Posted: 3 years ago

Some of my favourites...list yours with pictures 😃

Sridevi

throwbackthursday : remember the craze of #chiffon #sarees after #Sridevi  made #Chandni a European wonder with … in 2020 | Beauty photography,  Simplicity is beauty, Beauty

6 Times Sridevi Redefined The Chiffon Saree In Bollywood!

Madhuri

Pin on BOLLYWOOD

Candle - Single by Madhuri Dixit on Twitter: "Q 1) Guess the song which is  also the favourite of @jiteshpillaai . #DanceDeewaneTime… "

Madhuri Dixit shares some interesting facts about her iconic song Ek Do  Teen | Filmfare.com

Karishma Kapoor

Karishma Kapoor-Melbournefc | Facebook

30+ Style & Beauty Looks of Karisma Kapoor That Prove She Was and Will  Always Be a Fashion Icon

30+ Style & Beauty Looks of Karisma Kapoor That Prove She Was and Will  Always Be a Fashion Icon

Karisma Kapoor's iconic fashion moments that'll make you go 'wow' even  today | Bollywood Bubble

Rani Mukherjee

a: rani mukherjee | Tumblr

100+ Best BollyCrush: Rani images in 2020 | rani mukerji, bollywood,  actresses

Rani Mukherjee | Bollywood girls, Beautiful indian actress, Indian  bollywood actress

Fashion Friday: How Rani Mukerji popularised the short kurta-patiala look  in Bunty Aur Babli - Movies News

Kareena

Fashion Friday: 5 iconic Kareena Kapoor looks that define her 20-year  career - Lifestyle News

Shop kareenakapoor, outfit, pants, top on SeenIt - 10913

Kareena in Bole Chudiyan | Bollywood outfits, Bollywood lehenga, Clueless  outfits

Kareena Kapoor Khan's 'Jab We Met': Interesting trivia about the movie -  Republic World

kareena kapoor khan black tops and black salwar look, mauja hi mauja style  inspiration Fashn.me

Preity

Preity Zinta's 90s and 2000s Iconic Movie Outfits

Girly Glam Like Preity In Kal Ho Na Ho in 2020 | Bollywood outfits, Lehenga  style, Bollywood fashion

preity zinta salaam namaste - Google Search | Preity zinta, Women,  Strapless top

SAIF-PRIETY ZINTA waving salaam namaste

Preity Zinta - Celebrity Style in Main Yahaan Hoon Veer-Zaara, 2004 from  Main Yahaan Hoon. | Charmboard

DP’s chor bazaari outfit with the kurti and red leggings. Her blue saree with the ruffled golden borders in Badtameez Dil.

PC’s metallic saree with the barely there halter neck bikini blouse in Desi girl. (I got this blouse cloned 👀)

I have no idea how to attach pictures🙈

Some of my favourites:

Love Rani’s Sarees in Tumhi Dekho na song❤️

Deepika’s black gown in Om Shanti Om and pink gown in Ajab Si .And the hair accessories

Sridevi’s costumes in Hawa Hawaii,especially the white dress with the headband and black one❤️

Sridevi’s sarees in English Vinglish,simple and elegant

Kareenas yellow Kurti in JWM:Yeh Ishq hayee

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago

All of those Kareena outfits from the 00s that you posted were my childhood faves 💗✨... especially that red outfit she wore to the “prom” in K3G 😍!

In fact I still love them even now, they really are iconic...

I’d add Deepika’s clothes as Shanti in Om Shanti Om (especially the pink one and the famous red and black outfit)... really beautifully designed and actually representative of the fashion of the time period being shown!

And of course the white Deewani Mastani wala outfit from Bajirao Mastani too...

Aishwarya’s lilac sparkly lehenga from HDDCS is another one that’s really iconic for sure 💜✨

I would post pics but I can’t figure out how to do it off a smartphone either, they should really make it easier lol 🙇🏽‍♀️

All SLB movies

Most of Kareena’s attire esp after Jab we met Patialas became so in

Main hu na movie clothes. Both Sushmita and Amrita.. 

Preity’s look in Lakshaya also became common

Madhuri's dark blue saree in Didi tera Dewar Dewana

Deepika's pink outfit from Ajab Si Ajab Si

Aishwarya's nimbooda nimbooda light blue ghagra choli

Priyanka's silver saree from Desi girl

Katrina's golden tops and balloon pants from Sheila ki jawani

Edited by FilmiDhun - 3 years ago

Ash red saree from  Him Dil De Chuke sanaam title song.