Barrister Babu

biristra babu/ pati babu anirudh not your ani anymore

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

could not find new edt so writing my comment here😆

after reading the episode update my blood was boiling😡 i was so angry for mini crap🤬

after watching the episode i am quite calm.lol🤣

In this episode we can see the changed anirudh Infront of mini.

mini too witnessed a glimpse of bondita's pati babu, his madness for bon which we are watching for the past week.

yes he was too polite with her but that's anirudh. he is polite with rasiya bai a kotha wali so apne so called dost se toh hoga hi. 

but today none of mini's charm 🤢 worked on him.

1st she was trying to emotionally blackmail him about his family but he denied staright away that he will not go without bon😳

then she tried her care drama, 2 paal k muskurahat and all but ani wasn't that interested. he was in deep thoughts of bon 😆

afterwards she tried touching him 🤢 but he was rather uncomfortable. he knows about bad touch now 🤣

then she used her main weapon the injury game🤢 and surprisingly anirudh didn't give a damn about her and went to catch the letter. he didn't even asked his signature dialogue "tum thik toh hona mini 🤢" 🤣

also how  ani was saying i thought mony came😃 but no you came  he was so uncomfortable with her there.

coming to mini, her reaction was worth watching with each of her failed attempts 🤪

but she will never learn though 🤢 

ani then started his patni jap and was flaunting his and bon's bonding infornt of mini🤣sometimes  i feel like ani is your that married friend who  keeps talking about his partner and  show off just to make you feel lonely as you are still single 🤣

i think ani will send her back, not stay with her in that room. itna sabak toh mila hoga. 

now coming to the highlight of the episode, the RC twin bajaoing band of those two ungrateful selfish idiots.

who the hell in this world sleeps at their boss house while cleaning the room🤢 they literally was trying to take advantage of the fact that no one is at home. 

binoy said it all ❤️

ani is there staying at a dirty lodge searching bon like mad and here her sis and jiju sleeping in her bedroom maaje se. and trilu kaka is love❤️

that saurabh deserve some more slaps.

slap for taunting bon, giving ani advice to Marry mini, trying to ruin bon's pic, confusing ani about bon not being in hira mandi and so on...

glad they got a very small payback of what they deserve.

enough of my rant 😆

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL....I felt better after reading your post. Mini's appearance spoiled my mood🤢 and I didn't enjoy the episode much after that. I didn't even enjoy the flashback because of that😒

mnm13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: leanne_1983

LOL....I felt better after reading your post. Mini's appearance spoiled my mood🤢 and I didn't enjoy the episode much after that. I didn't even enjoy the flashback because of that😒

😆 me too. i was thinking of skipping it for the first time but decided to watch. after watching i got to know even ani the good friend isn't giving importance to her then why should i 🤪

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mnm13

could not find new edt so writing my comment here😆

after reading the episode update my blood was boiling😡 i was so angry for mini crap🤬

after watching the episode i am quite calm.lol🤣

In this episode we can see the changed anirudh Infront of mini.

mini too witnessed a glimpse of bondita's pati babu, his madness for bon which we are watching for the past week.

yes he was too polite with her but that's anirudh. he is polite with rasiya bai a kotha wali so apne so called dost se toh hoga hi. 

but today none of mini's charm 🤢 worked on him.

1st she was trying to emotionally blackmail him about his family but he denied staright away that he will not go without bon😳

then she tried her care drama, 2 paal k muskurahat and all but ani wasn't that interested. he was in deep thoughts of bon 😆

afterwards she tried touching him 🤢 but he was rather uncomfortable. he knows about bad touch now 🤣

then she used her main weapon the injury game🤢 and surprisingly anirudh didn't give a damn about her and went to catch the letter. he didn't even asked his signature dialogue "tum thik toh hona mini 🤢" 🤣

also how  ani was saying i thought mony came😃 but no you came  he was so uncomfortable with her there.

coming to mini, her reaction was worth watching with each of her failed attempts 🤪

but she will never learn though 🤢 

ani then started his patni jap and was flaunting his and bon's bonding infornt of mini🤣sometimes  i feel like ani is your that married friend who  keeps talking about his partner and  show off just to make you feel lonely as you are still single 🤣

i think ani will send her back, not stay with her in that room. itna sabak toh mila hoga. 

now coming to the highlight of the episode, the RC twin bajaoing band of those two ungrateful selfish idiots.

who the hell in this world sleeps at their boss house while cleaning the room🤢 they literally was trying to take advantage of the fact that no one is at home. 

binoy said it all ❤️

ani is there staying at a dirty lodge searching bon like mad and here her sis and jiju sleeping in her bedroom maaje se. and trilu kaka is love❤️

that saurabh deserve some more slaps.

slap for taunting bon, giving ani advice to Marry mini, trying to ruin bon's pic, confusing ani about bon not being in hira mandi and so on...

glad they got a very small payback of what they deserve.

enough of my rant 😆

Aisi bak bak har episode k bad kiya karo..😉 Maza agaya yaar..👏

Mini's popat face, band baza of good for nothing couple gives me sadistic pleasure..🤣 Sachhi mein do char thappad aur padna chaiye tha.. 

I swear if bihari or koyeli slept on the bed instead of this good for nothing couple, I wouldn't felt that bad.. but this couple is literally useless.. 1st time I'm happy with kaka's naukar malik ved..😆

mnm13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shrabana99

Aisi bak bak har episode k bad kiya karo..😉 Maza agaya yaar..👏

Mini's popat face, band baza of good for nothing couple gives me sadistic pleasure..🤣 Sachhi mein do char thappad aur padna chaiye tha.. 

I swear if bihari or koyeli slept on the bed instead of this good for nothing couple, I wouldn't felt that bad.. but this couple is literally useless.. 1st time I'm happy with kaka's naukar malik ved..😆

🤗❤️ thank you dear.

you are right if kaka and binoy did this to bihari aur koeli we would have been sad and disappointed but this two selfish people 🤢they deserve worst.

kon kamra lagate lagate waha sojata hai bhai 🤪

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

+1 to all your points!

Well written!