Vani SS - Piya Saanware - Part Two - Karwachauth Special- Updated Pg 4

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗

How are you all? 

I came back with an update! Honestly, initially I thought to write an OS but now it will have to be a four part series I guess. It was because of Naina's Karwachauth post that I got this idea so this composition is dedicated to Naina. I really hope you like it. Naina, Veer has got office work to do in this story. I got that covered. In this story Bani ne apna maaro mujhe maaro jaap band kar diya hai, usse Jay ki sachhai pata chal chuki hai aur woh apni shaadi ko ek mauka dena chahti hai. 

Do read and let me know how do you feel about the update. 

Happy reading

~~~

“Tose naina laage piya saanware, nahi bass mein ab yeh jiya saanware” 

Veer sat on his side of the bed, busy working on his laptop. Bani lay on her side of the bed busy looking at him. 

She had to admit he is an attractive man.  A beautiful face. Beautiful men are rare to find, she thought but he was one of them. Well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones. The complexion of his skin going well with his brown eyes. She was trying to figure out what do they look like - lustrous mahogany or dark chocolate? It has never been just one feature makes Veer so handsome, though his eyes come close. But she does not know why she finds his shoulders oddly appealing. They are broad and strong. There is something about his shoulders that intrigues her. Something, that is not too much, maybe just enough. 

She caressed the  silhouette of his shoulder through the translucent embroidered curtain just because she wanted to. Unwillingly she took back her hand in a few moments. She looked away and blinked her eyes. What if he had caught her doing what she was doing? 

Happy is what she felt when he came back to the room after a long day's work. She has him all to herself for the rest of the night. Usually he is energetic like fireworks and chatter; but today he is so quiet, unwinding after a busy schedule. Still checking some emails. Just being near him makes her feel safe and serene. It brings with it a sense of calm. It is because of Veer that she is able to laugh freely without thinking much. There was a time when  she used to react, scream and get angry. Veer has helped her to deal with her emotions in a better way. It feels so different, so nice. She is truly grateful that she can keep this happiness for herself, close to her heart. 

"Veer" She said his name. 

Veer paid attention to her features. Her long brown hair were carelessly splayed on the pillow .The feeling of long loose hair always reminded him of Bani. Brown tresses that cascade down her back like mesmerizing waves. It does not matter who it belongs to. He guesses that could be wrong but he cannot help it. Her eyes are the deepest shade of the richest earth. A studded nose pin would actually suit her pointed nose, he thought. A deep curve on her lips honestly made the world stop around her. A smile that bring back to him a million memories in a split second. 

"Gharwaali, mujhe pata hai ke main bohot handsome hoon. Mujhe aise taadne ki zarurat nahi hai." Veer teased her. Bani felt so shy. He did catch her in the act. 'Ab Veer ko nahi taadogi toh kise tadogi? It's okay Bani, it's okay.' Her heart teased her even more. 

"Mujhe Ponky ne bataya ke kal tumhara birthday hai, bohot khush hai woh. " Bani began a conversation. 

"Haan, waise khush toh tum bhi bohot lag rahi ho." Veer continued. 

"Khush toh main bhi hoon, kal Karwachauth jo hai." Bani spoke with a smile. 

"Wahi festival naa jisme patni apne pati ke liye poora din vrat rakhti hai? Maine TV pe dekha thha." Veer scratched his head trying to remember exactly which TV show it was. 

"Haan Haan wahi wala." Bani chuckled looking at his cute expression. 

"You know sweet heart mujhe aise vrat ka logic hi samajh mein nahi aataa. Kisi bhi patni ko apne pati ke liye poora din bhookha rehne ki kya zarurat hai?"

"Baat logic ki nahi hai Veer, Baat riwaaz ki hai, vishwas ki hai, pyaar ki hai." Veer was suddenly more interested in this conversation after Bani mentioned the word love. 

"Tum kal vrat rakhogi?" Veer asked curiously not trying to hope against hope about anything extraordinary. Trying to talk himself into being completely fine if Bani did not fast. 

"Haan." Bani smiled. 

"Tum... mere liye ... vrat rakhogi?" Veer was just not able to believe if this moment is real. 

"Haan Veer main tumhaare liye vrat rakhungi."

"Sach mein? Mujhe yakeen hi nahi ho raha Bani." Veer crossed his legs and sat facing Bani. Looking at her through the curtain. 

"Yakeen kyon nahi ho raha Veer? Tum iklaute pati ho mere. Ab tumhaare liye vrat na karu toh aur kiske liye karu?" Bani sat in the same way. 

"Fair enough Mrs. Veeranshu  Singhania, toh bataao what do we do?" Veer asked with sheer excitement.

"Subah sunrise se pehle main meri sargi khaungi, phir thodi shopping karni hai aur shaam ko mandir jaake pooja karungi." 

"Bani are you sure you will be able to do it right? I don't want ke tumhaari tabiyat par koi asar pade." 

"Please meri chinta mat karo Veer, I will be fine. Aur tumhe pata hai mujhe naa bachpan se hi Karwachauth manaane ki bohot ichha thhi par Maa ne mujhe kaha ke vrat karne ke liye pehle shaadi karni padegi." Bani giggled. "Toh vrat ke din maine Maa ke ek laal duppate ki saree banaake pehen li. Apne baalon mein ek dibbi sindoor daal liya aur Maa ka Mangalsutra pehen liya." Veer was trying and controlling his laughter till this point. "Subah subah poore ghar mein pooja ki thaali lekar ghoom rahi thhi main aur chilla chilla kar keh rahi thi ke ho gayi meri shaadi ab main vrat rakhungi." Veer burst out laughing and so did Bani. She was laughing so hard that she was unable to speak so she gestured with her hand that she was just four years old at that time. 

Veer got up from the bed to keep the laptop back in the cupboard. "Waise sweet heart, tumne apne family ke baare mein kabhi kuch bataya nahi." 

"Bataane ko kuch hai nahi Veer. Main sirf chaar saal ki thi jab Maa Papa guzar gaye." There is sadness and shock as memories flood of that day flood her mind. 

"Phir kya hua?" Veer stood frozen. He wanted to know more. 

"Meera di ke parents ko meri legal custody mil gayi. I lived with them. School time tak toh sab theek thha. Maine school khatam hone ke baad college mein admission bhi liya thha. Literature padhne ke liye. I was so happy. Woh time meri life ka best time thha. Lekin  ussi dauraan main athraa saal ki ho gayi aur Chachi ne mujhse keh diya ke mujhe meri responsibility khud uthaani hogi. She said she won’t spend money behind me. She was not my guardian anymore. Isiliye mujhe college chhodna pada lekin you know Veer agar mujhe ek chance mile naa toh main college waapas jana chahungi. Mujhe padhna hai." 

“Bani…” Veer exhaled her name in disbelief. He walked towards her and knelt down at her side of the bed. 

"I started doing odd jobs. Ek waqt thha jab main din mein teen jobs karti thi. Subah ek gym mein receptionist, dopeher mein ek mall ke ladies wear section mein sales girl aur raatko baby sitter. Main paise jama karne ki koshish kar rahi thi. Socha thha ke college chhodna pada toh kya hua, jis din main afford kar paungi uss din main waapas zarur jaungi.” Bani was choking up. Veer poured a glass of water for her from the side table for her. 

“Jab Jay se meri baat cheet shuru hui thi tab usne bhi mujhe uske restaurant mein job offer kiya and I had to take it up.” 

Bani gripped Veer's hand as if pleading to him for support. Her eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As she blinked, they dripped from her eyelids and slid down her cheeks. She bit her lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from her mouth; Veer's heart sank. He knew exactly what she was thinking about. Her lower lip quivered as words slowly made their way out of her mouth. “I am sorry” She began, yet what followed was engulfed in the tremors. Again. She got reminded of every painful memory of whatever she had put Veer through. And why? Because of a selfish, envious and manipulative person like Jay.

“Sweet heart, that is past. Unn baton ko yaad karke apne aap ko dard mat do. Please don’t do this to yourself.” Veer held Bani's face in her hands.

“Lekin…  usne…” Bani tried to speak but Veer shushed her like a baby. He wiped her tears. He knew what she wanted to talk about. With that he also knew that Jay Mathur was not someone worth losing sleep for. 

“Please shaant ho jaao sweet heart. Hum in sab baaton ke baare mein baadme soch sakte hai. Let’s save this conversation for another day. Abhi nahi. Kal bohot khaas din hai aur hectic bhi. I think you should sleep.” 

Veer leaned in. A small lock of hair tumbled in front of her face, resting just in front of her cheek, but with one swift slide of his thumb, it was brushed out of the way. He pressed a soft kiss on her forehead. Time came to a standstill . Bani's heart halted. Her breathe caught in her throat. As the soft skin of his mouth left her face, the exact spot where they had come into contact tingled. A shiver ran down her spine and then back up. A small smile crept onto his face and her cheeks painted themselves a red of rose. He pulled away silently, but their eyes locked, having a private conversation of their own.

“Get some sleep sweet heart. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.” Veer said lovingly as he tucked her in bed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res.

Edited...

Such a beautiful One Shot it was... 👏👏

You write beautifully poorva... All the words are so beautifully intertwined and the flow is smooth to read!! the way you explained the details of bani's eyes hair, veer's face that was excellent. I must say Naina would be more happy after reading this OS... she wanted this track in the show😳

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Manu_986

Res.

Edited...

Thank you so much 🤗

You write beautifully poorva... All the words are so beautifully intertwined and the flow is smooth to read!! the way you explained the details of bani's eyes hair, veer's face that was excellent. 

I cant  thank you enough for the compliment. This makes me so happy. 

I must say Naina would be more happy after reading this OS... she wanted this track in the show😳

I really hope so ❤️

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Loved it. Interesting. Do continue. Update soon

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Loved it. Interesting. Do continue. Update soon

Thank you so much. Will update ASAP 🤗

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can actually see this happening on the show provided the writers work on Bani's characterisation. Beautifully written ! 👍 

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Can actually see this happening on the show provided the writers work on Bani's characterisation. Beautifully written ! 👍 

Thank you so much 🤗

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my God. 

It was a very light very beautiful story. Sach mein. 

But choti thi😭 i wanted to read more as I was waiting for it😔

Chalo next update bada dena and jaldi bhi❤️

So, I just loved the update. There few cute moments. He pecking her forehead. Oh my God. 

And I could actually feel every emotion from she staring him to she getting a kissi😃

I really love these light yet heathy yet romantic moments. 

Honestly I love Veer ka soft side jo zada dikhta nahi hai and dikhta hai toh Bani appreciate nahi karti. So yahi ek platform hai jaha sab thik sa dikhta hai. Apne man ka. 

Please bro jaldi jaldi update karo  pretty pleez

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i can’t believe you dedicated this to meee omg i feel extra special and you know i already love it 

bani admiring veer is such a need and i can’t wait for scenes like this where she admires him and gets lost in the thought of him. 

i feel like bani when she was a child, my karva chauth obsession is that much 😂

i didn’t know about it when i was that young but obsession same to same hai

the part where she explained it was beautiful, because truly it might not make sense but it’s about the riwaaz, vishwaas and pyaar. veer being like ??? pyaar 🥺 was so cute haye

& then his happiness when she said she’d keep it but also the surprise oh myyy i need this in the show desperately 😭

i was just gonna write a scene similar where bani talks about her family/adoption in the next chapter but i loved how u added stuff we don’t know from the show like her leaving college, working etc. it gave her more of a backstory and it was touching to see veer’s reaction. i really want this sort of a moment in the show where bani talks about her past and veer listens, giving her silent support and consoling her. it was so beautifully written.

i absolutely loved this & i’m so happy u wrote this i cant wait for the next chapter, show pe karva chauth ho ya na ho at least yahaan pe milgayi ❤️❤️ thank you for writing thissss ✨

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

Res.

Edited...

You write beautifully poorva... All the words are so beautifully intertwined and the flow is smooth to read!! the way you explained the details of bani's eyes hair, veer's face that was excellent. I must say Naina would be more happy after reading this OS... she wanted this track in the show😳

naina bahut zyada khush hai  desperately want this track but uff this fulfilled most of my needs hehe