Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

# 3: Jab mai Barristra Babu ban jaungi... 

"Hum toh samjha-samjha ke thak gaye hai ab! Bahu, ab tum hi kuch kaho apne Pati Babu se, shayad tumhari baat maan le! " Trilochan Roy Choudhary yelled in exasperation and stalked away.

Anirudh exhaled in relief when everyone emptied the hall as soon as the screaming match was over. His wife, however, stayed behind and followed him into their study with a wooden box clutched in her small hands. 

"So jao, Bondita. Raat bohot ho chuki hai." He was exhausted and was desperately in need of sleep. 

"Aapki chot pe davai lagva lijiye, mai so jaungi." Bondita extended the box.

He sighed and motioned her to take a seat next to him. Fighting this argumentative 14-year-old was getting tougher day-by-day. 

"Kaka Sasurji ko bohot pareshaan karte hai aap, Pati Babu." She chirped while pulling out a cotton and antiseptic cream.

"Tumhare Kaka Sasur hone se pehle woh mere Kaka hai, Bondita." Anirudh teased.

"Lekin Kaka Sasurji kehte hai mai apse zyada samajhdar hoon..." She grinned.

"Ghaav pe patti lagane aayi ho ya namak chidhakne? " His wife giggled in response and gently dabbed the open wound on his forearm. 

"Ho gaya! " She clapped her palms, "Ab agli baar jab app kisi ki jaan bachaoge, tab zyada savadhani se, soch samajh ke yojana banaiyega. Apke ghaav dhikha kar hume pareshaan karna chahte ho, Pati Babu? "

Pati Babu only stared at her silently. Smiling and admiring the little innocent kid who was now blooming into a smart girl.  

"Waise... Sahi kehte hai Kaka Sasurji, Bondita aapse zyada samajhdar hai! " She exclaimed dramatically, "Jab mai Barristra Babu ban jaungi na, dekhna apni tark se hi jeet jaungi. Laathi uthane ki zarurat hi nahi padegi mujhe! " Bondita folded her knuckles at her waist proudly.

Anirudh stiffened, "Mere hote hue kabhi tumpar koi vaar karne ka prayatna toh kare," His voice turned steely, "Usse tumhare saaye tak ho chune nahi dunga, Bondita." 

And like always, Bondita Roy Choudhary knew that Pati Babu would never fail to keep his vow. 

P.S. Likes and Comments expected!

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

So Beautifully penned👏

I liked both drabble but loved 2nd more😆

Waiting for more from your side soon😳

Thank you! 

It has been updated!! 🤗

tharsh1011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can I address you as AK?

all 3 drabbles were amazing.

1st one is my favourite. ❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharsh1011

Can I address you as AK?

all 3 drabbles were amazing.

1st one is my favourite. ❤️

Of course! 

Thank you and I am glad you liked them... 😳

What can I call you? 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awwie! This one was cute!!! I can totally imagine Bondita saying all of it. Ah! So precious. Thank you. Can we get the next one already 🤗

wayback2 thumbnail

Aww that was so damn cute.. I always wait eagerly for your drabbles and you never fail to disappoint me :) 

It was so cute specially the promise Anirudh made.. It is beautiful. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Awwie! This one was cute!!! I can totally imagine Bondita saying all of it. Ah! So precious. Thank you. Can we get the next one already 🤗

Thank you 🤗

Reading this was like 😛 bcz I wanted to stick to Bon's persona. Next will be up soon this week...! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wayback2

Aww that was so damn cute.. I always wait eagerly for your drabbles and you never fail to disappoint me :) 

It was so cute specially the promise Anirudh made.. It is beautiful. 

I am so touched to know that you wait for these itty-bitty drabbles 🥺

Thank you so much... I'll keep trying to please you guys with these Rudhita Moments 🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail

#4: Tumhare Nakhre... 

"Boudi, ek baar phir sochlo..." Batuk insisted, "Dada jab dekhenge, tab bohot ghussa karenge."

Bondita rolled her eyes and took her seat on the stool, "Batuk, apni marzi se kuch kar sakti bhi hoon ya nahi? Mai sambhalungi Pati Babu ko, tum jao... Som Dada ki maddat karo." Batuk huffed and walked away.

She was smoothening her long tresses with one hand and the other held the scissors to cut them short. Just as she brought them closer to her hair, a hand appeared with the coconut shell telephone.

Anirudh Roy Choudhary stood impatiently as Bondita dropped everything onto the dressing table and finally grabbed the shell and placed it to her ear. 

"Maa, aaj maine baat karne ke liye nahi, Bondita ki shikayat karne ke liye phone kiya hai." Anirudh frowned.

"Meri Bondita ki shikayat? Bondita kabhi kuch galat nahi karti, Jamai Babu! 

"Aaj karne jaa rahi hai! Aaj woh apne pati ki baat nahi maan rahi hai, Maa. Mere mana karne par bhi apne lambe baal kaat rahi hai." 

"Kaisi baatein karte hai aap, Jamai Babu? Ab baal uske hai, toh unhe katne ka faisla bhi ussi ka hoga naa? Aap kabhi Bondita se puchte hai kya naai (barber) ke paas jane se pehle? " Bondita giggled.

"Lekin mujhe toh Bondita ke lambe baal pasand hai naa, Maa. Ab Bondita apne Pati ke liye itna bhi nahi karegi? 

"Not fair, Pati Babu!" Bondita exclaimed, "Aisa bolke aap mujhe sata rahe hai."

"Toh maan lo na meri baat, mat kato apne khoobsurat baalo ko..." Anirudh came closer and caressed her hair gently.

"Lekin mujhse sambhal nahi rahe hai, Pati Babu. Pata hai, Som Dada ki shaadi ke tayyari mei kal subha se baal banane tak ka waqkt nahi mila." She pouted, "Agar ghungath ke peeche koi dekh leta, toh usse baal nahi chidiya ka ghosla dikhta." 

"Tum har kisi ka dhyaan rakti ho, Bondita. Subha uthne se lekar raat ko sone tak sab tumhari dekh-rekh mei hota hai," Anirudh pulled out the bottle of hair oil, "Kabhi kisi aur ko bhi toh mauka do, tumhari dekh-rekh karne ka... Tumhare nakhre uthane ka..." He smiled and rubbed the oil between his palms. 

She relaxed as his fingers lovingly massaged her scalp, "Toh kon roz-roz mere nakhre uthayega? "

"Main! " He replied immediately, "Tumhare nakhre uthane ka haqq sirf mujhe hai, Barrister Bondita Roy Choudhary.

And nothing could wipe out that smile on her face when her Pati Babu pecked the side of her head. 

P.S. Do Like and Comment

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haye... Aa gaye barrister biwi ke nakhre uthane wale barrister pati babu...😳 

Such a sweet simple yet a beautiful drabble❤️