Oct 18 Episode - Any disconnect?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Today’s episode stadted off with Salman bashing Rubina. Is there a prequel to this episode? I am still watching it and finding it difficult to connect the dots here. When did the skull task happen? When was she declared trash minded by BB? Are we supposed to assume the snippets of the episode by what Salman is saying, or have they really not aired that particular segment?

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

Today’s episode stadted off with Salman bashing Rubina. Is there a prequel to this episode? I am still watching it and finding it difficult to connect the dots here. When did the skull task happen? When was she declared trash minded by BB? Are we supposed to assume the snippets of the episode by what Salman is saying, or have they really not aired that particular segment?

Nop it did not start off like that.. They started off the episode by salman saying that a task was given to them..and showed us Rubina backing out from the task which was given to them... Stating so and so reasons,and so she disagrees... Then salman entered and began discussing about it with them. 

Originally posted by WinterPrincess

Nop it did not start off like that.. They started off the episode by salman saying that a task was given to them..and showed us Rubina backing out from the task which was given to them... Stating so and so reasons,and so she disagrees... Then salman entered and began discussing about it with them. 

My episode didn’t start off that way. So there was an actual task discussion and involvement BEFORE Salman stepped in, right?

My episode didn’t start off that way. So there was an actual task discussion and involvement BEFORE Salman stepped in, right?

where are you watching it?

Yes, there was!! The task being read out was not shown today,after showing it in the promo, it was edited out from the episode for reasons best known to them. Today Salman started off the episode with an intro... Then they showed only Rubina backing out of that task citing her discomfort for so nd so reasons .. Then salman entered.. And spoke to her. 

Originally posted by WinterPrincess

Yes, there was!! The task being read out was not shown today,after showing it in the promo, it was edited out from the episode for reasons best known to them. Today Salman started off the episode with an intro... Then they showed only Rubina backing out of that task citing her discomfort for so nd so reasons .. Then salman entered.. And spoke to her. 

Exactly!!! That was my concern. These online episodes don’t have promos and “aage dekhiye” either. 

Do you have a better website?

Exactly!!! That was my concern. These online episodes don’t have promos and “aage dekhiye” either. 

Oh is it? Well.. I watch it on tv.. Or else jiotv.. Or its available on voot also.. But i m not sure where u r from or whether these options are available in your region. 😊

I sent you a pm, please check. They have the promos.

I can go home and send you the link, if needed