Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am going to be completely honest I dont wish to support Virat and Pakhis jodi, now they do look nice together but with the story line the makers destroyed it. I mean all the good scenes ive seen with couples that attract audience like for example arnav and khushi, anika and shivaay and many more its always started with a hate and then love after. The makers have more than enough time to have put some like little fight scenes and then made them love. Like i didnt enjoy how they suddenly fell in love just from two days of meet. Why couldnt the makers jus take abit of time with it. Thats why I am hoping we get something from Sai and Virat now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think the makers didnt want us to be much invested in Virat-Pakhi, hence the rush.

I like the love-hate trope too. With SaiRat we’ll get that but I genuinely pray not in the form of the love-hate shown in other shows where guy is manhandling/pushing-pulling girl, closeness against her wish and so on. This irks me to no end. 

Virat is a complete gentleman and very honorable so the love-hate between SaiRat will be in the form of banter (like we have seen), starting with cute ones to maybe romantic in future. I just cant picture Neil’s Virat being that aggressive kinda ML. 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Sense9

I think the makers didnt want us to be much invested in Virat-Pakhi, hence the rush.

I like the love-hate trope too. With SaiRat we’ll get that but I genuinely pray not in the form of the love-hate shown in other shows where guy is manhandling/pushing-pulling girl, closeness against her wish and so on. This irks me to no end. 

Virat is a complete gentleman and very honorable so the love-hate between SaiRat will be in the form of banter (like we have seen), starting with cute ones to maybe romantic in future. I just cant picture Neil’s Virat being that aggressive kinda ML. 

I am so with you on this. I hope and pray Virat is not that kind of person or I’ll have to stop watching it. And I don’t usually get too affected by ITV couples because they’re all so bleh but yesterday’s SaiRat banter had me smiling from ear to ear, mainly because of Virat. He has this “thehrav”, a sense of calm and maturity which beautifully balances Sai’s childish behaviour.

The Gabbar and car sequence was too cute 🤗

It’s also great to see Virat dealing with Sai in a sensible manner. I’m glad they’re not showing faltu ka nok jhok just for romance sakes. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

I am going to be completely honest I dont wish to support Virat and Pakhis jodi, now they do look nice together but with the story line the makers destroyed it. I mean all the good scenes ive seen with couples that attract audience like for example arnav and khushi, anika and shivaay and many more its always started with a hate and then love after. The makers have more than enough time to have put some like little fight scenes and then made them love. Like i didnt enjoy how they suddenly fell in love just from two days of meet. Why couldnt the makers jus take abit of time with it. Thats why I am hoping we get something from Sai and Virat now. 

Well thats because it was supposed to be like that...the main couple is SaiRat and CVs wanted to make us root for them

That's why only two days attraction between virat and pakhi and lots of footage to virat and sai

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Sense9

@bold totally agree. Although the love/hate relationship has its own charm...all those angry glares...those cute banters and fights...those tashans but i dont like the physicality of it like hero manhandling heroine

But here virat seems to be a true gentleman. Hope he wont indulge in any of those. There will be accidental romantic encounters for sure😉 but hope not those pushing and pulling😆

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

And I don’t usually get too affected by ITV couples because they’re all so bleh but yesterday’s SaiRat banter had me smiling from ear to ear, mainly because of Virat. He has this “thehrav”, a sense of calm and maturity which beautifully balances Sai’s childish behaviour.

The Gabbar and car sequence was too cute 🤗

It’s also great to see Virat dealing with Sai in a sensible manner. I’m glad they’re not showing faltu ka nok jhok just for romance sakes. 

@underline - exactly why i feel they complement each other well. It's so refreshing to see a calm and collected ML. From the shows I have watched (and maybe I have missed many), I found only a few "heroes" who have this kinda aura- mature and gentle.

Agree! the car scene was really cute, I had the same reaction. I also liked the scene of Virat returning the prasad container, the way he swiftly gives it back to Sai and does this collar-gesture and walks away... 

And the toppers-humility speech 😆 Virat knows how to pull her leg. 

I am quite enjoying the cuteness of it all.

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I so agree! They should have given time to their relationship so that viewers could relate to their feelings. Even I felt it funny to develop such strong feelings in just few days. 

Things are bit rushed up... Guess they just wanted to come to the main storyline asap... Let's see... Now they should show atleast some scope to sam-pakhi( though I know it won't happen... But still I am hopeful). Same with SaiRat. I want them to develop the bond over time... Can't compare with arnav-khushi... Their story was too detailed. I hope the cvs here too take sometime.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Usually the love hate in dramas is from the guys side here it will be from Sai's side.

She dislikes him but she will hate him after her father will die cause she will blame Virat if you had let him take vrs he wouldn't have died.

Virat is an earnest and honest cop he will not manhandle Sai like other guys do. 

I want them to live alone in gadchiroli for some time before family drama starts. If they transfer him so soon it will be in movies the college is shown just so boy girl.meet they fall in love then there is no college. 

Their banters will be cute but Virat will defintely draw a line. His mentor's daughter's akkhadpan troubles him socho being his wife how much will he take it. He will not expect her to love him as he does not too but he will want her respect. 

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago