RTM Version 19

shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGYl3omh8D3/?igshid=9kp5m6x1fijy

Oohhhh... What the expressions you are giving my baby, so mature look of woman who is loosing her husband or better we can say the pain of the woman of sharing her husband with someone else is clearly evident from your face ๐Ÿฅบ

These expressions which you are giving still many ITV actresses can't have this๐Ÿ‘,Bravo Girl ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now you don't look like a child, this track is taking Rudhita to some another level which can't be expressed by words 

And most importantly this track clearly shows the that how during those times when such a age gap is common in every relationship, blossoms, and how the partners first become friends, caretaker, lover and then finally a Husband-Wife. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by shadow18 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadow18

Oohhhh... What the expressions you are giving my baby, so mature look of woman who is loosing her husband or better we can say the pain of the woman of sharing her husband with someone else is clearly evident from your face ๐Ÿฅบ

These expressions which you are giving still many ITV actresses can't have this๐Ÿ‘,Bravo Girl ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now you don't look like a child, this track is taking Rudhita to some another level which can't be expressed by words 

And most importantly this track clearly shows the that how during those times when such a age gap is common in every relationship, blossoms, and how the partners first become friends, caretaker, lover and then finally a Husband. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

โค๏ธโค๏ธBon indeed looks matured

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Cudos to aura's acting๐Ÿ‘

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aurra my smart baby  

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadow18

And most importantly this track clearly shows the that how during those times when such a age gap is common in every relationship, blossoms, and how the partners first become friends, caretaker, lover and then finally a Husband-Wife. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aurra as bondita is really a blessing for BB fans.. This mature acting at such a tender age..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘