Barrister Babu

RudhIta Drabbles ❤️ #5- Pg5 [Updated 14/11] - Page 5

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: mnm13

well i have told you earlier & saying again , i love how your stories are fresh❤️. not typical scenes aur situations❤️ between couples. rudhita is an unique couple and this type of scenes suit them so much  

this one is different and unique too but i don't like the gyan bondita gave 🤪

punishment should be given to the culprit be it your brother or father😊 that's my personal belief. 

Thank you for the honest review Munia. 

I my defense, I have observed that Bon has high emotional quotient (LIKE EVERY OTHER ITV BAHU) but here, it is about human nature. I am not saying that this brother has committed murder or something. But just something enough to be dragged into court. But sometimes fighting back can worsen the relationships while patience and calmer conversations can resolve the issues without leaving a bitter after taste. How many times have we gulped down our emotions because we don't want to hurt others or create a scene? I would say many times, but we ourselves dont realize it. Lets just assume that these brothers here were fighting over property and the younger brother pulled a cheap trick 

We can already see that Kaka is teaching her family values while pati babu teaches her social values. So she just helped social meet family so that Ani could see where his client was heading to. And Bon is a very smart girl, grasps everything she is being taught. I hope I can do better next time. 

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ka_ta

It was fresh and seasoned perfectly for a drabble.But it could have been a couple of paragraphs more!We have an insatiable hunger for Rudhita stories and ffs.Keep writing wonders like this and add lots and lots of never-ending Rudhita-romance.

I'll do that next time. It is supposed to be a drabble so tried to keep it short. Thank you 😊

AK_2010 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: T-Scarlett

Your drabbles are always a treat to read Aksh..❤️

Try to make it little longer by adding a paragraph or two as at times it breaks the immersion of the reader..😊

Keep up the good work dear!!👍🏼

Eagerly waiting for the next part😳

As in you wanted more or did you feel that the ending was abrupt?

Thanks for the appreciation T. ❤️

mnm13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

Thank you for the honest review Munia. 

I my defense, I have observed that Bon has high emotional quotient (LIKE EVERY OTHER ITV BAHU) but here, it is about human nature. I am not saying that this brother has committed murder or something. But just something enough to be dragged into court. But sometimes fighting back can worsen the relationships while patience and calmer conversations can resolve the issues without leaving a bitter after taste. How many times have we gulped down our emotions because we don't want to hurt others or create a scene? I would say many times, but we ourselves dont realize it. Lets just assume that these brothers here were fighting over property and the younger brother pulled a cheap trick 

We can already see that Kaka is teaching her family values while pati babu teaches her social values. So she just helped social meet family so that Ani could see where his client was heading to. And Bon is a very smart girl, grasps everything she is being taught. I hope I can do better next time. 

😊

🤗 wow such a lovely explanation although it wasn't need 😆

but you explained the situation really nicely and now i can understand the plot better👍🏼

may be it was a short story that's why i couldn't get it or may be i was just reading it not feeling it. principles are easy to apply on others but not on ourselves😆

keel this beautiful drabbles coming.

waise maafi for asking i don't think i kniw your name dear😆 i have interacted with you many times but didn't ask your name🤪

AK_2010 thumbnail

🤗 wow such a lovely explanation although it wasn't need 😆

but you explained the situation really nicely and now i can understand the plot better👍🏼

may be it was a short story that's why i couldn't get it or may be i was just reading it not feeling it. principles are easy to apply on others but not on ourselves😆

keel this beautiful drabbles coming.

waise maafi for asking i don't think i kniw your name dear😆 i have interacted with you many times but didn't ask your name🤪

Well... I do like it better when my readers are satisfied with the content they take efforts to read. 

My name is Akshata. You can call me Akshu 😊

mnm13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

Well... I do like it better when my readers are satisfied with the content they take efforts to read. 

My name is Akshata. You can call me Akshu 😊

i will remember akshu... ❤️

tum bohot responsible writer ho 🤗

next drabble jaldi update kardena 😳 

AK_2010 thumbnail

i will remember akshu... ❤️

tum bohot responsible writer ho 🤗

next drabble jaldi update kardena 😳 

Yes yes! Will update soon!