Something about Rubina ( irritating Rubina)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

She knows how to be infront of camera. I agree

She is popular and has vote bank. I agree

She is making effort to bring her hubby into limelight. Nothing wrong.

She is raising voice against BB and contestant.ok. no prob. It's bb house. Do whatever u want 

She is not be liked by Salman. So what. Even Gauhar was not liked by Salman. Prince was not liked by Salman. But they won.

What I don't like is Rubina's lecture. She can't put things in a simple easy way. It always feel like she is reading a script. I always feel that this playing Bahu in tv soaps got inside her very badly.  Very badly. She opens her mouth and it doesn't close at all. 

May be a person cant be perfect.......there is no one with total perfection ðŸ˜Š

Yes I agree, she complicates her point trying to be perfect. I think that’s the reason she loses her train of thought and contradicts herself & sometimes doesn’t make sense.

She will do better saying everything straight. Every time she doesn’t need to explain the entire thing in so minor details ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by SoPunk

Yes I agree, she complicates her point trying to be perfect. I think that’s the reason she loses her train of thought and contradicts herself & sometimes doesn’t make sense.

She will do better saying everything straight. Every time she doesn’t need to explain the entire thing in so minor details ðŸ˜†

Yeah all her speeches sound rehearsed. I must say she’s been well prepared by Colors 😂😂 

Shes hella anooying and scripted. Its like someone said her game is very calculative. Amd one thing shes forgetting today she has fans tomorrow she wont. Thr hundreds of colors bahu who will replace ur skinny a**

Her lectures are unbearable. Why can't she speak in simple words 

I think she can't understand anything properly or she understands but can't put her views properly in words... using hindi bade bade words not makes you wise ....

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

I think she can't understand anything properly or she understands but can't put her views properly in words... using hindi bade bade words not makes you wise ....

I think she tries to find several meaning and variations to all task or what people say. Over thinking is not required in most of the cases. In this over thinking she looses her actual point and comes across rather confused and off topic. Wonder when will this over thinking make her hair turn all grey, then madam will be doing mean mil roles. ðŸ¤£

I agree she just goes on and on I don’t like her at all. Idk y she used to be my favorite long back not anymore.