Bigg Boss 14

So Jasmine Bhasin tonight are going to character shame of Eijaz Khan

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1317727925454602240

So from promo it is clean and clear how didi is trying to shame of Eijaz's character .. in firm task she told the same- Admi kay naam pe dhabba ho tum..and what not . and same jasmine today pointed out Ap ek aurat kay sath physically intimidating kar rahe ho task pe.. aurat aurat ..  ok if i neutrally watch this i agree on that point eijaz that day got overboard out of winning task.. 100% dene kay chakkar mein banda thode loud hogeye the i personally agree. but the way jasmine is portraying this as character shame it is completely wrong n whatever she earned respect during that task sab kuch gawa dia πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. Now some of my point is- 

> Being a woman i really condemn on such girls like jas  who get MEN WOMEN in every damn thing, It was a task ..not men vs women .. in bigg boss house every one is equal , heat of the moment both side was equally aggressive like today eijaz told on the promo- ap offence kar rahe the , i was defensing .. being a viewer it was fully clear eijaz dint have any type of bad intention, he was trying his best to win the task . Ek Taraf Bolte ho Game Mein Aurat or Mard Equal Hai !!Or Dusri Taraf Ye Sab. hypocrisy ?

> If jas had major problem with eijaz on this issue then why she dint back off ? or at that place why dint she tell eijaz he was not comfortable on this . and after the task why she was so much friendly with him like hum sab bacchee ban gaye the bla bla jhanp ? If you had issue why dint you clear this that day ? why do u have to wait till wkw fr Salman to say all this? Publicity much?

> Before confronting with Eijaz about this where  knowing how sensitive this thing could turn out . Already eijaz had a bad past , psychological issue . it was not any kind of intentional thing ,she clearly knew that .. It is simply she is giving it a bad angle to defame a man and calling it his personality trait is extremely low from her .. i never thought she will go like this πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’

> On that task rest 3 man also upon her during that khicha tani .. but she deliberately skipped nishant and rahul's name , insecurity much for Eijaz already ?

> n now i am asking this . during the task you also physically so closed with jaan to save your task stuffs , n it was for task ofcourse.. i understand you are comfy , it is your choice. but did you ask jaan,before sitting on his lap like this ? jaan probably dint say anything as the task was ongoing .. but who knows he dint comfy on it.. i brought this point just to tell , for defensing Eijaz tried his tactic to win .. same you also apply this for the sake of game.. then why the hypocrisy is here just to shame a gentleman who so far in this house never disrespect any girl .. just shame on you jas,, πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am always with the victim no matter what if there will be he / she.. I support feminism , but Pseudo Feminist like jas and rubi A big no who use woman card for their own gain and opportunity out of insecurity . i know biggboss apne fav colors bahu ko sympathy dilane kay liye kisi bhi hadd ja sakte hain ..but this is just ridiculous to see this kind of horrible treatment with Eijaz Khan who already had bad phase brcoz of this kind of false allegation and this kind of character assaination could create more harm on his reputation becoz of these. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

More power to you eijaz Khan , clearly he is now victim here . 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This year girls are center of attraction, Everyone thoughts that girls will be in top 5 but to be honest non of them are likable🀒 

AceofSpades77 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

This year girls are center of attraction, Everyone thoughts that girls will be in top 5 but to be honest non of them are likable🀒 

Yea im mostly interested to see the guys perform besides Jaan whom I dont care much about.

Even Rubina is starting to annoy me now. 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Only one thing I wanna say..

Is she the same girl who supported Shukla last year? 

Is she the same girl who said Rashami pokes him and thus his reactions are justified? 

Now she is character shaming Ejaz who isn't even 0.1% bad as Shukla.

I hope Rashami is having a good laugh watching this season πŸ˜ƒ

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

When nothing else works, shameless psuedos like Bhasin attack their opponents using the inexhaustible and infamous woman card. Kuch toh innovative karo Bhasin didi. πŸ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I don’t like Eijaz going into the face of people and shouting but the hypocrisy of Jasmine when she supports Shukla who was in another league altogether, abused, shoved and went into face of every contestant. Jasmine stop being so frikkin hypocritical πŸ€ͺ

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Is she the same girl who said Rashami pokes him and thus his reactions are justified? 

last year ka mujhe itna jeyada idea the nehi , i dint follow religiously ..but yaah jas  is clear  hypocrite in action

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Same feelings. And she clearly supported and cheered for a much worse intimidating person like Shukla last season  Eijaz is nothing in front of him. 

Hypocrisy at its best. 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Rashmi enters I want her to support Eijaz not because he is intimidating because Jasmine seems to hate him. 

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jasmine in BB 14:  I can't stand people who go on parents and give gaalis, how dare XYZ come in front on my face.... 

Jasmine in BB 13:  Supported someone who did the things mentioned above, and way way way more πŸ˜‚ Hayee re hypocrisy.