Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

I have a question everyone

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So as we see in todays episode that Sai gets kidnapped. Now Virat is gone for Samrats wedding but its the haldi at the moment so still time for the wedding. 

Im thinking Sai's Abba has found out that Jagtap has kidnaped Sai and hes gonna go after him but will he die while saving Sai this time around because there is still time for Pakhi and Samrats wedding unless the wedding is a day after the Haldi. But someone said on the forum there still abit of time until. Sai's dad dies. So what will happen will he die this time around if he does I will be so disappointed the makers are rushing it so fast. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm. I'm rather confused too.

What I think  will happen is- Wedding is two days after the haldi. After the haldi, Virat will get the news of Sai's kidnapping and rush to Gadchiroli. In the process of saving Sai, Kamal will get shot and he'll die. His dying request to Virat is to take care of Sai. Then Sai and Virat will go to Nagpur and get married at the same time as Samrat and Pakhi. It is very fast, you're right. This assumption of mine is based on an article I read which says SaiRat will get married in the same mandap as SamKhi.

Another possibility is, Virat altogether misses SamKhi's wedding and later comes home with Sai.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel the next day of Haldi, Sai's father will die making the request of Sairat marriage. One day arguments will take place. On wedding day of Samrat Pakhi, Sairat will complete the last rites, then shaadi at the same time for both the couples. I sincerely believe that the venue or the Mandap will be different, because if Sairat comes to house then the Mast Mast Kaku will never allow the marriage to happen🤣 Achcha one more thing, I believe that Sai will be mistaken as the resort wali girl by Virat's mother and Mast Mast Kaku will again get angry that Virat didn't tell her😆😆

Edited by incrediblycute - 3 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: incrediblycute

I feel the next day of Haldi, Sai's father will die making the request of Sairat marriage. One day arguments will take place. On wedding day of Samrat Pakhi, Sairat will complete the last rites, then shaadi at the same time for both the couples. I sincerely believe that the venue or the Mandap will be different, because if Sairat comes to house then the Mast Mast Kaku will never allow the marriage to happen🤣 Achcha one more thing, I believe that Sai will be mistaken as the resort wali girl by Virat's mother and Mast Mast Kaku will again get angry that Virat didn't tell her😆😆

I think from pics on sm there are two functions the haldi and sangeet virats family is dressed up for lol also they need to have pakhi virat confrontation and angst drama lol jags father wanted to throw him a grand wedding which is crazy considering they kidnapped sai and her dad must be looking for her lol so i think on wedding day virat will find out about sai kidnapping there is a reason he has phone drama lol and rush to chiroli lol then he will save her and maybe her dad will die due to this and then he will take over responsibility of her while back home samrat might find out about pakhi virat love lol and leave if this is according to original story then sai virat marriage lol I think slowly some family members will find out about the pakhi virat thing but then there is also sai there now lol mast mast kaku lol she is gonna be so mad lol but its her fault she and virats mom wanted a double wedding they kinda got it lol

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But thats what I mean if the dad dies soon its gonna be so quick i mean they should have waited abit to show the dad dying like why is everything so quick. 

incrediblycute thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manny136

I think from pics on sm there are two functions the haldi and sangeet virats family is dressed up for lol also they need to have pakhi virat confrontation and angst drama lol jags father wanted to throw him a grand wedding which is crazy considering they kidnapped sai and her dad must be looking for her lol so i think on wedding day virat will find out about sai kidnapping there is a reason he has phone drama lol and rush to chiroli lol then he will save her and maybe her dad will die due to this and then he will take over responsibility of her while back home samrat might find out about pakhi virat love lol and leave if this is according to original story then sai virat marriage lol I think slowly some family members will find out about the pakhi virat thing but then there is also sai there now lol mast mast kaku lol she is gonna be so mad lol but its her fault she and virats mom wanted a double wedding they kinda got it lol

Wedding day is also possible, but then Sairat wedding , last funeral rites everything will be so quick and rushed, like within some hours. I would prefer him to know on the day of Sangeet, and the marriage to happen next day, but in this series everything is so fast😆 so don't know. 

incrediblycute thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

But thats what I mean if the dad dies soon its gonna be so quick i mean they should have waited abit to show the dad dying like why is everything so quick. 

In the original version they did take some time , if I am not wrong he died somewhere near 30 episodes ( I haven't seen the series in Bengali just followed Hotstar update). In this I guess they want to start Sairat story as soon as possible, hence the rush.

manny136 thumbnail

Wedding day is also possible, but then Sairat wedding , last funeral rites everything will be so quick and rushed, like within some hours. I would prefer him to know on the day of Sangeet, and the marriage to happen next day, but in this series everything is so fast😆 so don't know. 

I hope they take some days lol but i dont think sai's dad wanted virat to marry her lol he just wanted him to look after her lol I think circumstances force this solution coz sai also has to agree and she seems like she has no option but this lol but right after her dad died i dont think they would be so crude to show that lol but the story of the shows main premise is not gonna start till all the main 3 are in the same house so lets see how long they take lol i feel bad for samrat he didnt deserve this lol

incrediblycute thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manny136

I hope they take some days lol but i dont think sai's dad wanted virat to marry her lol he just wanted him to look after her lol I think circumstances force this solution coz sai also has to agree and she seems like she has no option but this lol but right after her dad died i dont think they would be so crude to show that lol but the story of the shows main premise is not gonna start till all the main 3 are in the same house so lets see how long they take lol i feel bad for samrat he didnt deserve this lol

Well nearly the same thing happened in K3G while the last rites of Kajol father was going on, the marriage preperation started in temple, and after the rites, Rahul Anjali (SRK Kajol) married each other. So, I think as illogical and rubbish it might appear to a normal human being😆😆, it works in creating drama. Sai's father might have just said to take care of her, true that. In the original version also I guess it was the villagers who pressurized the leads, mainly the girl, so........ The society doesn't accept a girl and boy together without a relationship, logic 😉🤣🤣 

Edited by incrediblycute - 3 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Well nearly the same thing happened in K3G while the last rites of Kajol father was going on, the marriage preperation started in temple, and after the rites, Rahul Anjali (SRK Kajol) married each other. So, I think as illogical and rubbish it might appear to a normal human being😆😆, it works in creating drama. Sai's father might have just said to take care of her, true that. In the original version also I guess it was the villagers who pressurized the leads, mainly the girl, so........ The society doesn't accept a girl and boy together without a relationship, logic 😉🤣🤣 

k3g lol rahul had gone to dump anjali lol then he realized it was in bad taste to dump your gf when her dad died lol on top sympathy card so rahul married her lol coz its a movie they did things in montage so no itv way where suspense of will wedding happen or not lol oh so village ppl pressure lol though chiroli doesnt seem so backward except for jags criminal activities lol i think it will be weird to show pressure like that in this day and age unless they create a situation where virat has no option but to marry her lol