So Jasmine Bhasin tonight are going to character shame of Eijaz Khan - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

On the topic, of she did have major issues with Eijaz coming close then she should have told him to back off or at least rebuked him then and there. 

Originally posted by opsora2090

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1317727925454602240

So from promo it is clean and clear how didi is trying to shame of Eijaz's character .. in firm task she told the same- Admi kay naam pe dhabba ho tum..and what not . and same jasmine today pointed out Ap ek aurat kay sath physically intimidating kar rahe ho task pe.. aurat aurat ..  ok if i neutrally watch this i agree on that point eijaz that day got overboard out of winning task.. 100% dene kay chakkar mein banda thode loud hogeye the i personally agree. but the way jasmine is portraying this as character shame it is completely wrong n whatever she earned respect during that task sab kuch gawa dia πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. Now some of my point is- 

> Being a woman i really condemn on such girls like jas  who get MEN WOMEN in every damn thing, It was a task ..not men vs women .. in bigg boss house every one is equal , heat of the moment both side was equally aggressive like today eijaz told on the promo- ap offence kar rahe the , i was defensing .. being a viewer it was fully clear eijaz dint have any type of bad intention, he was trying his best to win the task . Ek Taraf Bolte ho Game Mein Aurat or Mard Equal Hai !!Or Dusri Taraf Ye Sab. hypocrisy ?

> If jas had major problem with eijaz on this issue then why she dint back off ? or at that place why dint she tell eijaz he was not comfortable on this . and after the task why she was so much friendly with him like hum sab bacchee ban gaye the bla bla jhanp ? If you had issue why dint you clear this that day ? why do u have to wait till wkw fr Salman to say all this? Publicity much?

> Before confronting with Eijaz about this where  knowing how sensitive this thing could turn out . Already eijaz had a bad past , psychological issue . it was not any kind of intentional thing ,she clearly knew that .. It is simply she is giving it a bad angle to defame a man and calling it his personality trait is extremely low from her .. i never thought she will go like this πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’

> On that task rest 3 man also upon her during that khicha tani .. but she deliberately skipped nishant and rahul's name , insecurity much for Eijaz already ?

> n now i am asking this . during the task you also physically so closed with jaan to save your task stuffs , n it was for task ofcourse.. i understand you are comfy , it is your choice. but did you ask jaan,before sitting on his lap like this ? jaan probably dint say anything as the task was ongoing .. but who knows he dint comfy on it.. i brought this point just to tell , for defensing Eijaz tried his tactic to win .. same you also apply this for the sake of game.. then why the hypocrisy is here just to shame a gentleman who so far in this house never disrespect any girl .. just shame on you jas,, πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am always with the victim no matter what if there will be he / she.. I support feminism , but Pseudo Feminist like jas and rubi A big no who use woman card for their own gain and opportunity out of insecurity . i know biggboss apne fav colors bahu ko sympathy dilane kay liye kisi bhi hadd ja sakte hain ..but this is just ridiculous to see this kind of horrible treatment with Eijaz Khan who already had bad phase brcoz of this kind of false allegation and this kind of character assaination could create more harm on his reputation becoz of these. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

More power to you eijaz Khan , clearly he is now victim here . 

@red 

Watch that episode again for more clarity because jasmine already discussed this plan with jaan and he agreed to this idea and also you comparing these two situations is baseless , it makes no sense me. Also what Jasmine said is absolutely right about Ejaz, he's a very weird man and has a very intimidating way of talking to almost all which is why none of the girls prefer to talk to him..in task too he was wrong to drag her that way and than he acts mahaan by saying I let it goπŸ€” and that's not women card she voiced out opinion and yeah I agree she shouldn't have adami ke naam pe dabba but she said that out of anger, but still a bit wrong. 

Ejaz talks the way he wants and later acts cool about it, aise nahi chalega in fact he's the one playing victim card here by saying mein asie kya kar diya that Rubina doesn't talk to me, he needs to freaking watch the way he talks..it's super annoying. Rubina ignores him for that very reason, but he acts like he doesn't know😳

I started off thinking to support Ejaz and Pavitra but ended up liking Jasmine whom I never liked personally ever. But man she's too good with tasks and plays it really well she has surprised me for sure. 

And I don't care whom jas supported last season, right now she's voicing out her views in which she is correct and I'm absolutely liking it coz Shukla ka chera dekhne layak hai when she says all that πŸ˜†

It was not right of Ejaz to use such force ..because realistically men and women have different strength level...but i was happy that Jasmin did not give up even if she felt intimidated but ruined all of this by playing a woman card 

I Hope Eijaz wins this season. Everyone is acting like Cinderella's stepsisters to Eijaz.

Edited by BadBoy-1 - 3 years ago

Jasmine is such a hypocrite.... she turned blind eye to her friend abusing everyone in last season but now bina matlab targeting eijaj....i feel bad for eijaj...he is little hyper sometimes but dude is really nice to everyone.

Originally posted by IFrozenl

@red 

Watch that episode again for more clarity because jasmine already discussed this plan with jaan and he agreed to this idea and also you comparing these two situations is baseless , it makes no sense me. Also what Jasmine said is absolutely right about Ejaz, he's a very weird man and has a very intimidating way of talking to almost all which is why none of the girls prefer to talk to him..in task too he was wrong to drag her that way and than he acts mahaan by saying I let it goπŸ€” and that's not women card she voiced out opinion and yeah I agree she shouldn't have adami ke naam pe dabba but she said that out of anger, but still a bit wrong. 

Ejaz talks the way he wants and later acts cool about it, aise nahi chalega in fact he's the one playing victim card here by saying mein asie kya kar diya that Rubina doesn't talk to me, he needs to freaking watch the way he talks..it's super annoying. Rubina ignores him for that very reason, but he acts like he doesn't know😳

I started off thinking to support Ejaz and Pavitra but ended up liking Jasmine whom I never liked personally ever. But man she's too good with tasks and plays it really well she has surprised me for sure. 

And I don't care whom jas supported last season, right now she's voicing out her views in which she is correct and I'm absolutely liking it coz Shukla ka chera dekhne layak hai when she says all that πŸ˜†

I saw the episode clearly .. ek dusre kay upar beithne ka plan they dint make.. it was sudden attempt .. and bold line as we are individual , so lets  agree to disagree...

I feel bad Eijaz is being called out by these colors witches. They both got pep talk directly through Sallus prompter and now dono sar pe char gaye hai. Jasmin is bringing the same issue tht Sid told was nonsense bcuz he did exactly the same last year. But shes playing damsel in distress and keeps crying like a wuss. Bhaar main jayo

Is jasmin ne ye faltu chij bol rahi hai...last season kya hua tha usko when shukla intimidated both man and woman.....tab it was poke....

Originally posted by BadBoy-1

I Hope Eijaz wins this season. Everyone is acting like Cinderella's stepsisters to Eijaz.

I recently watched the episode in which Jasmine felt threatened by Eijaz and I do feel Jasmine was right to complain about it. Even in the kitchen when she said Bacho wala jisa feel huwa, he was looking at her with a weird expression. I truly believe, ur face's expressions give away ur true nature.

I take back my word. Eijaz khanπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

I have been watching this show for Jasmine and I know she is not going to win but I hope to see her till the end.

Originally posted by opsora2090

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1317727925454602240

So from promo it is clean and clear how didi is trying to shame of Eijaz's character .. in firm task she told the same- Admi kay naam pe dhabba ho tum..and what not . and same jasmine today pointed out Ap ek aurat kay sath physically intimidating kar rahe ho task pe.. aurat aurat ..  ok if i neutrally watch this i agree on that point eijaz that day got overboard out of winning task.. 100% dene kay chakkar mein banda thode loud hogeye the i personally agree. but the way jasmine is portraying this as character shame it is completely wrong n whatever she earned respect during that task sab kuch gawa dia πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. Now some of my point is- 

> Being a woman i really condemn on such girls like jas  who get MEN WOMEN in every damn thing, It was a task ..not men vs women .. in bigg boss house every one is equal , heat of the moment both side was equally aggressive like today eijaz told on the promo- ap offence kar rahe the , i was defensing .. being a viewer it was fully clear eijaz dint have any type of bad intention, he was trying his best to win the task . Ek Taraf Bolte ho Game Mein Aurat or Mard Equal Hai !!Or Dusri Taraf Ye Sab. hypocrisy ?

> If jas had major problem with eijaz on this issue then why she dint back off ? or at that place why dint she tell eijaz he was not comfortable on this . and after the task why she was so much friendly with him like hum sab bacchee ban gaye the bla bla jhanp ? If you had issue why dint you clear this that day ? why do u have to wait till wkw fr Salman to say all this? Publicity much?

> Before confronting with Eijaz about this where  knowing how sensitive this thing could turn out . Already eijaz had a bad past , psychological issue . it was not any kind of intentional thing ,she clearly knew that .. It is simply she is giving it a bad angle to defame a man and calling it his personality trait is extremely low from her .. i never thought she will go like this πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’

> On that task rest 3 man also upon her during that khicha tani .. but she deliberately skipped nishant and rahul's name , insecurity much for Eijaz already ?

> n now i am asking this . during the task you also physically so closed with jaan to save your task stuffs , n it was for task ofcourse.. i understand you are comfy , it is your choice. but did you ask jaan,before sitting on his lap like this ? jaan probably dint say anything as the task was ongoing .. but who knows he dint comfy on it.. i brought this point just to tell , for defensing Eijaz tried his tactic to win .. same you also apply this for the sake of game.. then why the hypocrisy is here just to shame a gentleman who so far in this house never disrespect any girl .. just shame on you jas,, πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am always with the victim no matter what if there will be he / she.. I support feminism , but Pseudo Feminist like jas and rubi A big no who use woman card for their own gain and opportunity out of insecurity . i know biggboss apne fav colors bahu ko sympathy dilane kay liye kisi bhi hadd ja sakte hain ..but this is just ridiculous to see this kind of horrible treatment with Eijaz Khan who already had bad phase brcoz of this kind of false allegation and this kind of character assaination could create more harm on his reputation becoz of these. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

More power to you eijaz Khan , clearly he is now victim here . 

Completely agree 

Jaan k sath Wala scene.... Jasmine b fake Hai