi apne biwi ka samaan banke?

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

BB cannot respect people as the way they are. Abhinav is a intelligent simple man, but BB wants to provoke him so that he behaves rudely and gives content the way they want. But very nicely Abhinav, said this is what I'm and I will not change myself just because you want it.

He's good guy. 😎

an_k thumbnail

Edited by an_k - 3 years ago
an_k thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Aarzoo47

Toh itna intelligent aadmi BB mein kyun aya hai voh bhi apne biwi ka samaan banke?

Its his choice....these are two separate matters, he won the first immunity, he was wrongfully disqualified in second task....if he knows stuff its unfair to make him look like a bragger or fool....if he is right with his information he is right and you should accept your ignorance

ArminArlert thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He's my favorite❤️. Kinda felt bad seeing him in bottom three.

an_k thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ArminArlert

He's my favorite❤️. Kinda felt bad seeing him in bottom three.

agree he deserved to be in the house....

an_k thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-*Dev.*

BB cannot respect people as the way they are. Abhinav is a intelligent simple man, but BB wants to provoke him so that he behaves rudely and gives content the way they want. But very nicely Abhinav, said this is what I'm and I will not change myself just because you want it.

He's good guy. 😎

he is vey mature and sorted 

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Would hate to see him go... Sorted toh hai hi... Handsome bhi kaafi hai❤️

dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BB is desperate for content, ek din BB kameena pati patni ko ladvaa raha hoga...