Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANATASIAHOPE thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved the drabble. Please keep on writing, can't wait for the next one.

mnm13 thumbnail

yaar ☺️ aise cheez na likkha karo  hum dream land mai kho gaye toh tum aogi bachane??? 🤣

why am i blushing😲😳🤓😵☺️

jokes apart- this one is love❤️ ek se badkar ek aarahe hain your stories are unique new, i haven't seen them anywhere, like they are not extravagant but they are unique❤️loved it.

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww! This is sooo adorable. I want more! Btw your drabbles made me catch up with the show, I will now sit and finish watching all of the episodes and carry on with other fanfics. 

I can see why you started watching this show. They are lobe 💓

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soma84

Haye... Aa gaye barrister biwi ke nakhre uthane wale barrister pati babu...😳 

Such a sweet simple yet a beautiful drabble❤️

Thank you so much! Inspired from our Bon's all new smiling Pati babu. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

yaar ☺️ aise cheez na likkha karo  hum dream land mai kho gaye toh tum aogi bachane??? 🤣

why am i blushing😲😳🤓😵☺️

jokes apart- this one is love❤️ ek se badkar ek aarahe hain your stories are unique new, i haven't seen them anywhere, like they are not extravagant but they are unique❤️loved it.

Bachna kyu hai? Rudhita land mei hi khoye raho naa😆

Heartfelt thank you for your amazing words ❤️ I am glad to know that you liked it. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep.d19

Awww! This is sooo adorable. I want more! Btw your drabbles made me catch up with the show, I will now sit and finish watching all of the episodes and carry on with other fanfics. 

I can see why you started watching this show. They are lobe 💓

Thank you ❤️

Surely carry on to other fanfictions! There some really good ones out there. And we should catch up after you are done watching all the episodes. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

#5: Kaka Sasurji Ne Kaha Tha.... 

The moment Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary walked through the doors of his study, he spotted Bondita comfortably sprawled over the couch while reading a book. However, she closed the book when her Pati Babu unceremoniously slumped at the other end of the couch. 

"Case jeet nahi paye, Pati Babu?" Bondita asked cautiously, trying to gauge his mood. 

Anirudh ran his fingers through hair irritably and nodded in a yes. Now, she kept the book aside and have him her full attention. 

"Mai yeh case yun jeet leta, Bondita! Yun! Lekin agar mera hi muvvakil (client) mujhse baatein chupayega, toh mai use nyay kaise dilaunga? 

"Shayad unhe bhi pata tha aap case jeet jate, issi liye apko nahi bataya sach.

Anirudh frowned and turned slightly to face her, "Matlab? 

"Anand Babu ko bura nahi lagta, agar unke bhai ko sazaa milti toh? " Bondita patted his shoulders comfortingly, "Kabhi kabhi rishton ko sazaa ki nahi, suljhane (untangle) ki zarurat hoti hai, Pati Babu."

Anirudh gave an incredulous look to his 14 year old wife. 

"Aisa Kaka Sasurji ne kaha tha! " she explained hastily when he gave her an are-you-serious look. 

Aniruddh simply chuckled, not realizing that his wife succeeded in easing his day's disappointment. 

Do like, comment or criticise. 

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago
mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

#5: Kaka Sasurji Ne Kaha Tha.... 

The moment Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary walked through the doors of his study, he spotted Bondita comfortably sprawled over the couch while reading a book. However, she closed the book when her Pati Babu unceremoniously slumped at the other end of the couch. 

"Case jeet nahi paye, Pati Babu?" Bondita asked cautiously, trying to gauge his mood. 

Anirudh ran his fingers through hair irritably and nodded in a yes. Now, she kept the book aside and have him her full attention. 

"Mai yeh case yun jeet leta, Bondita! Yun! Lekin agar mera hi muvvakil (client) mujhse baatein chupayega, toh mai use nyay kaise dilaunga? 

"Shayad unhe bhi pata tha aap case jeet jate, issi liye apko nahi bataya sach.

Anirudh frowned and turned slightly to face her, "Matlab? 

"Anand Babu ko bura nahi lagta, agar unke bhai ko sazaa milti toh? " Bondita patted his shoulders comfortingly, "Kabhi kabhi rishton ko sazaa ki nahi, suljhane (untangle) ki zarurat hoti hai, Pati Babu."

Anirudh gave an incredulous look to his 14 year old wife. 

"Aisa Kaka Sasurji ne kaha tha! " she explained hastily when he gave her an are-you-serious look. 

Aniruddh simply chuckled, not realizing that his wife succeeded in easing his day's disappointment. 

Do like, comment or criticise. 

well i have told you earlier & saying again , i love how your stories are fresh❤️. not typical scenes aur situations❤️ between couples. rudhita is an unique couple and this type of scenes suit them so much  

this one is different and unique too but i don't like the gyan bondita gave 🤪

punishment should be given to the culprit be it your brother or father😊 that's my personal belief. 

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was fresh and seasoned perfectly for a drabble.But it could have been a couple of paragraphs more!We have an insatiable hunger for Rudhita stories and ffs.Keep writing wonders like this and add lots and lots of never-ending Rudhita-romance.

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Your drabbles are always a treat to read Aksh..❤️

Try to make it little longer by adding a paragraph or two as at times it breaks the immersion of the reader..😊

Keep up the good work dear!!👍🏼

Eagerly waiting for the next part😳