Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 15th October 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 15th October 2020 ||*

The Episode begins when Mayura passes the colour to Omkar but he snatches it and doesn't even look at Mayura. Mayura looked upset and cries. Omkar felt as if Mayura didn't realise her mistake from the day before. Megha comes over and sees Omkar painting the murti and she tries to instigate against Mayura to Omkar by saying how Mayura is so pretty and beautiful that any male will want to become friends with her like Piyush.

Omkar's mother is doing some arrangements for Navratri Puja and one of their maid comes and asks for one day off as her son is ill and Omkar's mother starts shouting at her saying no just take the day off forever. Mayura comes and asks her mother in law if she can help her in any of the arrangements? Omkar's mother taunts her saying yes do one thing, do not cause any more troubles in my son's puja. Otherwise, my son Omkar will keep wandering around you for all troubles you cause. 

Megha sees how Mayura is upset by Omkar not talking to her. Megha's husband Sanjay comes and asks for the file and if her work is done. Megha says yes my work is done, I never leave any work incomplete.  Mayura seen the maid talking on the phone with her son telling him to eat and take medications and sleep, she will finish work as soon as possible and come home. Mayura goes over to her and says you clean outside, and I will help you here so you can finish early and leave.  While Mayura is cleaning, she finds a old envelope with a picture of Omkar standing next to a rangoli. 

Omkar's mother screams after falling down and hurts herself. Omkar comes running and says call the doctor now. Omkar's mother says she has been running around in doing the puja preparations and she fell down. His mother starts crying and says how will she make preparations and who will do rangoli as its hard to make. She asks Omkar to call someone to make the rangoli because without that, the Navratri puja is incomplete. Omkar says he will try to make it himself. Mayura comes and starts making the rangoli herself, Piyush comes and gives her motivation and company while she is busy helping with the preparations. Omkar was busy taking care of his mother.  Mayura finishes her rangoli and prays to Mata Rani for her husband's well being and everything should go well without any troubles.

The next morning, Omkar comes into the hall and thinks he will make the rangoli himself but he gets surprised by looking at the rangoli already done and how it was done beautifully. He is over excited and Mayura comes over and Omkar comes to her and hugs her. Mayura asks him if he forgave her and he did. He is so happy to see the rangoli done. Omkar praises Mayura so much that he tells her she has made it more beautiful than his mother. Omkar's mother hears this and gets shocked.

Omkar tells his mother, since you are sick, he wants to give the Navratri puja responsibility to Mayura and he wants to give her the silver plate. Omkar's mother is shocked and unhappy hearing all this. Omkar tells Piyush to call Sanjay and Megha to come here quick and go pick up Mayura's family from home. Piyush comes and Omkar tells him see how beautiful rangoli is made by Mayura. Piyush says I have already seen it last night as I was giving Mayura company. Omkar says that's good you were helping and taking care of Mayura and I was taking care of my mother. 

Omkar picks up the shank and blows it. 

Precap: 

The Mata Rani murti is about to fall when Omkar is lifting it up, Mayura tries to save idol and Piyush tries to save Mayura by holding her by waist. Omkar looks at them in shock.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for the update Prii.

They have gone over board in showing Omkara preparing Durga maa murti .. is it that easy !!

Omkar prepared it in a jiffy !! Mazaak hai kya ? Or did they imply a month had passed in the Serial  ??  It takes at least 30 days to complete it . Each clay layer has to dry before the next is applied .. In kolkata we see it all around . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Thanks for the written update😊